Josei - Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi by Shiro Manta | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Josei Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi by Shiro Manta

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi

Author: Shiro Manta
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Skice of Life
Magazine : Comic POOL (Pixiv)

Synopsis :
Futaba Igarashi is a diminutive office lady who finds that her towering and boisterous work senpai Harumi Takeda always gets in her hair, but he always has her back, he always keeps her company, and she starts noticing that her heart is slowly veering towards him... ( source : Mangaupdates) Like Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii, Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi is a web manga released on the author's Twitter and pixiv accounts since September 17, 2017, and published in print by Ichijinsha since March 28, 2018.

In 2018, the series won the Tsugi ni Kuru Award in the web manga category source Ann

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
It's really an enjoyable reading so far that reminds me Wotaku somehow, there are a lot of cute/adorable moments but not cheesy. Takeda is incredibly nice and thoughtful, Futaba is cute and funny an pretty much all secondary characters are nicely written so far, especially the grand pa and Natsumi and Sakurai who keep teasing Futaba. There are plenty of wholesome moments, and yeah so far, it's a nice reading. The anime adaptation is nice at list the 2 episodes that were released, they don't adapt the manga in the order of publication but they are fleshing out most of the scenes, and adding some stuff to fit I guess the anime format, but so far it doesnt ruin at all the original work, imo. Both media have their own appeal, and I'm enjoying both, at least so far !

Some funny moment

Some cute /adorable scenes /moments

edit : damn some scenes are so so adorable :zomg Enjoying the manga a lot so far, my least faves moments are scenes ft Sakurai's little bro (yutoo) .

Last edited: