Voting Round 2 - Ryuuji Takasu vs. Trafalgar D. Water Law | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Ryuuji Takasu vs. Trafalgar D. Water Law

Who wins?

• Ryuuji Takasu

• Trafalgar D. Water Law

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Ryuuji Takasu
Toradora
-

Trafalgar D. Water Law
One Piece

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Law, duh. He's a badass and this also a salty vote against @Xadyu for lying about Ringo.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
I know none of them, they seem pretty bland to me :kappa:pjsalt

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Rndom vote here.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah Ryuuji definitely is the better choice as a husbando. Trafalgar is a pretty cool char, but certainly not a good husbando choice in my eyes. Sanji probably is the only one I would consider a potentially good husband in One Piece.

Also Ryuuji is a great guy, and Toradora was an awesome anime :zomg

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Probably the only thing holding Ryuuji back for me is his taste in women. Other than that he's good. Voted for him.

Traffy is pretty damn sexy though nearly got my vote :derp

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Ryuuji was a sweet husbando to Taiga. He took good care of her and he can cook, which is a great asset for any husbando. I kinda don't want to vote for him though. :hmph But I give credit where it's due so I guess it's Ryuuji for me.

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Law's into furry. Everybody knows that... besides the tattoo... and he's a doctor... he's literally your plastic surgeon!!!

Every geerl living the real life would want to have that prospect as a husband. The other one is a copy of a copy, meh.

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Law's into furry. Everybody knows that... besides the tattoo... and he's a doctor... he's literally your plastic surgeon!!!

Every geerl living the real life would want to have that prospect as a husband. The other one is a copy of a copy, meh.
hey buddy, screw you

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Traffy gets my vote. I miss him.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
-100 points for that unLawful hat.

Seriously, it’s hideous. :notrust

Blue haired dude gets my vote.

Lomahongva

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Ok, now is my turn to campaign for Law. And I should first apologise for not doing it earlier, but RL got in the way. So, let’s try to solve this, even if the second round it’s in its final stretch.

Trafalgar Law is a well-known character from One Piece, so I’ll skip his introduction and focus in what makes him, in my opinion, a good husbando. I’m very aware that you’re not taking into account his good characteristics because of his attitude, and I have to highlight that he went through a traumatic past which made him the way he’s today. But in essence, he’s a kind, devoted and protective person, and the proof is that he’s changing little by little and showing more this characteristics.

Protective. In order to keep those he holds dear to him away from danger, Law prefers to sacrifice himself and not involve them in his personal problems. So, he’d go in a solo mission or even focus all the attention of the enemy at him to buy you some time to escape. Also, he protects others with his attitude: he doesn’t seem to be a person who likes close relationships. He prefers not to get very involved with people around him because in the past, those near to him had a fatal end.

Devoted. Law has proven to be a loyal person towards his family and other several people, not leaving their side despite the hard circumstances and dangers.

Kindness and concern. How he shows this? Even if at first he can act reluctant, once he has engaged himself with a cause, he’ll prove this engagement till the end: he can cure children from a disease, cross the sea to rescue someone or have an argument with his allies about how a whole island and it inhabitants could be wiped out if they act in a careless way.

Love. His love is so deep that, if you result harmed in any way, he’ll feel burdened by the guilt. And he will do anything to avenge you, until he realizes that you only wanted him to live on. With a smile.

Funny side. Yes, even he has one. His amazement expression when he hears talking about ninjas or when he’s drawn into the Strawhats carefree 'pace'.

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
TL;DR: VOTE RYUUJI :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.