Final Match - Salt Wars 2018 | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Match Salt Wars 2018

Who is the Salt Lord?

• Brandish

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Farfalla

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Jammin

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Reebi

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • SirSamuel016

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • syx

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • TSPanda

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Now that I am done with crowning the girls who actually matter, time to crown MHs second salt lord.

Winner

Jammin

Congratulations!!! :pjsalt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Jammin

Where is your speech?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ill be really salty if MH's cutest panda wins this
It would definitely be a lack of appreciation for the finer points of seasoning. There is salt in there for sure but there is so much more too it.

If I had to pick something I think I'd go with Lucas. A Mexican candy that is a blend of salt, sugar, and cayenne pepper and some other stuff. Or at least it used to be, until it was discovered that one of those other things it had in it turned out to be lead.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
No one deserves it tbh...

I totally exclude people that were like " Look at me and my salty ass " forced posts...

I support @TSPanda ( Jammin comes close second )

May look through Farfalla posts I probably missed it or don't remember it :errr

Others are irrelevant as Sammy colour now :lambirb
Obviously they're like you....no knowledge of quality:gnut

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
Oh, I'll nominate @Jammin and Zasz, valued staff members and human beings, for their amazing contributions during this waifu war. Their QQ contained enough salt to self-sabotage and vote for warhag, and then blame (not disclosed animal).

Can't nominate anyone more powerful so I'll leave it at that Gary
It would definitely be a lack of appreciation for the finer points of seasoning. There is salt in there for sure but there is so much more too it.

If I had to pick something I think I'd go with Lucas. A Mexican candy that is a blend of salt, sugar, and cayenne pepper and some other stuff. Or at least it used to be, until it was discovered that one of those other things it had in it turned out to be lead.
Really? I'd go with wine gums. Soft, sweet and squishy.

But one could see the appeal of lead-sugar-spice kid-trapping, death-inducing salt candies, I admit.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh, I'll nominate @Jammin and Zasz, valued staff members and human beings, for their amazing contributions during this waifu war. Their QQ contained enough salt to self-sabotage and vote for warhag, and then blame (not disclosed animal).

Can't nominate anyone more powerful so I'll leave it at that Gary

Really? I'd go with wine gums. Soft, sweet and squishy.

But one could see the appeal of lead-sugar-spice kid-trapping, death-inducing salt candies, I admit.
I would still eat that candy today, mysterious metallic aftertaste and all, if weren't for the minor downside of heavy metal poisoning.:catshrug

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Consider changing your name to Jaqqin once you win

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Consider changing your name to Jaqqin once you win
I can't. This username is my nickname. A nickname, like all true nicknames that was given to me, against me will. But it's mine now and it will be with me until the day I die.:emocat

The story behind it is, really stupid.

In highschool all my friends got into Bob Marley music. I was not, and still am not, a fan of the before mentioned terrible terrible music. This naturally led to the word "jammin" being attached to the end of my name from that point on. Then eventually it just became Jammin. That was around 20 years ago. And I'm pretty sure I haven't heard one of my friends say my actual first name ever since.:fail

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I can't. This username is my nickname. A nickname, like all true nicknames that was given to me, against me will. But it's mine now and it will be with me until the day I die.:emocat

In highschool all my friends got into Bob Marley music. I was not, and still am not, a fan of the before mentioned terrible terrible music. This naturally led to the word "jammin" being attached to the end of my name from that point on. Then eventually it just became Jammin. That was around 20 years ago. And I'm pretty sure I haven't heard one of my friends say my actual first name ever since.:fail
At least they're not powerful Greens like us.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I think people that nominated me missed the "salt" goal of this place since I can see that episode as many things commonly atributed to me but the salt part I'm failing comprehend '-'
Nah. Salt certainly fits here. It‘s not about the quantity but the quality.

May look through Farfalla posts I probably missed it or don't remember it :errr
Just look through the Kouka vs Kuchiha thread :hee

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China

I see, your friends christened you with this name because you were being salty about music too

Impressive

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country

Funny, I assumed the total opposite from your name, that you were a Bob Marley fan. Glad I never brought the topic '-'

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Compared to me you’re all naclcy

That’s science for salty

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Gonna vote for @Jammin and @SirSamuel016 for their glorious salt :teach

Good luck to the other candidates and may the true Salt Lord wins! :cheerbunny

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Voting for my colleague from the hell I escaped that's know as the Fairy Tail section, @Brandish . You need to be remembered in a way befitting of how your campaign got crushed by Unlimited Discord Works, so as we pray for your salty soul, may you do okay in the voting but not as good as me because I lost to a fucking pile of frog shit :arf

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Hmmm I am torn.

Brandish poured an ocean of salt on me during Juvia vs Hinata back then. Jammin as well.

I see Sam as more being salty than making someone else salty (:teehee). And syx and his funny gifs....

:grumble