Archived - Share Your High School Experience!! XD | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived Share Your High School Experience!! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
im starting to miss .... well... miss my senior year. school can go burn itslef down.

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
^yeah...

School sucks, but it's what happens inside that make you miss your high school year. XD When we went to my brother's Speech Choir competition, where they won...the way they were all jumping up and down, off the stage made me really miss everything. ><

I haven't gone to school in a year. XD

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dragonzair said:
WAHHAHAHA. Leen-chan rocks. XD

We do that as well, but no system. I like your idea. XD But what bothers me is, how was anyone able to realize you all were cheatring? o.O

Monster. What the heck is her problem? o.O
She was a monster. XD I used to hate her a lot. Not only did she scolded me for playing football, she forced me to buy a ticket for some school alumni dinner. :crying But now we are in good terms and she still chats with me sometimes if I see her.

On the topic of going to school, I have left my high school for one year now. XD College is wayyyyyy different from high school. I slept in the class every morning from 8-10 and the lecturer didn't even say anything about it. There's no need for uniform, though we still have Corporate Day on Monday and Friday. >.> We have to wear some traditional stupid long dress. >.<

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
High school is so far a giant blur to me... Seems like it'll last for ever. Well I guess it will since college and high school are practically the same thing so I have a lot of time to make new experiences. Though one thing I do remember is a Super Smash Tournament we held last Friday. We advertised it on the intercom and soon the whole classroom was packed during Lunch. We had to make it a Free for all instead of the 1v1 i pefered so i got knocked out quickly... Though I enjoyed the using the schools projector as a sceen ^_____^

Status
Not open for further replies.