Second Round: Battle Royale 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Second Round: Battle Royale 6

Which two will advance?

• Marco

Votes: 67 100.0%
  • Kalifa

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Jabra

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Yasopp

Votes: 45 67.2%
  • Kinemon

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Leonsagara

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a tough one. Marco's probably the strongest one of the group. Yasopp's probably pretty strong, but we haven't seen him fight. Hard to gauge how strong Kinemon is, other than being weaker than Law. And as just seen, Law's pretty freaking strong. We know that Kalifa is weaker than Jabra. I think Kinemon is probably stronger than Jabra, but I really have nothing to base that on. For me, it's probably either Yasopp or Kinemon as second strongest fighter here. Since Yasopp's strength is really unknown, other than being a member of Shank's crew, I think I'll go with Kinemon for second place.

Sir Amigo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
No doubt, that Marko wins this group, only second place is hard to decide. We only know that Yasopp is a sniper, so in close combat, he has a big disadvantage. But I bet that he has Haki, so his bullets are deadly. Kinemon is a very skilled sword fighter and has an interesting ability. And Jabura is one of the top killer of CP9, enormous powerful in his wolve form and really dangerous.

Eve though Yasopp is in shanks crew, I doubt that he will win in a battle royale, cause there are too much enemies, which wouldnt let him get away, to snipe fron the distance. So it comes to a battle between Jabura and Kinemon.. And here, I see Jabura and Kalifa teaming up..

Kinemon > Jabura
Jabura & Kalifa > Kinemon

So I will go with Marco and Jabura.. Sorry Kinemon

Kyodai Senkan Mora

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kenya
Marco easily takes this being whitebeard's top commander, having some really good haki and one of the sweetest DF's around not to mention one of the rarest....Number two is also pretty obvious in my opinion as being Yassop, one of Shank's top commanders and a seasoned New world pirate to boot...that we don't know much about him doesn't diminish either of those two things in any way....Kinemon should have haki and a badass sword technique as such places third on my list....kalifa and Jyabura would die here in the opening moments against any of the above...Rokushiki can only take you so far even tashigi can use some techniques having displayed soru already

Tonix

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Does Yasopp being related to Usopp cancel out his Shank's crew hype? We've seen how strength can run in families via Garp, Dragon, and Luffy. (And also Roger and Ace kind of) Who says weakness can't do the same thing? I bet Yasopp is the weakling of Shank's crew :p

My votes go to Marco (duh) and Kinemon, I hope they meet at some point in the manga, I'm curious to see whether Kinemon can cut Marco's fire.

khaja_200923

Reaction score
Country
United States
if mihawk is the best swordsman then yasoop is the best marksmen in OP. I pretty sure i read it somewhere that yasopp is the best marksmen in OP.
so the obvious answer without any need to think at all would be marco and Yasopp.

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
well,marco is the strongest here. dunno between yasop and kinemon,but I doubt the former is that strong,besides the fact he is a soccer. kinemon should be the 2nd here.

sir_rocky

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Not much to think about here. Marco and Yasopp, being two highly ranked members of a yonkou crew, win this easy. CP9 members don't stand a chance and Kinemon doesn't seem at their level either from what we've seen so far.

Mr. Arashi

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Does Yasopp being related to Usopp cancel out his Shank's crew hype? We've seen how strength can run in families via Garp, Dragon, and Luffy. (And also Roger and Ace kind of) Who says weakness can't do the same thing? I bet Yasopp is the weakling of Shank's crew :p
Sir, Usopp is not a weakling, much less comparing inside the crew.

Marco and Kinemon are my votes.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Marco obviously goes through. Yassop makes the cut based on status.

