Theory - shigaraki will kill inko midoriya (izukus mother) | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory shigaraki will kill inko midoriya (izukus mother)

nectar

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Or, Shiggy could try threatening Deku to give him OFA in exchange for Toshinori and Toshinori sacrifices himself.

After learning how AFO is obsessed with OFA, I'm assuming at some point Shigaraki is gonna want OFA too. Or, at the very least, want to kill Deku so the quirk won't become a threat to his power.

Ice devil slayer

Reaction score
Country
France
I don't see Inko getting killed. The main reason being the reason why AFO killed Nana. She was an OFA User and opposed him.
What would Shigaraki gain from killing Inko? It'd just be dark for dark's sake.

If anyone's getting killed to help make Deku taking down Shigaraki personal, it's Toshinori. Both him and Inko don't need to die for that.
Its true that he would gain nothing from killing her but shiggy is crazy and tbh he would kill just for thé sake to make deku suffer lol

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I don't see Inko getting killed. The main reason being the reason why AFO killed Nana. She was an OFA User and opposed him.
What would Shigaraki gain from killing Inko? It'd just be dark for dark's sake.

If anyone's getting killed to help make Deku taking down Shigaraki personal, it's Toshinori. Both him and Inko don't need to die for that.
um, you do knwo what kind of character Shiggy is right? he wants to destry everything. And he hates Deku, breaking him will be his new hobby. And Deku can easily be broken unlike Shiggy who never will break anything. He has nothing and he will turn everything into nothing.

He will take down All Might, this breaks Deku until he bounces back more stronger then ever. He will then try to destroy Inko but maybe will fail a bit in that due though her personality. But she is also anything Shiggy hates.