Voting Round 3 - Rindou Kobayashi vs Historia Reiss | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Rindou Kobayashi vs Historia Reiss

Who wins?

• Rindou Kobayashi

• Historia Reiss

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I actually did say her waifu qualities if u actually read it properly :cookiehand
while ur main reason is "hurr durr she can make u foodgasm"
Gotta say,great argument :kappa
Because you did so well here:

Historia is historia
Sounds like "Because she's Erza" to me :kappa

Reading your post again, it's still more akin to why she'd be a good character instead of a waifu. Is her only waifu trait caring for others? That seems to be it. She can't cook incredible, extravagant meals for you. She doesn't have incredible looks. She doesn't have an incredibly fun-loving, laidback personality that makes you feel like the relationship is a blast. Both Rindou and Historia do care for others, but you can't deny Rindou has more waifu qualities and is thus the better waifu. And is having multiple ways to make you orgasm really that bad? I for one definitely think not. Bring 'em on I say :kappa

EmptySoul

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Because you did so well here:

Sounds like "Because she's Erza" to me :kappa

Reading your post again, it's still more akin to why she'd be a good character instead of a waifu. Is her only waifu trait caring for others? That seems to be it. She can't cook incredible, extravagant meals for you. She doesn't have incredible looks. She doesn't have an incredibly fun-loving, laidback personality that makes you feel like the relationship is a blast. Both Rindou and Historia do care for others, but you can't deny Rindou has more waifu qualities and is thus the better waifu. And is having multiple ways to make you orgasm really that bad? I for one definitely think not. Bring 'em on I say :kappa
Welp Excuse me for that lil mistake :fan Phones :errr

"She doesnt have incredible looks"
Lol wat,first time i hear someone question historias godly looks,are u blind :lmao

"She doesnt have an incredible fun-loving laidback personality"
Lemme remind U that u are comparing a queen to a high school girl :heh
Historia is fun and pretty laidback for a queen

"Reading ur post again,its still more akin to why shed be a good charc instead of a waifu"
I could say the same about Ur post ---> "Rindou is the best girl in Shokugeki no Soma ;)
She's the best female by rank in the Totsuki Academy, sitting at the second seat in the Elite 10 Council, and she's used her status as an elite for her own benefit and has helped discoverseveral new species in the world of Shokugeki no Soma.If you need her waifu qualities, she can cook well, she has multiple ways to make you orgasm ;) , great personality (she's fun, she cares for her friends)."

That whole first part is abt how great of a CHARC she is,so its funny how u criticize that part of my post,and whats wrong with flaunting her achievements,it adds to it imo :heh

And as for the bolded part abt waifuness Those are pretty much the same points as mine (with less reasoning) :cookiehand except the cooking part which is her only advantage as she comes from a cooking manga but it doesnt make that huge of a difference id say :noworry

And if youd like to consider the foodgasming part a feat then sure why not :lmao

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If you hard tried earlier maybe you would have managed to convince me to vote for Historia.

U incrediblely underestimate the Historia faanboys :yoda

If you're implying for even a second that Annie is > Historia I will call the police :ck

[/SPOILER]
Annie is > Historia :mono.

EmptySoul

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
If you hard tried earlier maybe you would have managed to convince me to vote for Historia.

Annie is > Historia :mono.
Im sure Rindou will prolly win but meh ill give it a go just for the heck of it :XD

"Annie is >Historia"
:nowant
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For those of you who havent voted yet
A little high school girl has naught on this beauty :wtf

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Welp Excuse me for that lil mistake :fan Phones :errr

"She doesnt have incredible looks"
Lol wat,first time i hear someone question historias godly looks,are u blind :lmao

"She doesnt have an incredible fun-loving laidback personality"
Lemme remind U that u are comparing a queen to a high school girl :heh
Historia is fun and pretty laidback for a queen

"Reading ur post again,its still more akin to why shed be a good charc instead of a waifu"
I could say the same about Ur post ---> "Rindou is the best girl in Shokugeki no Soma ;)
She's the best female by rank in the Totsuki Academy, sitting at the second seat in the Elite 10 Council, and she's used her status as an elite for her own benefit and has helped discoverseveral new species in the world of Shokugeki no Soma.If you need her waifu qualities, she can cook well, she has multiple ways to make you orgasm ;) , great personality (she's fun, she cares for her friends)."

That whole first part is abt how great of a CHARC she is,so its funny how u criticize that part of my post,and whats wrong with flaunting her achievements,it adds to it imo :heh

And as for the bolded part abt waifuness Those are pretty much the same points as mine (with less reasoning) :cookiehand except the cooking part which is her only advantage as she comes from a cooking manga but it doesnt make that huge of a difference id say :noworry

And if youd like to consider the foodgasming part a feat then sure why not :lmao
1. I meant that Rindou has better looks than Historia. This is undeniable because you've got god tier manga art in SnS. Need I remind you by showing you this?
2. Historia is not that much older than Rindou in the manga atm, and yet she still doesn't look as good lmao. She may be a queen, but when she looks like she's got crippling depression it's a bit of a turn-off to say the least.
3. Cooking is essential for a waifu, the better the cook the better. Waifus express their love in lots of ways, and cooking is one way to express such feelings. Taste that amazing food? That's not only amazing because of Rindou's skill but it's full of her love too. Historia's can't compare.

A little high school girl has naught on this beauty :wtf
>Little
When Rindou has the more evolved figure bearing better features? :rofl Historia's a queen, but the only reign she'll have in this war is queen of trash.

