Discussion - Romeo VS Genius 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Romeo VS Genius 5

Who among G5 can be beaten by Romeo?

• Oni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tanegashima

• Duke

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Duke and Tanegashima

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • All of them

• None of them

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Since, we are debating these for weeks. Why not make a thread about this. (This will probably my last thread until I see other Spain Rep play)

Why don't we literally Compare Atobe and Romeo to Each Genius 5 INDIVIDUALLY in a 3 set 1 on 1 Match?

Actually, let's just focus on Romeo.

ROMEO

Byodoin
- will dominate Romeo ( 6-2, 6 - 3). Remember, Romeo already admitted/implied inferiority to Medanore who is scaled as same breath as Volk who was defeated barely by Byodoin.

Tokugawa - Materializar might bring Byodoin against Toku. But I think Toku will break it with his Asura and Kijin.I think Toku wins this too

Oni - He Can stacked Kishin and Tnk. Have 10 in power. I think it will be a very close match but Oni takes it.

Now, we go to the players I think Romeo has a chance.

Tanegashima - 50 50 imo. Tane is as tricky as Romeo too. Can romeo sense Tane's invisibility and ball invisibility. However, Romeo's Infinite Reset and Hormones will be a big problem too. I think Tane breaks Materializer too.

Duke - Sorry Duke. But I think Romeo can win against Duke. We will see Camus and Byodoin in his Materialization. His Hormones might be enough to at least contain Duke's power. And of course Infinite Reset will give Romeo a stamina advantage.
And since Duke is Hefty/Fat, Romeo might be able to tire him out just like what Sengoku did to his Fat opponent way back then.
Not saying convincingly though. But I think Duke is the highest chance that Romeo can beat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh @Hardy moved the messages.

Sorry,I just recently made this thread.

Wow. Duke again is considered the one being beaten.😅

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
And people still say they’re not G5 level 😂😂

Romeo had a good strategy but the longer the match went, the more he was at a disadvantage. If Atobe’s shot didn’t go over the net possibly Atobe would have had a hard time, but he was looking fine when the match ended so he could have continued more and more imo. In the end Romeo resetting his stamina didn’t help him much because it only made Atobe stronger the longer the match went.
? No one is not considering them Genius 5 level. (After their match (Romeo vs Atobe)

Even @Adamska (who is the biggest G5 level defender) said Atobe is G5 level. Amd ofc, by extension Romeo too.

Romeo's 120% hormones and Atobe's infinite Evolution seals that deal. (The argument was if they are G5 level BEFORE those powerups iirc)

Well, for me Romeo was. I am not sure about Atobe before his Infinite Evolution.

Last edited:

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
? No one is not considering them Genius 5 level. (After their match (Romeo vs Atobe)

Even Adamska (who is the biggest G5 level defender) said Atobe is G5 level. Amd ofc, by extension Romeo too.

Romeo's 120% hormones and Atobe's infinite Evolution seals that deal. (The argument was if they are G5 level BEFORE those powerups iirc)
Yeah but some people don’t consider them like that when they showed enough powerups to face and beat the likes of Oni, Irie or Tanegashima imo.

Before they possibly weren’t (well Romeo might) but now they’re on a whole other level.

I think some people really put the G5 like untouchable gods and the finals are going to keep proving that Atobe, Kintarou and ofc Ryoma will be able to beat them.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yeah but some people don’t consider them like that when they showed enough powerups to face and beat the likes of Oni, Irie or Tanegashima imo.

Before they possibly weren’t (well Romeo might) but now they’re on a whole other level.

I think some people really put the G5 like untouchable gods and the finals are going to keep proving that Atobe, Kintarou and ofc Ryoma will be able to beat them.
I think only Byodoin and Tokugawa are so much better than Top Msers right now.

Tokugawa literally Toyed Sanada who is arguably Top 5 Japan Mser.

And Byodoin beats Volk who we know clears any Japan Msers currently.

Is it fair to say there is a gap between Byodoin/Toku and the other Genius 5?

