Voting Round 2 - Seiko Osabe vs. Tifa Lockhart | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Seiko Osabe vs. Tifa Lockhart

Best Waifu?

• Seiko Osabe

• Tifa Lockhart

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Round 1. Tifa the blow up doll of Lara Croft vs Balsa the woman of integrity and strength.

The blow up doll wins.

MH has done it again congrats 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤣
Ok this fine sir got my vote.

Now fetch me a cozumel with extra salt in the border, miss Tifa, pretty please u.ú

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Voted Tifa :victory, but @Brandish your waifu is still top-tier in some categories, not a doubt in my mind :verily

Reactions: Sky

DaGreatNoodles

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Bolo Yeung is endorsing Seiko Osabe! (Van Damme kicked his ass in Blood Sport though) Now, that's a first for me!
Anyway, this one is hard. I don't know these fine women. Can someone please convince me?

yutu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
According to an interview in original FF7 tifa and cloud should have had a more daring scene like what Cloud came out of a room and tifa looked out the window to see if he had anyone. This scene does show that Tifa has won Cloud. But alas, in our society today showing such a scene could shock children.
:-_-

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
According to an interview in original FF7 tifa and cloud should have had a more daring scene like what Cloud came out of a room and tifa looked out the window to see if he had anyone. This scene does show that Tifa has won Cloud. But alas, in our society today showing such a scene could shock children.
:-_-
Well to be fair that was 1997.
Imho still rather obvious that Tifa got the Buster Sword.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Huh? There was never any doubt that tifa was the main, and winning, love interest in FFVII. Aerith-cloud is at best the result of cloud believing he was zack and aerith buying that without finding it creepy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also worth noting, aerith literally never met "cloud". All she knew was the crazed cloud that thought he was someone else. In that sense aerith was never even properly in the race so to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.