Theory - rindou is a better chef than tsukasa and souma will go up against her | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory rindou is a better chef than tsukasa and souma will go up against her

shadow22

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Anyone else notice how they are mentioning all this stuff about Jouichirou being the better even though he is the second seat and all these references to how he is a cat and does things for himself? Seems very similar to a very hidden second seat there is right now… (rindou

it was already stated that Tsukasa and Rindou decided they will be the First and Second Seat in middle school.

She has a lot of cat-like features having yellow eyes with vertically slitted pupils and pronounced, cat-like teeth.

and rindou skipped classes like how jouchirou skipped classes

and since rindou shares those similarities to his dad and soumas dream is to surpass his dad it would be fitting if souma is the one to take her on and beat her

JediKnightWhoSaysNi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
He wants to be number 1 not number 2.

If he beats the second seat of the elite ten that's all he will ever be: Second seat.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I can agree with the sentiment that Rindou is the better chef than Tsukasa when she's serious and not mucking around like she usually is (although that's a lot of her charm for me). If she survives longer than Tsukasa and becomes the first seat because of it then I can definitely see Souma having to battle her.