Sand World | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Sand World

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Dude take care there! I know I heard that our president didnt cancel flights on China -_- I understood that not all of them are infected but I think our president needed to act logically. Like seriously. It could give panic to us, filos. Not to mention we have cases now in Phil so I really DOUBT that not all chinese who went here are not infected. They all can deny.
It really showed how our president is a dog on China.

Pardon me with my words. I just couldn't take him anymore.
Yea, man. I can't believe he did that >.<
We have to be extra careful about it. My family bought so many hand sanitizers and face masks... Though, we also need an extra lesson on Philippine Politics.

Edit: I heard the recent news that there's confirmed death toll here. This virus is really scary.

Kouichi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Yea, man. I can't believe he did that >.<
We have to be extra careful about it. My family bought so many hand sanitizers and face masks... Though, we also need an extra lesson on Philippine Politics.

Edit: I heard the recent news that there's confirmed death toll here. This virus is really scary.
I haven't watch the news lately O_O Death toll in PH? Also, as much as possible, stay away from crowded place guys :/

There's no case yet of CoronaVirus in our place yet but we might as well be aware of our surroundings and be ready tho.

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I haven't watch the news lately O_O Death toll in PH? Also, as much as possible, stay away from crowded place guys :/

There's no case yet of CoronaVirus in our place yet but we might as well be aware of our surroundings and be ready tho.
Or better yet, don't go outdoors too much. Wear your masks and always wash your hands.
Alright. Just be safe o/