Discussion - Ryoma's Losses | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Ryoma's Losses

Which character will be the best to beat Ryoma in an official match?

• Ryoga

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Tezuka

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Tokugawa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Byodoin

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Fuji

• Kintarou

• Atobe

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yukimura

• Volk

• Medanore

• Ludovic

• Romeo

• Total voters

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Ryoma never lost an official match but he did have a lot of lost unofficial matches. (So he felt some losing feeling at least)

LIST OF RYOMA'S LOSSES

AGAINST:

1. Nanjiro - Ryoma Lost like what 500 times minimum? Maybe 1000 times. Lmao. He never defeated Nanjiro iirc. The father always wins.

2. Tezuka - This one back in POT. Tezuka dominated Ryoma with the former's Zone and Zero Shiki Drop.

3. Kiko - Always beat Ryoma 6-4.

4. Tokugawa - Literally No Diffed Ryoma (Version of Ryoma that just beat Yukimura using the Former's TNK. And winning some tournaments)

Iirc, these are all Ryoma's losses.

Now, in a very rare case that Ryoma will lose an official match whether in this world cup or next version of WC or in Pros.

Who do you think is the best character to beat Ryoma in an official match?

(I will make a poll)

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Ryoma never lost an official match but he did have a lot of lost unofficial matches. (So he felt some losing feeling at least)

LIST OF RYOMA'S LOSSES

AGAINST:

1. Nanjiro - Ryoma Lost like what 500 times minimum? Maybe 1000 times. Lmao. He never defeated Nanjiro iirc. The father always wins.

2. Tezuka - This one back in POT. Tezuka dominated Ryoma with the former's Zone and Zero Shiki Drop.

3. Kiko - Always beat Ryoma 6-4.

4. Tokugawa - Literally No Diffed Ryoma (Version of Ryoma that just beat Yukimura using the Former's TNK. And winning some tournaments)

Iirc, these are all Ryoma's losses.

Now, in a very rare case that Ryoma will lose an official match whether in this world cup or next version of WC or in Pros.

Who do you think is the best character to beat Ryoma in an official match?

(I will make a poll)
Most Obvious Answer is Ryoga.

But I will give an unorthodox answer. And say Tezuka will be interesting.

TRIVIA: Ryoma never defeated Tezuka. 😮

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
> Volk activates his Tornadoes.

> Ryoma dies.

GG.

These 2 don't count but Kikumaru beat Ryoma in the 5 balls match practice and I'm not sure Echizen knows he defeated Kirihara in their PoT match even if Sanada asked him about it, lol.

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
> Volk activates his Tornadoes.

> Ryoma dies.

GG.

These 2 don't count but Kikumaru beat Ryoma in the 5 balls match practice and I'm not sure Echizen knows he defeated Kirihara in their PoT match even if Sanada asked him about it, lol.
Yeah but that’s unfair. After the finals Ryoma might end up being the strongest player in the tournament so who knows lol.

Shogun Ryoma

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Even after the tourney, Tezuka, Nanjiro and maybe Byodoin are gonna be above Ryoma.
Ryoma has to beat them & tokugawa as well.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Even after the tourney, Tezuka, Nanjiro and maybe Byodoin are gonna be above Ryoma.
Didn’t they agree to have a match after the tourney? (Byo and Ryoma).

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I don't think Tezuka and Byoudonin is above Ryoga. Nanjirou is pretty much the one that's left.

But if Ryoma didn't play Byoudonin at all, the build up will be kinda for nothing. I hope Konomi didn't forgot about that.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Nanjiro is the strongest player in POT Universe.

Remember when He said TNK is child's play back then. Lmao.

(When we thought TNK is an auto win)

Turned out he is right. Multiple Non TNK Users can battle TNK Users at base. (Ex: Volk, Byodoin, Ryoga, Ralph, Amadeus, etc)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think Tezuka and Byoudonin is above Ryoga. Nanjirou is pretty much the one that's left.

But if Ryoma didn't play Byoudonin at all, the build up will be kinda for nothing. I hope Konomi didn't forgot about that.
One of the issue I think to consider is how will Ryoma win against Ryoga.

If his powerup is just to counter Ryoga. For ex Anti Consume that only works against Ryoga. Then, beating Ryoga doesnt mean he beat other Top players even if Ryoga is stronger than them.

What I meant is ABC Scaling or Transitive Property (If A > B, and B> C, then A > C) logic dont work in POT everytime.

For ex:

Ohmagari can return almost all Tanegashima's Void Techniques while presumably Duke cannot. I think Ohma has a decent chance against Tanegashima too.

But we all know Duke will destroy Ohmagari.
(Something like that)

Having said all of that.

Yeah, I think

Nanjiroh, Ryoga, and Ryoma will be Top 3 strongest Tennis players after tourney.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

One of the issue I think to consider is how will Ryoma win against Ryoga.

If his powerup is just to counter Ryoga. For ex Anti Consume that only works against Ryoga. Then, beating Ryoga doesnt mean he beat other Top players even if Ryoga is stronger than them.

What I meant is ABC Scaling or Transitive Property (If A > B, and B> C, then A > C) logic dont work in POT everytime.

For ex:

Ohmagari can return almost all Tanegashima's Void Techniques while presumably Duke cannot. I think Ohma has a decent chance against Tanegashima too.

But we all know Duke will destroy Ohmagari.
(Something like that)

Having said all of that.

Yeah, I think

Nanjiroh, Ryoga, and Ryoma will be Top 3 strongest Tennis players after tourney.