Voting Round 2 - Seju Baek vs. Tsukasa Tsukuyomi | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Seju Baek vs. Tsukasa Tsukuyomi

Best Waifu?

• Seju Baek

• Tsukasa Tsukuyomi

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Seju Baek
What Does the Fox Say?
Tsukasa Tsukuyomi
Tonikaku Kawaii

kira

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
ok... I wasn't planning on campaigning but since someone kept nagging me, I will do a little campaigning :errr

Seju is someone who likes getting wet :hurr

She is foolishly sweet and protective:blush

She is playful and a tease. Life would never getting boring even if it's just you and her. :hurr

Her partner is all that matters to her and she don't need anything in the world. She'll be satisfied with you alone. :luv

If you've read the manhwa, you'll probably see her as an obsess ex... although not that extreme.. and by extreme, I mean like hurting those who gets close to her ex or doing everything she can to get her back.

She wants Sumin back but she wants it to be by Sumin's own decision and not by force.

They broke up because she made a mistake while she was drunk.

Sumin decided to take revenge by going out with others and Seju never gave up on her.
She picked her up while she was at bars making out with others... and I can only imagine how much that must hurt.. but she stayed with her and cared for her when she was a mess.. even when she knew that she was doing it on purpose to take revenge on her and drive her away.

She never cared what people were saying about her because she really adored Sumin that much and she just wanted her back.

I think this is the longest I ever wrote in my entire MH life. You are so dead to me @Juviii 🤬

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

- ̗̀ Part 2 ̖́-

The wise wife

As mentioned in a more general view, Tsukasa is a girl with many faces that she shows very slowly.
However, she isn't only just a cute girl who loves her husbando and anime or videogames. One of the most, or maybe the most important aspect of Tsukasa, it's her widsom and experience.

Tsukasa isn't a childish waifu, she's not a naive nor innocent when it comes to actual serious situations and matters.
She has lived a long life to understand certain matters, has learned general mistakes and her own's ones which made her mature enough to understand both her husband and life in general.

She understands relationships, and can notice when her loved ones are in moments of doubt or hurt.

She's a tough girl, but not (only) on the stubborn side, she's used to so many dangerous situations, that she can generally face anything with a cold expression, not being afraid to face anything.

Tsukasa has fought in wars, lived a long life by witnessing many events and saved her husband from a fatal accident.
So not only she's a skilled warrior (even if she isn't a fan of fighting) but she also developed humilty and selfless that makes her saving without wanting anything in return.

This selfless grows with the point of her, in the very end, prefering a life with a simple happiness rather than the hard one she used to have to endure... which makes the mysteries of what kind of things she lived to grow more and more, knowing that she grew up so tired to just leave her swordsman life aside.

(note: she's of course lying on that last panel ^)

Still, in the end, despite all of this, she doesn't loses her general charm; she's still a beautiful, cute, fun, easy-going girl to be around and by her side for all life.

But what gathers this all together is her seriousnes and maturity at life; and the courage and strenght enough she has in order to proctect both herself and her loved one.

When you want a mature, badass and warrior waifu who loves you, Tsukasa is just there :blush

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I know Tsukasa and she's a true cutie. Like, just look at her manga title, Tonikaku Kawaii.

Then I look at kira's avi and this becomes a difficult decision :notlikethis

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I know Tsukasa and she's a true cutie. Like, just look at her manga title, Tonikaku Kawaii.

Then I look at kira's avi and this becomes a difficult decision :notlikethis
You must not get out of you path Brands! :arf

Maybe I need to give you a different reminding :nah

:hurr

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
You must not get out of you path Brands! :arf

Maybe I need to give you a different reminding :nah

:hurr
That was too effective against all my weaknesses...

Voted Tsukasa :hurr

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
:twitch

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
When you want a girl who takes care of you

Who you want a girl to take care of

When you want a girl who is a fangirl like you
(They're watching Endgame)

When you want a girl who is calm

When you want a girl who teases you

When you want an adorable girl

When you want a shy girl

When you want a girl who praises you

When you want a girl who looks after you when you're sick

When you want a dorky girl

When you want a girl ready to fight

When you want a girl who wants to give you a massage

When you want a loveable girl

Tsukasa has it all! („• ֊ •„)

Last edited:

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The post above is so cute! :wtf
Voting for Tsukasa.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Okay, two pink haired cuties against each other. Heeeeeeeelpppp

For me Tsukasa would be my choice. However kira certainly did pique my interest to pick up What does the fox say~

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I'm shocked at the fact that lazy Kira is actually putting some effort and campaigning (more than once even). For Revo I already expected a good campaign. Sexy pink haired vs cute pink haired. Both have lame partners too, it seems.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
me recall who asked me to campaign...
Because it's lame not to campaign. But wasn't expecting you to campaign more than once. Was shook. And shall I remind you who nagged me to nominate Scarlet? You should have nominated her yourself instead of that 10th rounder strawberry haired. :hmph

Status
Not open for further replies.