Anime - Rumor: New Berserk Anime Incoming | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Rumor: New Berserk Anime Incoming

Bohemia22

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
That would be ultramighty. (only such words come to my mind now :/) I'm not sure if it's even possible to reproduce Miura's immense sense of detail into anime. At any rate it would take motherf*ckin YYEEEAAAARSSS....doesn't matter, as someone here already said we're used to waiting when it comes to Miura, so I'm waiting...:(

I like the screenshots. Really. Misty background and ground soaked in blood of those soldiers with Guts sitting between them might be very a atmospheric scene...The Zodd one could be darker though, but again, it's just a random screenshot. It doesn't have to be black all the time.

Last edited:

kanamechidori

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's a trap! The anime will feature Hatsune Miku with a 2-handed sword singing The Godhand to death!

CBlitz

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I saw some anime screenshots of Puck and long-haired Caska, but I think it was from a game or something. Don't think theres gonna be an anime at this point. But if there is..........then it might push Miura to do more releases :)

BigCamaro

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
awesome. bout time. Soon Naruto, FMA, Gantz, Bleach, DGM etc. will end. Berserk, OP, and HNI may be the last series I read. Good to see theyre all going strong on the anime end too.

any more news on this guys?

Mushashi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
omg im stoked the old anime sucked..