Second Round: Battle Royale 4 | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Second Round: Battle Royale 4

Which two will advance?

• Monkey D. Garp

Votes: 61 89.7%
  • Shiliew

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Wiper

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Caribou

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Enel

Votes: 51 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Garp and Enel win this group quite comfortably. Any one of them can take other fighters from this group easily. Especially Enel, since his speed and attacks are way superior to other fighters exept for Garp. As for who will win their encounter... I would put Garp a bit over Enel.

blueframe

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Garp & Shiliew make short work of the rest.

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Give me how Magellan could touch Enel and I'll give Shilliew a chance
Because I really can't see Magellan beating someone who can attack from long range, and move at an incredible speed + Kenbunshoku Haki highly enhanced by his DF on top of that
No way
Magellan beat Luffy with gear 2+3. As well as Iva, make 2 other Shichibukai retreat. That's more than enough feat than simply losing to Luffy without any gear just because Luffy can touch him. I also read some post about Megallan being Admiral level. I don't think he's that high, though, but it show how some high up some people thought of him.

I highly doubt Jimbei will lose to Enel. That's one opponents that run away from the hellkeeper. Enel will die against any decent person that can touch him, considering he lost to early Luffy. If Luffy without gear 1+2 can hit and damage Magellan, do you think he can win? He can't. He hit him with Mr 3 help. And that was when he>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>himself when he fought Enel.

Also, Shilliew will most likely fight Zoro in the future. I don't think it's unreasonable at all to assume he can use Haki, considering his status and fame.

Last edited:

UnknownMugiwara

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Magellan beat Luffy with gear 2+3. As well as Iva, make 2 other Shichibukai retreat. That's more than enough feat than simply losing to Luffy without any gear just because Luffy can touch him. I also read some post about Megallan being Admiral level. I don't think he's that high, though, but it show how some high up some people thought of him.

I highly doubt Jimbei will lose to Enel. That's one opponents that run away from the hellkeeper. Enel will die against any decent person that can touch him, considering he lost to early Luffy. If Luffy without gear 1+2 can hit and damage Magellan, do you think he can win? He can't. He hit him with Mr 3 help. And that was when he>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>himself when he fought Enel.

Also, Shilliew will most likely fight Zoro in the future. I don't think it's unreasonable at all to assume he can use Haki, considering his status and fame.
You do realise that Enel lost because his attacks had no effect one Luffy.. It wasn't just because Luffy could touch him.
I don't that many people in OP (or in real life for that matter) is going to survive 1 000 000 volts..

Cyrs

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Yeah, I just don't see anyone easily landing a hit on Enel. Even if you have CoA haki, he still evade everything since he has the best CoO haki we've seen in the series (mantra enhanced with his DF ability), plus he's the 2nd fastest character we've seen (second to Kizaru). A haki expert may be able to fight him, but no one in this group besides Garp has even been shown capable of haki, let alone mastery of it.

sir_rocky

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Wiper and Caribou don't stand a chance, we don't know much about Shiliew so it's hard to judge his strength but i'm sure Garp and Enel could win this easy. I know many doubt Enel because he lost to Luffy but i believe that he is the strongest opponent strawhats faced before ts, with exception of admirals of course. To be honest i'm still not quite sure how Luffy defeated him. Even if he is rubber and lightning can't harm him and even if he is able to hit Enel with him being logia and all imho he still shouldn't have any chance of winning, not with his strength at that time. With his amazing mantra and speed of lighting Enel should have been able to defeat Luffy without problems. It just seems to me that Enel should have appeared much later in the story.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Enel's DF is hard to defend against - you can just stand the lightning, but that's not easy. That's what makes Enel extremely strong. So, I vote for him; plus Garp. I doubt Shiliew can hold his ground for long against any of them; Wiper or Caribou aren't even worth mentioning.

Mr. Arashi

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Enel would make Magellan shit poison bricks, just like Magellan has a chance to kill any non-logia alive. It's just the way it is in One Piece.

Let's not forget that this isn't Dragonball Z and characters don't become much stronger amazingly fast in each arc. Enel wasn't that long ago.
Oh my~
This is far from what has been drawn. Crocodile, Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are good examples that just going straight Grand Line makes you stronger.

leshrak

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm voting Garp and Shiliew.

I was never really impressed by Enel. His lightning's destructive power was not that great since it was unable to kill neither Zoro nor Wiper (and Shilew is much stronger than both of them). Also, Enel lost to pre-time skip Luffy (even if eletricity was useless agaist rubber, he still had his high temperature weapon, speed and mantra, and lost anyway) while Megallen, who is supposed to be as strong as Shiliew, easely defeated a much stronger Luffy.

Giammaio

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I love enel i voted for him, cuz he's my favorite character, I read all the comments here and was quite surprised lol.

Guys in all honesty, Enel is not at shillew level, and besides you're analysing this way too much, Shillew rush, haki infused sword, neck cut, gg.

remember that enel does not know about other df, also he does not know about others possessing haki.

Enel still the best tho. :3

Also replying to someone above, I very much think Magellan is at admiral level.

khaja_200923

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
garp, enel no need to think twice about it.

Kyodai Senkan Mora

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
Garp and Shiliew of the rain....there is no way this guy is BB's swordsman and doesn't know haki...even BB acknowledged his strength in ID before recruiting him...Enel's saving grace is his COO not even his fruit since it is shown to be one of the best in the series due to df enhancement... but he doesn't cut it here in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.