Question - Request for A relented Artist | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Request for A relented Artist

Lepto nori

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm looking for a person that can draw manga, the real stuff with the right proportions - or someone aiming to be able to draw something authentic - a character bursting with emotion.

I wish to create a MANGA(in english or maybe have it translated in japanese), not some kind of uscomic/manga style hybrid, but the real thing, I really just don't have any talent in my ability. I must warn you though, this will not be a simple "adventure/shonen/lovestory" kinda of manga.

There may not be any profit involved in this,Yet, but if our work becomes something incredible, we could always try to get it published. I also refuse to put up a website featuring our work if it turns out to be half ass'd junk..( Hopefully it won't T.T ) or at least until it stops looking like ass'd junk. I STRONGLY beleive in improvement over time - this is like playing an mmorpg, the longer you play, the better you get.

My ideal character/plot would be..

A teenager that is an underdog and has a hidden talent/affair, is completely oblivious to the people around them, attends school but is oblivious and immune to all social activity, the story begins when the world effects him( rams him hard in the middle of an average day - lol ), the introduction is of him, himself, and his thoughts, the end would be composed of him, the world, and his emotion.

My name is Jay, and I am 17, and live in US VA. I am willing to work with anyone of any age of any religion and of any race as long as that person provides me with authentic looking manga ^^;

Thanks for reading. ( really, lol. )

P.S : I really don't care if you suck right now, as long as you beleive you will improve and become someone that can draw authentic looking manga, If possible I would like to work with multiple artists as well! XD

Last edited:

Secrecy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello, I'm a very beginning manga artist so I would probably be under the catorgory of aiming to be better. I do however believe that with time and advice I will become much better. So if you your fine with dealing with a noob with me then feel free to message me. Sounds like an interesting story.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

I just realized this was posted a year ago, sorry.