So they are now the Genius 2.😂😂😂

Adamska

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
I still defending those old timers.
There is no absolute fact that Top MSers are better than G5.
Right now that show with Bismarck and Romeo and Seda with Zeus make things or better to say: characters development and story line weird so I want to wait.
G5 are not like Yukimura back in national.
The gap was clear when Both Ryoma and Kintaro sended off. A lot happened since then on both HSers and MSers (they got more)
Anyway Romeo might be among G5 at least to challenge em. But I still have my doubts.
However need to say:
5 MSers future was funny that:
All of them only evolved their best techs.
That's it?
They all going so far and this is as far as they can get? It's disappointing!
Anyway if this is the case then:
Atobe, Romeo, Tezuka, Kintaro and Ryoma are top players at future. Monster and Fuji (no idea)
... Fuji reminded me about CD.??
What are you guys thinking?
Between 14 MSers which of them considered as Best players in future?

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Right now that show with Bismarck and Romeo and Seda with Zeus make things or better to say: characters development and story line weird so I want to wait.
The gap was clear when Both Ryoma and Kintaro sended off. A lot happened since then on both HSers and MSers (they got more)
Anyway Romeo might be among G5 at least to challenge em. But I still have my doubts.
However need to say:
That's it?
Atobe, Romeo, Tezuka, Kintaro and Ryoma are top players at future. Monster and Fuji (no idea)
What Atobe’s future showed him was at least a bit of how strong they’ll become. I doubt Sanada for example will only get a 7 bend dragon strike but not get something interdimensional, or evolve his RanShinEnPou to interdimensional levels (which is something I expect for all the top Msers in the future, to get powerups at that level).

Shiraishi’s Entaku shot might go around the opponent like it did with Atobe but his Star Bible will be even more amazing. Same as Yukimura who will get an evolution of stealing his opponents future plus overall a boost to his stats so massive he’ll be stronger than Duke or Tokugawa in the future.

Ryoma has limitless potential so he’ll be untouchable imo. Same as Kintarou he will get very strong.

And Atobe we all know that at that point he could evolve his physique to keep up with his future techniques and by that point become as strong as he would be if he was in college or beyond that which is crazy already.

The future top Msers will be far stronger than the current G5 by a good margin, at least it would be great if Konomi showed after the WC their future and how strong they’ll become. Most of them will go pro.

There’s also Tezuka who will be stronger than Volk and will surpass him by the time he’s a 3rd year Hser. His future showed him winning Wimbledon so he’ll win multiple Grand Slams.

About Seda, his mind games will probably work on Ohmagari who has a low mental, and Kintarou proved he’s immune to them but I think we just saw a glimpse of what Seda can really do. Maybe he startled Zeus because he’s so chill and doesn’t get shaked up by anything and Zeus aura didn’t overwhelm him or had no effect on him when he looked at him. I expect Seda to have crazy mental.

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
However need to say:
That's it?
Right now?

No one is saying Top Msers are better than G5 CURRENTLY.

Byodoin and Toku dominate all of them the same way Volk and Medanore will dominate them. (Since the 4 are scaled with each other)

Now, Oni, Tane, and Duke are very surpassable. Especially, in 3 years.

You don't think Players like Atobe, Fuji,Kintarou, Yukimura, and sanada will be better (AFTER 3 years) than Tane, Oni, Duke?

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
What Atobe’s future showed him was at least a bit of how strong they’ll become. I doubt Sanada for example will only get a 7 bend dragon strike but not get something interdimensional, or evolve his RanShinEnPou to interdimensional levels (which is something I expect for all the top Msers in the future, to get powerups at that level).

Shiraishi’s Entaku shot might go around the opponent like it did with Atobe but his Star Bible will be even more amazing. Same as Yukimura who will get an evolution of stealing his opponents future plus overall a boost to his stats so massive he’ll be stronger than Duke or Tokugawa in the future.

Ryoma has limitless potential so he’ll be untouchable imo. Same as Kintarou he will get very strong.

And Atobe we all know that at that point he could evolve his physique to keep up with his future techniques and by that point become as strong as he would be if he was in college or beyond that which is crazy already.

The future top Msers will be far stronger than the current G5 by a good margin, at least it would be great if Konomi showed after the WC their future and how strong they’ll become. Most of them will go pro.

There’s also Tezuka who will be stronger than Volk and will surpass him by the time he’s a 3rd year Hser. His future showed him winning Wimbledon so he’ll win multiple Grand Slams.

