Events - Scavenger Hunt 2017 Sign Up Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Events Scavenger Hunt 2017 Sign Up Thread

Scavenger Hunt Host

Treasure Keeper
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Costa Gravas

Welcome to the Sign Up thread for this year's Scavenger Hunt.
Before we get under way with the Hunt itself, we'll be using this thread to register those who wish to participate in the fun and reap the rewards!

How to Participate:

• Preliminary Sign Up is open until 30th April at 10:00 GMT *
  • The Scavenger Hunt begins on the same day (30th April) at 12:00 GMT
  • Hunters can register as solo, pairs or a group.
  • A maximum of three (3) hunters allowed per team..
  • If you are a pair (2) or 3, please state the name of all members and a team name, if you have chosen one.
  • Ensure that all your teammates are willing to participate before submitting their names to us. This is to avoid last-minute withdrawal or misunderstanding if that person is unaware of the game.
* Members wishing to join after this date (30th April), will need to solve the current round and previous rounds' riddles before proceeding to the next round. No extra time will be given to the new hunters. So for those who have joined the hunt from the start of the game will have the advantage over the newcomers.

Example: If a new hunter joins on round 2, he/she will still have to send in the correct riddle-answers for 1st round and 2nd (current) round and then proceed as per normal to continue the game.

Note: Though we accept participation after the Scavenger Hunt has started, we would strongly encourage you to register early and play with everybody else when it begins. It would be a much more enjoyable experience to begin from day 1, rather than having to rush through every riddle in the middle or towards the event of the event.

More information pertaining to the Scavenger Hunt itself will be given on the launch day(30th April).

Sign Up has been extended in hopes of receiving more participants. The Hunt will there not begin until Monday at the earliest. Apologies to inconvenience anyone.

Another update will be given 12:00 GMT on Monday 1st May.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scavenger Hunt Host

Treasure Keeper
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Costa Gravas
Please check the opening post of the thread to see if the listing of your groups/solo participants is accurate.

Also there is an update there regarding the start time of the Hunt. Thanks

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

Sign Up has been extended in hopes of receiving more participants. The Hunt will there not begin until Monday at the earliest. Apologies to inconvenience anyone.

Another update will be given 12:00 GMT on Monday 1st May.
Dear Scavenger Hunt Host,

While I understand the reason for extending the starting date of the hunt, since the more the merrier, I was wondering if there is any chance that the hunt could start later today (maybe late in the afternoon). The thing is some of us have to work on Monday and I think we wouldn't be able to enjoy the game as much as if we played on Sunday - due to a lack of time. Sunday is a day we don’t have to work and we can dedicate more time playing and enjoying the game. This is my humble opinion of course.

Thank you to the people organizing the event, I know first-hand how much work it requires I wanted to give my sincere thanks for all your hard work.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It's Sunday night and I've got classes tomorrow so it's a lose lose for me :pls

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It is already Sunday night where you live WYI-kun?
Yes it's about 11pm. I should be able to get online for awhile in the morning if the Hunt does start overnight.

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes it's about 11pm. I should be able to get online for awhile in the morning if the Hunt does start overnight.
Awww :(. So if the game starts tomorrow Monday, you won't be able to participate a lot in the game either.

Last edited:

rinny-chan12

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
i wanna join toooooo
well....i'm new here so i dun know anyone here
soo i'll do solo but if anyone want to invite me in the group (which is never gonna happen as i think) dun hesitate ;-) just invite me and i'll join:)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
hi guyz i'm new here and i want to join scavenger hunt but i dun know how
plz tell me how to sign up:confused:

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
@zimbardo @Belserion - wanna make a team? Something tells me we can win. :kappa
i wanna join toooooo
well....i'm new here so i dun know anyone here
soo i'll do solo but if anyone want to invite me in the group (which is never gonna happen as i think) dun hesitate ;-) just invite me and i'll join:)
hi guyz i'm new here and i want to join scavenger hunt but i dun know how
plz tell me how to sign up:confused:
You just did. All you need to do is say that you want to participate, and you'll be added to the list. No worries.

rinny-chan12

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Please check the opening post of the thread to see if the listing of your groups/solo participants is accurate.

Also there is an update there regarding the start time of the Hunt. Thanks
hello there, i'm new in MH and i want to join scavenger hunt but i dun know how to
plzzzzzz help me
oh ok thanks gallon
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@zimbardo @Belserion - wanna make a team? Something tells me we can win. :kappa

You just did. All you need to do is say that you want to participate, and you'll be added to the list. No worries.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
@zimbardo@Belserion - wanna make a team? Something tells me we can win. :kappa

Sure, let's just change our clues to make them really abstract...

Like - really, really, abstract.
:cheez

What's our team name?
Team Salty Enough?

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Me you and charlie coulda created a senior group called The Bucket List:lmao

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
What's our team name?
Team Salty Enough?
Maybe we'd need something more condescending? Like, being so arrogant that everyone would try to beat us, but it would be futile. Team "Suck It Losers" or something that hits them like a truck... dunno, anything is alright as long as they feel inferior, weak, pathetic, desperate.