Voting Round 1 - Satoru Gojo vs. Kouka | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Satoru Gojo vs. Kouka

Who wins?

• Satoru Gojo

• Kouka

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
I will not be uploading a ton of manga pages or anime screenshots on this thread just because you're butthurt by the fact that Gojo can manipulate the space and have an unlimited amount of energy. It's on paper and screen, you can just go and watch or read it. The fact that you're not smart enough to grasp the explanation doesn't mean one wasn't given, got it?
I am? How so? And he can? Where has it been stated? Hm, so far you only say ''this'' and ''that'' and call it an ''explanation'', but nothing has been proved as such by yourself, which, is already an indication of you merely fantasizing about a character (aka fanboyism). Its okay if you want to do that tho, however please no need to spread nonesensical things about him in a battle that ain't true. :oh You're just keep proving my points to be right, lol.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I am? How so? And he can? Where has it been stated? Hm, so far you only say ''this'' and ''that'' and call it an ''explanation'', but nothing has been proved as such by yourself, which, is already an indication of you merely fantasizing about a character (aka fanboyism). Its okay if you want to do that tho, however please no need to spread nonesensical things about him in a battle that ain't true. :oh You're just keep proving my points to be right, lol.
Yes, you are acting like butthurt. It was explained in a conversation with Geto and Irei, all detailed. The "this and that" is an explanation valid enough when it's on the manga or animation. By fantasy it would mean I made up all that, but if it's on the official work I don't get how you can keep denying that Gojo can manipulate the space, it's his literaly ability. Still all you do is call me a fanboy, but my points are all valid enough because - I will repeat - they are detailed on official work. But if all you can do is keep acting with irony and insulting others, okay. Wasn't for that and if you were willing to drop this act, I wouldn't mind to send you the pages with said information, or to anyone else who think Gojo is strong just because the animation is flashy (he did way more absurd things on the manga).

Status
Not open for further replies.