Info - Salt Wars 2017 | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Salt Wars 2017

Who is the one and only Salt Lord?

• Atom

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Battou

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • BluePegasus

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Brandish

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Darky

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Demonspeed

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • DiMaria Yesta

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Gallon

• Jammin

• kkck

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • M3J

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SirSamuel016

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • Sky

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Syx

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
I find this even more funny when I see what you just did on discord

Dr Doujin is indeed @Darky and this is funny because you accuse me of doing it when I didn't, yet you're the one doing it. Yare yare.
I was waitinf for you to say it:kappa
It's not like I'm trying to avenge Rindoubi:fan

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
As long as it's not as excessive as what Samuel did in the previous round I don't think it's a problem.

He was not the only one who used Discord for promotion in this event AFAIK. That Rindou promotion was too aggressive to me.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
What a bitter, salt sprinkled victory this is. The badge I was supposed to get was supposed to be of Rindou but that had to go and get ruined so here I am, winning the first ever Salt Lord award. Don't know if I should thank anyone for making this possible because Rindou got robbed, but I will thank my dear friend @Belserion here. Thank you Bel for a good fight in the waifu wars. You may have robbed Rindou of her victory, but when you take an L you bounce back and look at what we did for her. This is only the beginning. She shall rise from the salty ashes and win next year, I promise you all that. So thank you Bel, for practically handing me my first ever MangaHelpers award on a silver platter and for helping me push on, no matter who tries to crush your dreams. See you all next year! Goodbye, and good night! BANG play the music as we celebrate this win for Rindou

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
What a bitter, salt sprinkled victory this is. The badge I was supposed to get was supposed to be of Rindou but that had to go and get ruined so here I am, winning the first ever Salt Lord award. Don't know if I should thank anyone for making this possible because Rindou got robbed, but I will thank my dear friend @Belserion here. Thank you Bel for a good fight in the waifu wars. You may have robbed Rindou of her victory, but when you take an L you bounce back and look at what we did for her. This is only the beginning. She shall rise from the salty ashes and win next year, I promise you all that. So thank you Bel, for practically handing me my first ever MangaHelpers award on a silver platter and for helping me push on, no matter who tries to crush your dreams. See you all next year! Goodbye, and good night! BANG play the music as we celebrate this win for Rindou
Wow Congrats.You utterly decimated other participants.

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Now that I am done with crowning the people who actually matter, time to crown MHs first salt lord.

Winner
SirSamuel16

Congratulations!!! :confetti
Is it me or does that look like a pepper grinder? :D @SirSamuel016 doesn't even win salt!