Seek an experianced Artist or Art Team to produce an epic manga | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seek an experianced Artist or Art Team to produce an epic manga

Dudezilla2000

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
So obviously i don't want my ideas jacked on the internet, but i will give away a bit of the story and plot. My story is sort of a different take on the Genesis concept, it involves a computer that believes it is god, chimaera's, viruses, a post apocalyptic future, magic, knights swordplay, the resurgence of gun powder, several epic power struggles and the ultimate love story, plus the growth and development stories of many many characters. Interested yet, i hope so, any how theres way way way way more going on than what i'm letting slip on here. I have been chippin away at this story for years in my mind and now i think i'm ready to start making it a reality. I think a manga is a good first step, unfortunately i am an novice artist at best and i have no connections in the internet community, or the greater manga community, and so i appeal for help... HELP!
If your interested please contact me at ianwood30@yahoo.com or if ur really serious call me at (805)464-8896 (please no pranks... seriously i use my phone for work and it will really fuck up my day to be answering all kinds of joke calls, and i know karate so if i caught up to you i'd beat ur ass :P) but in all seriousness all reasonable inquires are welcome. Hope you all have a great day and thanks for your time!

lielurr

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, Dudezilla. Are you offering pay for this assignment or are you looking for volunteers?