Help Wanted - Requesting a Co-Writer for a Manga Project | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Help Wanted Requesting a Co-Writer for a Manga Project

VietZACH1423

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to collaborate with a manga writer to create this manga, in which I might want it to be published.

Genres of this manga are: Thriller, Psychological Thriller and Horror. I must note that these Genres are for this manga and not what I'm focusing on.

The title of the manga I'm working on is called The Unknown. Here is a brief summary:

Mark Grace is a world renowned detective, with little known past background, who has covered high profile cases from mass killings to serial rapists. He has always solved a case, no matter how difficult it is. But, that soon changed, when a case is presented that has baffled the Police Department and the Government: 200 killings within a month and rising, the culprit is never identified. Mark, responsible for carrying out the case, then realises that these killings are the result of something beyond human, something that he is very familiar of.

That is the summary of the manga storyline. If any writer who is free commission and wants to collaborate on this manga, please let me know.

I also happen to want a manga artist who can be able to illustrate the manga. Traditional or Digital is fine, but I want an artist who create a gritty, black and white, almost Sin City theme style for this project.

Artists and Writers can contact me via my email at any time. It is on my profile.

Many Thanks,

thewriter197

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am looking to collaborate with a manga writer to create this manga, in which I might want it to be published.

Genres of this manga are: Thriller, Psychological Thriller and Horror. I must note that these Genres are for this manga and not what I'm focusing on.

The title of the manga I'm working on is called The Unknown. Here is a brief summary:

Mark Grace is a world renowned detective, with little known past background, who has covered high profile cases from mass killings to serial rapists. He has always solved a case, no matter how difficult it is. But, that soon changed, when a case is presented that has baffled the Police Department and the Government: 200 killings within a month and rising, the culprit is never identified. Mark, responsible for carrying out the case, then realises that these killings are the result of something beyond human, something that he is very familiar of.

That is the summary of the manga storyline. If any writer who is free commission and wants to collaborate on this manga, please let me know.

I also happen to want a manga artist who can be able to illustrate the manga. Traditional or Digital is fine, but I want an artist who create a gritty, black and white, almost Sin City theme style for this project.

Artists and Writers can contact me via my email at any time. It is on my profile.

Many Thanks,
Hi, I want to write for you (thewriter197).

Hi, (thewriter197)

--I want to do some writing work for you.

--I have experience in doing fantasy writing for (comics, horror, fantasy stories, movies, story concepts, and more).

--I also have experience in writing (business, business advertisements, history, research, and science articles).

--My fee for performing this work is negotiable. I usually charge between ($5-$25) for each writing project. I am willing to work within your financial budget.

--View some of my writing work at ( https://thewriter197.deviantart.com/).

--View my blog at http://thewirter197-fantasystories.blogspot.com/

--Message me on this forum or by email.

Name: thewriter197

Deviantart: https://thewriter197.deviantart.com/

Blog: http://thewirter197-fantasystories.blogspot.com/

Email: tgtruman@gmail.com