Illustration - Samurai Girl painting | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Illustration Samurai Girl painting

BAN_KAI

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
OMG i forgot how painting something realistic can be so fun, its harder 555555 time than regular coloring but its more fun.
I think i am going to stick with this type of coloring from now on.

Took me 2 hours and it only had 3 layers lol.

AnkorSVK

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Looks nice the only disturbing point the breast shading/highlighting.
First the basic color of the breasts is different darker from the face. Usually the face should have a darker one, but about that can be discussed a longer time.

The part that is most of the breasts look like oiled or wet i dont think you would get such reflections from human skin :)

BAN_KAI

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Looks nice the only disturbing point the breast shading/highlighting.
First the basic color of the breasts is different darker from the face. Usually the face should have a darker one, but about that can be discussed a longer time.

The part that is most of the breasts look like oiled or wet i dont think you would get such reflections from human skin :)
thanks bro, yea i know what you mean, well i know they are kinda oily and different than the face tone , i just wanted to make them oily cause i love oily chicks :D

AnkorSVK

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
thanks bro, yea i know what you mean, well i know they are kinda oily and different than the face tone , i just wanted to make them oily cause i love oily chicks :D
Then you should have created a pic down to the waist and with a belly open armor would look more attractive.

One question do you use a tablet and when yes which?

BAN_KAI

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Then you should have created a pic down to the waist and with a belly open armor would look more attractive.

One question do you use a tablet and when yes which?
nah well i tought guys would love shiny tits cause everywhere i go i see shiny tits colorings, something like Google 32 make which make them shiny and hot.

And nah i cant afford a tablet, just using the basic mouse that cost 2 DOllars :s

AnkorSVK

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Also dont have a tablet :(, i admire ppl who paint with mouse.
I used to color/paint a bit with the mouse but then i gave up on that due to several reason.
One of those was the strain to the wrist. Other i didnt want to sit in front of the computer when i can have it done traditionally in the same time or even faster.

BAN_KAI

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Also dont have a tablet :(, i admire ppl who paint with mouse.
I used to color/paint a bit with the mouse but then i gave up on that due to several reason.
One of those was the strain to the wrist. Other i didnt want to sit in front of the computer when i can have it done traditionally in the same time or even faster.
hah i totally know what you mean, coloring is the only thing i do during the day and my wrists is coming apart, not to mention my damn PC chair which isnt really a PC chair but a picnik chair and its broken and my headphones are dead so i cant listen to music, and i forgot, i dont have my room and my PC is in the damn kichen where my mum is spending her whole day :D

Imagine that xD

AnkorSVK

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
hah i totally know what you mean, coloring is the only thing i do during the day and my wrists is coming apart, not to mention my damn PC chair which isnt really a PC chair but a picnik chair and its broken and my headphones are dead so i cant listen to music, and i forgot, i dont have my room and my PC is in the damn kichen where my mum is spending her whole day :D

Imagine that xD
omg quite a torture
I would only advice you to take the mouse painting easy because it may cause some serious damage in few years and you have some talent so it would be a pity.

BAN_KAI

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
omg quite a torture
I would only advice you to take the mouse painting easy because it may cause some serious damage in few years and you have some talent so it would be a pity.
haha indeed it is , but i cant wory about that cause its inevetable ( spelling) painting or playing games will someday cause something to get wrong, i hope i could get some money to buy a damn tablet or even get a damn job in this damn country :D

AnkorSVK

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
haha indeed it is , but i cant wory about that cause its inevetable ( spelling) painting or playing games will someday cause something to get wrong, i hope i could get some money to buy a damn tablet or even get a damn job in this damn country :D
In most countries its hard to find a half-way normal job or a part-time job nowadays :(