Seinen - Rosen Garten Saga by Fuji Sakimori and Yousetsu Tonooka | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Rosen Garten Saga by Fuji Sakimori and Yousetsu Tonooka

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rosen Garten Saga

Author: Fuji Sakimori (story) and Yousetsu Tonooka (art)
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Erotica
Serialization: Wild Hero's
Synopsis: “Clench your ass, girl! Playtime's over!”

Meet Rin, a gorgeous virgin who just can't seem to get laid. But her village getting decimated by raiders doesn't keep her down in the dumps for long! Picking up a sword that happens to be housing an extraordinary perver-… Er, the former prince, she sets off on an epic journey of revenge with various degenerat-… Ahem, heroes!
(source: AniList)

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Been reading this since the start of the year, and have to say this has truly been one of the mangas of all-time lol. Great cast, fights, comedy, and S-tier art. But, very explicit, erotic, and degenerate. Nearly every chapter I say, "WTF did I just read, but it was peak." This series is truly an experience like no other.

I'm not really sure who to recommend this to, but I think the following people can handle it: @Demonspeed @Jammin @Brandish μ (if he steps outside the romance aisle) @uberfayt @HereNThere @Gajeel @lakhan220

Pitch:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
After reading the first chapter, I don't know if I should be insulted or flattered that my name is on that list...and yet, I'm still intrigued enough to see where this goes so...what does that say about me?

5 chapters in and I'm going to go ahead and i'm just going to put this out here; if you have a low tolerance for degeneracy, I'd turn back immediately. This is advance level degeneracy.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gotta hand it to you Beno I've had a lot of manga recommended to me over the years. But something like this... that's new one. I'm not sure what I expected from the synopsis but, for what it's worth, I was still surprised.:amuse

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The first chapter is a condensed flurry of (crazy) "surprises" each time taking directions I never suspected...and each time making me wonder what the hell am I reading xD but it is also intriguing enough to keep me interested what might happen next. Plus, the art and action scenes are pretty cool.

Past chapter one though, I feel the tone settles more and more towards comedy as the story starts taking itself less and less seriously, so that by chapter 4 I found myself genuinely laughing at some "wtf" bits xD. To me, the humour has a bit of that early Dragon Ball vibes to it, but of course more...err adult themed xD

This is one hell of a discovery! Thx Beno! (I'm at the chapter 5 when writing this btw).

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States

lakhan220

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Been reading this since the start of the year, and have to say this has truly been one of the mangas of all-time lol. Great cast, fights, comedy, and S-tier art. But, very explicit, erotic, and degenerate. Nearly every chapter I say, "WTF did I just read, but it was peak." This series is truly an experience like no other.

I'm not really sure who to recommend this to, but I think the following people can handle it: @Demonspeed @Jammin @Brandish μ (if he steps outside the romance aisle) @uberfayt @HereNThere @Gajeel @lakhan220

Pitch:
Hoo, will have a look at it . if bi weekly, can pick up once tomodachi is over.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Crowdsurfing and fucking to overpower your favorite idols, we've reached a new level :lmao

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bruh, Brunhilde rode Orochi so hard, she Gojo’ed him
:jawdrop