About Seda, his mind games will probably work on Ohmagari who has a low mental, and Kintarou proved he’s immune to them but I think we just saw a glimpse of what Seda can really do. Maybe he startled Zeus because he’s so chill and doesn’t get shaked up by anything and Zeus aura didn’t overwhelm him or had no effect on him when he looked at him. I expect Seda to have crazy mental.
That's true. It could be a little bit better for those guys to show how strong they get, however it add a few months to it. but then Atobe beat them all, which I think he is gonna be better than them in the future. yet there was Tezuka who faces him in the final.
Ok, Tezuka being stronger than Volk, maybe but to be honest if Volk was introduced as a MSers I would put it the same level as Tezuka.
So, He might be better than him or not, but one things is clear in the world of pro anyone can beat you and you can beat anyone.
Just thing about big three of tennis who faces each other lots of times and tasted winning and losing. but they were on another level! I think that goes for Atobe, Tezuka, and Volk and ... in future.
Seda/Kintaro, I think there is a chance to see them 1v1 for a whole set. Ohmigar proved himself as a double partner. what about single? he grab boss's hat all by himself, and return void before birth all alone, which Bismarck couldn't. Mares in the other hand is a sniper and by nature snipers always work alone. so he she might be pretty good sinlge player too. this one is tough but we expect Seda to do something about what he didn't last time. His doing will be effective but at the end, Kintaro might wake his kijin!

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
@Adamska @LetalHawk @mathematicianrcg moved your posts into this new thread as they didn't have much to do with the other one.

I agree with Math's list here. If his 100% hormones level him to Atobe in 2 yesrs, and 120% with Atobe in 3, then we are looking at a player that is already strong enough to face these top players. Byoudouin, Tokugawa and Oni are among the strongest in the world, period, so jumping straight to that level is likely too much, and much harder to justify.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
@Adamska @LetalHawk @mathematicianrcg moved your posts into this new thread as they didn't have much to do with the other one.

I agree with Math's list here. If his 100% hormones level him to Atobe in 2 yesrs, and 120% with Atobe in 3, then we are looking at a player that is already strong enough to face these top players. Byoudouin, Tokugawa and Oni are among the strongest in the world, period, so jumping straight to that level is likely too much, and much harder to justify.
We are assuming Romeo can use 120% hormones without requiring to be in a pinch right?

Ironically, Hormones is Romeo's strongest skill.

Romeo's materializar is actually the weakest of his arsenal. Lol. If you overcome your fear. The illusions are gone.

Atobe's Infinite Evolution Counters Romeo's Infinite Reset.

But can the G5 counter this?

For Byo and Toku. They can just beat him before battle if attrition.

However,Oni, Duke, and Tane might struggle in a battle of attrition.

I agree with Math's list here. If his 100% hormones level him to Atobe in 2 yesrs, and 120% with Atobe in 3,
Is 120% hormones Romeo as strong as 3rd year Atobe though?

Ok. I reread the last chapters.

100% Hormones Romeo doesn't hold a candle against Future Moves of atobe. He can't even return simple serves. Let alone a Twist serve.

Atobe decided to finish it with World of Absolute Zero (improve version of ice emperor). But 120% Romeo was able to return it. Atobe then felt body and stamina issues cause of the burden of using future self moves.

I wonder if 120% Romeo can rally with Future Atobe (without the body burden side effect)

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Why wouldn't Romeo be able use 120% Hormones unless he's in a pinch? That's like say Ryoma wouldn't be able to use PoP unless he's in a pinch.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Why wouldn't Romeo be able use 120% Hormones unless he's in a pinch? That's like say Ryoma wouldn't be able to use PoP unless he's in a pinch.
Because that happened in Atobe VS Romeo?

He was only able to use 120% hormones when he is one point away of losing.

Even before finals. Nanjirou ordered Romeo to make himself in a situation where he is in a pinch of danger.

----
Or maybe he just unlocked it now. Lmao.
And can freely uses. Who knows.

Last edited:

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Because that happened in Atobe VS Romeo?

He was only able to use 120% hormones when he is one point away of losing.

Even before finals. Nanjirou ordered Romeo to make himself in a situation where he is in a pinch of danger.

----
Or maybe he just unlocked it now. Lmao.
And can freely uses. Who knows.
Why would Romeo power up be any different from everyone else? QP only achieved UA during a pinch against Oni yet everyone assume he can use it willing.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Why would Romeo power up be any different from everyone else? QP only achieved UA during a pinch against Oni yet everyone assume he can use it willing.
Iirc

QP's UA doesn't require for him to be in a pinch. It's just coincidence.