Tonix

Reaction score
Country
United States
if mihawk is the best swordsman then yasoop is the best marksmen in OP.
I'm not really sure how Mihawk being the best swordsman has anything to do with Yasopp, could you explain the connection to me?
Not much to think about here. Marco and Yasopp, being two highly ranked members of a yonkou crew, win this easy. CP9 members don't stand a chance and Kinemon doesn't seem at their level either from what we've seen so far.
What level has Yasopp shown himself to be at exactly?
Sir, Usopp is not a weakling, much less comparing inside the crew.
It might be debatable that Usopp is no longer a weakling, but he was for the first half of the grandline, and he is certainly still part of the weakling trio of the Strawhat crew.

sir_rocky

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
It's true that Yasopp didn't do anything to show us that he is strong but based on the fact that he is a top member of Shank's crew i believe that his strength should be at least similar to that of Whitebeards commanders. And what did we see from Kinemon? He can cut steel which Zoro could do before timeskip and his ability to cut fire is very interesting but that alone won't help you much against stronger opponents, especially those that don't use fire at all. So we don't have any reason to even think that he would be able to fight the likes of Marco, Vista, Jozu etc.

Mr. Arashi

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Chile
It might be debatable that Usopp is no longer a weakling, but he was for the first half of the grandline, and he is certainly still part of the weakling trio of the Strawhat crew.
I don't care about the past. The present right now is that he hasn't showed his maximun potential. He perfectly could have defeated Caesar if it shooted his Fire Bird Star from a blind point of him, just to say something about strength. The same with Nami, have not showed something to defeat anyone.

So the thing about a "weakling trio" is far to be discussed.

Tonix

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't care about the past. The present right now is that he hasn't showed his maximun potential. He perfectly could have defeated Caesar if it shooted his Fire Bird Star from a blind point of him, just to say something about strength. The same with Nami, have not showed something to defeat anyone.

So the thing about a "weakling trio" is far to be discussed.
So? Ceasar could defeat Luffy if Luffy stayed within his deoxidation range, does that make Ceasar strong? Being able to defeat an opponent in a circumstantial fight doesn't really prove anything. I'm not saying that Usopp is still a weakling, I'm saying that he is still one of the 3 weakest members of the Strawhat crew. I don't see how that can be difficult for you to accept.

THM Nindo

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Marco wins this easily.
As for the 2nd place it's a bit trickier.

But, like someone else said.
I think that Yasopp is the best sniper of the whole manga, so that as to count for something.

Marco and Yasopp it is!

Mr. Arashi

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Chile
So? Ceasar could defeat Luffy if Luffy stayed within his deoxidation range, does that make Ceasar strong? Being able to defeat an opponent in a circumstantial fight doesn't really prove anything. I'm not saying that Usopp is still a weakling, I'm saying that he is still one of the 3 weakest members of the Strawhat crew. I don't see how that can be difficult for you to accept.
Because he said it:-_-

darkprince0521

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
and you took it seriously? Usoop certainly is among the three weakest in the Strawhat Crew. and it was not first time he was bragging. but that should be irrelevant with this group; discussing Ussop's power i mean.

scott1uk

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I went for Marco (obviously no one here can touch him) and Kinemon.

I think Jabra comes a close third, either that or Yassop. Jabra (apart from his stupid fight vs Zoro) was actually the second stronger CP9, having mastered all the roukoushiki (spelling?) it does give him a pretty good all round advantage. Soru which has been demonstrated by Tashigi recently is something to be impressed over... not that she used it very well. But, his tekkai and speed alone are good enough to survive a while. Yassop might put a few holes in him. I'm sure he can do that much, being Shank's sniper. But with Marco on your tail and Kinemon cutting fire all over... not to mention Kalifa bubbling up the place. I think Yassop will go down. Kinemon has some monster slashes, enough to cut through Jabra and Kalifa together. Whether it has haki or not... I'm not sure, but anyway that leaves him and Marco, so round over.

Btw has Marco showed any range attacks or large scale stuff? All I remember is him taking a ton of damage and doing a few kicks. So physically strong, but on a small area of effect?

hossice

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I just voted for Marco. None other got my vote. :cheez

Pigov

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hmmm to me, its marco ranked number 1 and yasopp vs kinnemon rank 2.
One might argue that kinnemon is a weak character since he´s just been introduced recently, but to those i say: Hes in the damn new world, and only lost to law so far. His abilitys are semi haxed (burning even fire? that could be a thread to akainu even if he doesnt got haki).
So as i said in the other thread, we havent seen anything from yasopp now, and we dont know where inbetween shanks group he is ranked exactly...
tough one :/
Guess iam going for marco alone this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.