Voting Round 2 - Rhya vs. Yami Sukehiro | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Rhya vs. Yami Sukehiro

Who is the strongest?

• Rhya

• Yami Sukehiro

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Rhya wins, easily.

Overpowers Yami with all his other magic, bar Patry's Light Magic :noworry

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I'd support current Yami with mana zone but if this is right after the elf arc, Rhya would have the upper hand.

I'll give myself some time to decide if "surpassing his own limits" would be enough to defeat Rhya.

animeangryfan4

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hmph, for me I felt that is not even a quesiton. Yami
yes Rhy can copy magic
but can be as affective and creative as Yami? no he cannot. He may mash thinsg togehter but Yami is a good clsoe combat figther.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hmph, for me I felt that is not even a quesiton. Yami
yes Rhy can copy magic
but can be as affective and creative as Yami? no he cannot. He may mash thinsg togehter but Yami is a good clsoe combat figther.
But would Yami be able of forcing him into CQC? That's mainly the question. From a distancia Rhya is superior and he has Licht's powers to stay away.

I'm talking about Yami from that arc, so pre-mana zone.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would give this to Yami. From what we've seen of him, there would be very few types of magic that would actually overwhelm him, and considering he has the ability to sense his opponent's action and was able to go up against a devil, he would likely be able to avoid/endure anything Rhya's threw at him.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm talking about Yami from that arc, so pre-mana zone.
Just curious, in the previous rds, many of us have considered current feats in the tourney, so I think we could apply this here, no?

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Just curious, in the previous rds, many of us have considered current feats in the tourney, so I think we could apply this here, no?
In the previous round I limited my choice to just end-of-elven-arc feats, just going with the setting, but I can't really tell you if that's the right choice or if it's okay to consider all of current Yami's skills.

Current Yami would definitely fare much better.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
In the previous round I limited my choice to just end-of-elven-arc feats, just going with the setting, but I can't really tell you if that's the right choice or if it's okay to consider all of current Yami's skills.

Current Yami would definitely fare much better.
Gotcha, I think I'll stick with composite. Yeah, current Yami with his mana zone, ki, and black moon combination is peak fighting skill, just below Julius, going by his and Dante's words. I'd say he would be able to deal with Rhya's arsenal, as Black Moon counters Light Magic and he can anticipate Rhya's speed and invisibility, handling his other spells. The factor in his own op spells, Iai slash, death thrust, and dimensional slash, curtains.

Fwiw I agree with your initial post, I do think Rhya would win vs Pre-TS Yami high diff, barring a surpass your limit moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.