Voting Round 3 - Riza Hawkeye vs. Erza Scarlet | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Riza Hawkeye vs. Erza Scarlet

Who wins?

• Riza Hawkeye

• Erza Scarlet

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
i wont respect ft fans until they stop unironically arguing over
May as well ask them to stop breathing, and we both know the world will burn before that ever happens :teehee

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
YES BAN SYX

wtf why can't you fuckers use spoiler tags and keep the posts short so we don't have to scroll down forever?

esp at you, syx
You must be a new user around here. If you feel like your MH experience gets disturbed, you can use the report function to forward certain posts to the MH Staff for evaluation. They will deal with it accordingly. Your well-being is the staff's top priority.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
You must be a new user around here. If you feel like your MH experience gets disturbed, you can use the report function to forward certain posts to the MH Staff for evaluation. They will deal with it accordingly. Your well-being is the staff's top priority.

Fuyukai desu.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Did I miss some spice? PM it :lambirb
Nothing worth mentioning..

Typical Monday just someone complaining about @Brandish existence :lambirb

*Reads through thread*

Wow.

Ok so, reading this thread puts me in a fix. On the one hand I like Erza better. And would have voted for her at about page 4 of this thread, back when actual campaigning for Erza was happening. Then things went downhill. All the way down. Then just as it reached the bottom a wild panda tackled it and threw it down a well. So here we are. At the bottom of well. It's dark. It's dank. Your pretty sure the girl from The Ring is right behind you. So in this situation I want the waifu with a particular skill set.

That skill set is rappelling so she can get us the @#$^ out of here! Riza get's my vote.
So Panda campaign for Riza is working because he earns your vote :cookiehand

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
So Panda campaign for Riza is working because he earns your vote :cookiehand
Is he working for Riza? Is he really? That's not what I'd call it. This thread is the equivalent of what happens when you put a bunch of cats in bag. Shake it vigorously. Then open that bag in a car going 90 miles an hour.

Reason has no place here.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
*Reads through thread*

Wow.

Ok so, reading this thread puts me in a fix. On the one hand I like Erza better. And would have voted for her at about page 4 of this thread, back when actual campaigning for Erza was happening. Then things went downhill. All the way down. Then just as it reached the bottom a wild panda tackled it and threw it down a well. So here we are. At the bottom of well. It's dark. It's dank. Your pretty sure the girl from The Ring is right behind you. So in this situation I want the waifu with a particular skill set.

That skill set is rappelling so she can get us the @#$^ out of here! Riza get's my vote.
u think a little rock climbing will get u out of these fiery pits ka

But! Apologies if you took it seriously enough to vote for your second choice.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Is he working for Riza? Is he really? That's not what I'd call it. This thread is the equivalent of what happens when you put a bunch of cats in bag. Shake it vigorously. Then open that bag in a car going 90 miles an hour.

Reason has no place here.
Campaigning in Anticampaigning :lambirb

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Status
Not open for further replies.