EmptySoul

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
1. I meant that Rindou has better looks than Historia. This is undeniable because you've got god tier manga art in SnS. Need I remind you by showing you this?
Thats ur opinion really
U dont speak for everyone,taste differs from person to person (Juvia vs Hinata is a clear example of that:pjsalt)

2. Historia is not that much older thanRindou in the manga atm, and yet she still doesn't look as good lmao. She may be a queen, but when she looks like she's got crippling depression it's a bit of a turn-off to say the least.
Lol truth is we havent even seen 19 yr old Historia post time skip yet
Last we've seen of her was when she was 15 so technically Rindous older and Historia still has much to grow and she still looks good atm regardless
Yes shes a queen but no way does she look like she has crippling depression,a little serious yes but still laidback

3. Cooking is essential for a waifu, the better the cook the better. Waifus express their love in lots of ways, and cooking is one way to express such feelings. Taste that amazing food? That's not only amazing because of Rindou's skill but it's full of her love too. Historia's can't compare.
So Cooking is essential and so much of an advantage and makes her incomparable to Historia as a waifu hmm
:e3

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Thats ur opinion really
U dont speak for everyone,taste differs from person to person (Juvia vs Hinata is a clear example of that:pjsalt)
Exactly. In Juvia vs Hinata, good taste reigned supreme just as it will here if Rindou wins.

Lol truth is we havent even seen 19 yr old Historia post time skip yet
Last we've seen of her was when she was 15 so technically Rindous older and Historia still has much to grow and she still looks good atm regardless
Yes shes a queen but no way does she look like she has crippling depression,a little serious yes but still laidback
So you've got a 15 year old to compare to an 18 year old. Now that you've admitted that Historia is 15, doesn't that kill her campaign? She's 15, not a very good age for a waifu. She's not 18, i.e the age for a young adult so I'd think some people would chuck her out of consideration right there. If not then what do we have to look at? A 15 year old queen. Again, 15. In those 15 years of her life, the best waifu quality she's gotten is caring for others, nothing else. She needs more to be able to be considered a waifu. Sure, you might sway some peoples votes via bribes like @Atom does for Jeanne (:kappa) but do you really think you're making her that much more compelling? Yes, caring is indeed very nice for a waifu but that's where it stops for her. Compared to Rindou she wouldn't be able to cook as well, she wouldn't have as much physical attractiveness to appeal to a person's possibly shallow looks and while she does care, she doesn't seem to be as fun loving person as Rindou. Rindou loves to have fun, and if you're unable to have fun in your relationship then it's gonna go dead. Where has Historia shown that she can have fun? She hasn't. If your waifu ain't fun you'll get sick after her soon enough.

So Cooking is essential and so much of an advantage and makes her incomparable to Historia as a waifu hmm
:e3
Implying Erina is a better cook than Rindou :lmao

Maybe "cook" the cook ?:kappa
Eat the cook? :kappa
Glaze the cook? :kappa:kappa
Who knows, but Rindou doesn't need to be cooked because she's smoking hot :hurr

EmptySoul

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Implying Erina is a better cook than Rindou:lmao
Lol,Erina lost to Mikasa (not even a cook)
So i Was actually implying u dont need to be a good or a better cook for people to still choose u as a better waifu ;)

Doesnt matter if shes 15,waifu wars doesnt have an age limit plus she isnt the first under 18 girl to be nominated and a lot of people here are lolicons anways:lmao

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Lol,Erina lost to Mikasa (not even a cook)
So i Was actually implying u dont need to be a good or a better cook for people to still choose u ;)

Doesnt matter if shes 15,waifu wars doesnt have an age limit plus she isnt the first under 18 girl to be nominated and a lot of people here are lolicons anways:lmao
That is true, but at the same time it can also be argued that popularity plays a part in the wars just as much as actually considering who is a better waifu. I'm not saying Erina is a better waifu, but there are some cases where you've got to question the choices people make in voting, and nominating as well. And those Lolicons... , Your waifu should be a real woman and while you can argue for both here, both age and body suggest Rindou as the better waifu candidate. Yes, this may be a shallow way to look at it but Rindou does look like the waifu who would better cater to all sorts of fantasies people could have... unless they're into lolis in which case stop it, get some help and enjoy prison :kappa

Last edited:

EmptySoul

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
And those disgusting Lolicons... , Your waifu should be a real woman and while you can argue for both here, both age and body suggest Rindou as the better waifu candidate. Yes, this may be a shallow way to look at it but Rindou does look like the waifu who would better cater to all sorts of fantasies people could have... unless they're into lolis in which case stop it, get some help and enjoy prison :kappa
Hear that,lolicons? :derp

Side with me,vote Historia and prove this Lolicon hating fool wrong :kappa

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hear that,lolicons? :derp

Side with me,vote Historia and prove this Lolicon hating fool wrong :kappa

Why vote for Historia when you can have a bold, more beautiful and talented waifu like Rindou? She'll take you around the world with her, she'll cook for you any time, she'll do anything fun with you! Vote for the fun waifu, vote for the best chef, vote for the best girl: Vote for Rindou

Vote Rindou!

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Ya got me. I'll lock a vote in for Iri if you keep supporting Rindou, posting about her glory and voting for her next round after she hopefully slaughters Historia.
No way she's losing to Historia lol. And just looked at the schedule, she's next either up against Saber or Mikasa

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
No way she's losing to Historia lol. And just looked at the schedule, she's next either up against Saber or Mikasa

Thank you for the support! Keep supporting Rindou my dude so you may channel Kakyoin with amazing food one day that may compare to hers

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I started following AoT when the first season came out.

waited for Season 2. saw Historia

started following manga and waiting for spoilers to come out.

Historia is a bae.

she gets my vote.

Asorx

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I started following AoT when the first season came out.

waited for Season 2. saw Historia

started following manga and waiting for spoilers to come out.

Historia is a bae.

she gets my vote.
Same! Historia also gets my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.