The requirement for UA to achieve is to be exposed to all 3 different kinds of TNK.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Iirc

QP's UA doesn't require for him to be in a pinch. It's just coincidence.

The requirement for UA to achieve is to be exposed to all 3 different kinds of TNK.
Everyone power ups requires them to be in a pinch. That's why they get them so Romeo should be able to use 120% anytime he wants.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Everyone power ups requires them to be in a pinch. That's why they get them so Romeo should be able to use 120% anytime he wants.
Yeah. You are probably right.

Anways we are kinda off topic.

Going back.

I stikk think Romeo can beat Duke and maybe Tanegashima.

He surely lose to Byo and Toku

Against Oni is tricky though

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
Atobe in
Right now?

Byodoin and Toku dominate all of them the same way Volk and Medanore will dominate them. (Since the 4 are scaled with each other)

You don't think Players like Atobe, Fuji,Kintarou, Yukimura, and sanada will be better (AFTER 3 years) than Tane, Oni, Duke?
Atobe and ... three years from now with current G5? Or G5 in three years later as well?
On first one: yes they can beat them, Atobe needs to be physically stronger to remove his limit and he will be better as long as he keep playing.
But compare to G5 three years:
I don't think so it would like the first one.

Atobe in
Right now?

Atobe and ... three years from now with current G5? Or G5 in three years later as well?
On first one: yes they can beat them, Atobe needs to be physically stronger to remove his limit and he will be better as long as he keep playing.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Atobe in

Atobe in

Of course Future Msers (when they are 3rd year Hser) compared to CURRENT 3rd year Hsers now. So, there will be no age advantage

Top 3rd year Hsers will be already all pro after 3 years. Lol.

For ex:

18 years old Romeo will probably surpass 18 years old Genius Medanore
(possibly)

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
Of course Future Msers (when they are 3rd year Hser) compared to CURRENT 3rd year Hsers now. So, there will be no age advantage

Top 3rd year Hsers will be already all pro after 3 years. Lol.

For ex:

18 years old Romeo will probably surpass 18 years old Genius Medanore
(possibly)
18 years old Romeo can beat current Medanore?
I don't think so.
I think when Medanore was 15/14, He was good as much as Romeo or even better.
You I think the problem is, there is no back story of HSers, special G5, of how strong they were back then.
Byodoin and Oni, for ex:
In one match they developed new tech: hitting destruction for the first time, and Oni, returned it with his kijin who appeared for the first time as well.
My point is these guys are create and developed this stuff by themselves. though they got some help in some point but their potential was clear.
MSers were more luckier than them, for ex: It takes quite times for Tohno to developed his 13th, but he gave it all to Akaya.
Oni: I teach them how to hit ten balls strike. soembody off screen teach Monster to hit destruction, Ryoma teached by Ryoga to hit hope.
If they were about to learn those shots by themselve it took quite times for them to become master.
Yet Ryoma and Monster and ... were very talented.
Akaya is talented of course but without this huge help, he couldn't do anything vs Germany at all.
Then: Yukimura, Atobe. or this and that.
I think is unfair to say G5 or G10 and again Top 5 players in the same situation with MSers. whether they are 15 or 18 or 21 are weaker than them with certainty.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
18 years old Romeo can beat current Medanore?
I don't think so.
I think when Medanore was 15/14, He was good as much as Romeo or even better.
You I think the problem is, there is no back story of HSers, special G5, of how strong they were back then.
Byodoin and Oni, for ex:
In one match they developed new tech: hitting destruction for the first time, and Oni, returned it with his kijin who appeared for the first time as well.
My point is these guys are create and developed this stuff by themselves. though they got some help in some point but their potential was clear.
MSers were more luckier than them, for ex: It takes quite times for Tohno to developed his 13th, but he gave it all to Akaya.
Oni: I teach them how to hit ten balls strike. soembody off screen teach Monster to hit destruction, Ryoma teached by Ryoga to hit hope.
If they were about to learn those shots by themselve it took quite times for them to become master.
Yet Ryoma and Monster and ... were very talented.
Akaya is talented of course but without this huge help, he couldn't do anything vs Germany at all.
Then: Yukimura, Atobe. or this and that.
I think is unfair to say G5 or G10 and again Top 5 players in the same situation with MSers. whether they are 15 or 18 or 21 are weaker than them with certainty.
So? You think there are no Msers who can surpass Genius 5 in same age????