Voting Round 1 - Sasuke Uchiha vs. Tenya Iida | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Sasuke Uchiha vs. Tenya Iida

Who wins?

• Sasuke Uchiha

• Tenya Iida

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Sasuke Uchiha
Naruto
-
Tenya Iida
Boku no Hero Academia

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It wouldn't be too difficult to post a list of power feats for Sasuke – but that would be boring (and power creep was one of the worst things about the later half of the Naruto manga).

Therefore, instead, I will try to list some of the other great qualities which Sasuke has as a husbando (other than smashing some poor fool's face in, if they disrespect you [which, of course, he could, and would, do])

Now, as much as we all love to dismiss it, we, as a species, are attracted to beauty.
It is a regrettable flaw in our genetics, perhaps, but it is something which one should not overlook.

One of the most important things in a husbando is that one should expect that he will always look his best.
Having a strong and healthy body is a huge turn on.
Of course, Sasuke achieves this flawlessly!

He maintains his firm physique through
His love for running

But it isn't only running which he enjoys, he also partakes of a strict dancing schedule (so you can expect to be able to take him out with you, and him not step on anyone else's toes, nor shame you with his out-of-time, stiff-limbed, shuffling).

So, wherever you are, he will be able to outperform the crowd - drawing you along with him, for the ride!

He also keeps limber (a huge bonus in a partner) though his intense yoga schedule

Now, as much as a strong and healthy physique is important – no one wants to date someone who is always out exercising (and therefore has no time to spend alone with you)... you want them to have other qualities also.

Now not only is he buff as a bowling ball, but he is also quite the budding artist

Sasuke displays these artistic talents through
as well as
Although Bob Ross once praised him for his abilities with the brush, Sasuke is unnecessarily modest about his incredible abilities

Now I know that people always say that
size doesn't matter
Though we all know that for the lie that it is – and don't worry at all

Finally, I know it's kinda out of place
I'll vote for the one that uses more Levi images in his/her campaign '-'

Now, although I could go on all day about Sasuke's many [and varied] feats, I think I'll leave it here for now.

Perhaps, when I am done with preparing my kids for bed, if I have any more free time tonight, I will come back to post more of what makes Sasuke the ideal husbando!

Last edited:

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Wasn't Sasuke a runaway husband? I mean he abandoned his wife and kid and pursued his hobbies missions IIRC. :p

Perhaps it was for the best since he had almost stabbed his future wife, he might be an abusive husband and father for all we know. :worrybunny

Granted he's a bad boy and girls like bad boys though. :lmao

Iida, on the other hand, has good qualities for a husband, he regularly does exercise and keeps himself in good shape.

He's humble and polite.

He has many friends.

He takes care of business when required.

Yet he can be relaxed and lighthearted when the situation calls for it.

He is a cool guy and deserves credit IMHO.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't vote for duchebags.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't vote for deadbeat edgelords dads so Tenya has my vote.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, that's a shame...
... guess that there's no pleasing everyone

Wasn't Sasuke a runaway husband? I mean he abandoned his wife and kid and pursued his hobbies missions IIRC. :p
No, no... you misunderstand - Sasuke is just driven, is all.
He takes his work very seriously...

Well, seeing as my good friend Pat was willing to reply, I guess I should keep up the pressure...
...by listing yet more more quality attributes!

Now, in relationships, most people expect their husbando to always be there for them.
Sasuke definitely knows how to do this - he will always put his family first (almost to an unhealthy degree, in fact!).

However, although he will love you unquestioningly, he (unlike many men) won't overcrowd you.

Also, for some people, at least, it is important that others also appreciate the man they have chosen.
... for some people, jealousy (in others) is a huge turn on...

Well, if you were lucky enough to have Sasuke as your husbando
Seriously, it's not just girls who wish they could be smothered with the Sauce, check out Shikamaru in the back row!

Now, again, rather than 'blowing my load' (for use of a better term) so early in the campaign, I will stop here (for now... don't worry, I will not leave you hanging for too long) with one final comment.

Manga Helpers has always been a rather liberal place - I am not one to judge what others look for in a relationship, certainly so long as no one forces me to become involved...

But I feel that I shouldn't restrict my campaign only to the fairer sex.
It isn't necessarily only the girls who are in need of a worthy husbando.

Sasuke can also be a perfect husbando for you also!

... also, as you can clearly see - Sasuke is such a great kisser that even Naruto is shocked by the experience!

Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tenya will give 100% in roleplay kinks...that is all I have to contribute.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm not sure it's so tactically wise of me to help campaign for the other husbando...

But at least let Pat try to campaign, before dismissing his husbando, offhandedly...
:nah
Why should I? This is mostly a looks/popularity/WTF contest anyway.

Bittersweettea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Err, I don't really see Sasuke as a good husbando material. And Iida is definitely a family guy so I will vote for Iida.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Why should I?
Because Pat's character isn't Sasuke - so, unless you are voting for [the best husbando around] Sasuke, then it'd be odd to
dismiss his husbando, offhandedly...
:invalid

Err, I don't really see Sasuke as a good husbando material. And Iida is definitely a family guy so I will vote for Iida.
I do hope that you haven't voted yet.

You don't see Sasuke as a good husbando material Bittersweettea?

Perhaps I can convince you otherwise.

You mention that Iida is a family guy - well, so is Sasuke!
Sasuke literally spent years of his life, wandering all across the world, risking life and limb, trying to see his brother again - after his brother ran away from the village!

Sasuke will always put his family first!
When his daughter asked him why he is always happy, Sasuke simply replied

Them fatherly feels!
:blush

Also, one of the greatest reasons for relationships breaking up, in the real world I mean (I can not speak for the Naruto universe - but it's probably something far more lethal [and Sasuke is strong enough to protect you from those kind of happenings]), is infidelity.
Sasuke has never, and will never, been one to 'sleep around'.

He also respects women enough to not lead them along - not allowing them to think they have a chance, when he doesn't find them attractive at all.
It might sound harsh to an outside observer

Sasuke has always gone out of his way to save the oppressed - he has even shown an interest in politics, as a means to help the common folk. He has never tried to hide this fact.

Like Robin hood, he just wants to create a world where there isn't such a huge divide, in oppotunity and quality of life, between the rich and the poor

Finally, seeing as it is related to your desire for
a family guy
One thing which families are known to do (not all, but who's judging - kids aren't for everyone, after all) is having children - and bringing them up right.

All parents want their kids to be healthy - so it's in their (and the child's) best interests to ensure that the child starts it's life with strong, healthy, genetic foundations.

Although not by choice, Sasuke, as a Uchiha,

That being the Sharingan

Think that's all I've got?
Of course not!

In relation to Sasuke's excellent husbando material - I've barely even scratched the surface!

Last edited:

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
I'll vote Sasuke just because @zimbardo 's campaign convinced me :p
Sasuke can also be a perfect husbando for you also!

... also, as you can clearly see - Sasuke is such a great kisser that even Naruto is shocked by the experience!
My Sasunaru feels :awe (I am not ashamed)

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Why should I? This is mostly a looks/popularity/WTF contest anyway.
:8C
Are you saying that no popular characters have no chance and that campaigns don't matter :disappoint

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Iida is probably in the top tier husbands one could have if we translated his personality and traits to the real world.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
some GIFs of Sasuke made me feel uncomfortable, especially the one of him dancing in a dress. Voted for Sasuke anyway because he's a great husbando now, traveling the land across far and wide to squash threats to protect his wife and daughter.

Lupin

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Sasuke is a terrible husband in canon, but Konomi is off his rockers half the time and should've written him better post chapter 698, so I'm voting Sasuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.