Discussion - Shiki Granbell Discussion Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Shiki Granbell Discussion Thread

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
WHAT?:derp

He has the power of gravity = essentially can do almost anything, Trashsu just fart or breathe fire:3c

He has goal is to travel the world = revealing the history of their universe, Trashsu find the dragon, he did not try to look for:cheez

Trashsu the most boring and poorly written character:teehee

P.s I guess you did not read the manga with your eyes:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is complete nonsense because Dk and Shiki lived at the same time:notsure
:derp Not like Mashima hasn’t gotten around that before with Rave Master’s Reisha or even the false memories of the DS in FT. :3c His stories are always aimed at being trolls with the MC’s. Expect the unexpected. ;)

Mo Wei

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
China
:derp Not like Mashima hasn’t gotten around that before with Rave Master’s Reisha or even the false memories of the DS in FT. :3c His stories are always aimed at being trolls with the MC’s. Expect the unexpected. ;)
Shiki has already shown that he stronger that Natsu (with the deduction of the last story arc). And he is much more variable with his strength.:cheez

Oh my damn God but He does not rely on the power of feelings like Natsu without which he is a mediocre magician:derp

Shiki
tier-1 сharacters
_
ordinary characters
_
_
_
_
_
Natsu:teehee

Last edited by a moderator:

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Going based on Mashima's previous examples, Shiki could be from the past or future (Elie, and Natsu being from past). I say future because he hasn't explored it yet and this is a sci-fi. Weisz is 50 years from the past (like Elie) so he couldn't be from the a recent past because it's too similar. He does call the DK "grandfather" meaning there is a larger generation gap between them. It's not like Natsu and Igneel, so there has to be a reason for "grandfather".

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Going based on Mashima's previous examples, Shiki could be from the past or future (Elie, and Natsu being from past). I say future because he hasn't explored it yet and this is a sci-fi. Weisz is 50 years from the past (like Elie) so he couldn't be from the a recent past because it's too similar. He does call the DK "grandfather" meaning there is a larger generation gap between them. It's not like Natsu and Igneel, so there has to be a reason for "grandfather".
I want to know how the DK found Shiki, why he was so special. E4 doesn't know much about him so theres definitely something special that Ziggy found about him. I am also very certain Homura is his sister.

MeltedValley

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Not sure if this was mentioned in the old discussion threads but does anyone wonder what the purpose of Shiki’s goggles is? He found them along with his new clothes, but do you think they’re supposed to have the same functions as the goggles he tried from Weiss’ lab back in Norma?

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not sure if this was mentioned in the old discussion threads but does anyone wonder what the purpose of Shiki’s goggles is? He found them along with his new clothes, but do you think they’re supposed to have the same functions as the goggles he tried from Weiss’ lab back in Norma?
Desighn choice.

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
How do you mean?
Gon from Hunter X Hunter on his emotions and being dangerous to both allies and enemies during Chimera Ant Arc?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gon from Hunter X Hunter on his emotions and being dangerous to both allies and enemies during Chimera Ant Arc?
Hmm. I doubt it.

That just doesn't seem like Mashima's style to me. Seems like he's very much going for his version of Luffy. And that power out of control thing has been worked pretty much into the ground by Bleach and Naruto. I could see him doing it with like a side character but probably not Shiki himself.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm. I doubt it.

That just doesn't seem like Mashima's style to me. Seems like he's very much going for his version of Luffy. And that power out of control thing has been worked pretty much into the ground by Bleach and Naruto. I could see him doing it with like a side character but probably not Shiki himself.
Idk he might due that as he share similar 'iinnocence' like Gon about the world and rage could really trigger him harder than with Illega.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
I do not want to offend or criticize, but I do not think that Shiki is only the Heir of Ziggy, Daemon King, because if that is his grandfather, then his adoptive father would be someone with the title, the Stellar king. and your Uncle is the Spirit King. That would give you 3 Ether Gear, so to speak in a Future. Also Admit It Everyone Wants to See Shiki with a Sword Starting at 2 to a Chronophago, with a Meteor Blade Or something like that. Well, only Speculo.
So and Shiki is more a Fusion of Natsu and Rouge, especially for his Crying side.
But the girls like Sensitive Men, Homura and Rebecca, or they seem Adorable.

I almost forgot it Shiki may not be his Name but it is the name Ziggy gave him, and he may have 3 Ether Gears, since Shiki means 4 Seasons, so maybe he has other Ether Gears from Other Kings like Ziggy, Like the Star King (I know there are many, including myself, who wish to see using the Star Blade, Meteor Blade.) As for the other 2 Ether Gear there we will see them in History, if Things Turn that way, Besides even after they find Valkyrie, I think it would be too soon for them to leave the Cosmos Sakura.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I almost forgot it Shiki may not be his Name but it is the name Ziggy gave him, and he may have 3 Ether Gears, since Shiki means 4 Seasons, so maybe he has other Ether Gears from Other Kings like Ziggy, Like the Star King. I know there are many, including myself, who wish to see using the Star Blade, the Star King's Sword. And the Meteor Blade, Meteor Blade Judgment. As for the other 2 Ether Gear there we will see them in the History, if the things turn like this, besides even after they find Valkyrie, I think it would be very soon for them to leave the Cosmos Sakura.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
All previous Attacks!
Gravity Ball No, Is Gravity Cannon

Mechanism of the Sinister, Gravity Fist.

Mechanism of the Sinister, Gravity Cannon.

Gravity Fist.
In this technique Shiki accumulates energy in his fist, massively increasing his density and impacting a crippling punch to his opponent, capable of impacting the opponent and devastating the area near the impact.

Gravity Canon.
Shiki Accumulates Gravitrons in his Fist Forming a Ball or Sphere of Gravitational Energy, and He shoots it to its opponent, imbuing it with a tremendous force backwards.
Also in an Alternative Version of This Technique Shiki Compresses 1-4 Balls of the Gravity Canon in the Form of Bullets, Gravity Bullets, These Much More Powerful and Practical to Aim.

Sinister Mechanics, Gravity Bullets

Last edited:

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gravity Ball No, Is Gravity Cannon

Mechanism of the Sinister, Gravity Fist.

Mechanism of the Sinister, Gravity Cannon.

Gravity Fist.
In this technique Shiki accumulates energy in his fist, massively increasing his density and impacting a crippling punch to his opponent, capable of impacting the opponent and devastating the area near the impact.

Gravity Canon.
Shiki Accumulates Gravitrons in his Fist Forming a Ball or Sphere of Gravitational Energy, and He shoots it to its opponent, imbuing it with a tremendous force backwards.
Also in an Alternative Version of This Technique Shiki Compresses 1-4 Balls of the Gravity Canon in the Form of Bullets, Gravity Bullets, These Much More Powerful and Practical to Aim.

Sinister Mechanics, Gravity Bullets
Mechanism of the Sinister? That the official name of his EG?

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Mechanism of the Sinister? That the official name of his EG?
Makai-ryū: Jūken, Literally: Current Daemon, Heavy Fist; So Contextiñualmente, Daemon O Demoniaco Or Sinister; Current or Mechanical or Flow; Heavy Fist or Gravity Fist. Something like that.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Do anyone think Shiki will have Gon's Rage from HXH with the series given how he still have much to learn of outside world?

Last edited:

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Do anyone think Shiki will have Gin's Rage from HXH with the series given how he still have much to learn of outside world?
It could be. It could also be like Incurcio in Tatsumi of Akame ga Kill, or Zangetsu / Tensa Zangetsu and their Hollow forms of Ichigo in Bleach.
Although I could see that Shiki Generates of Its Same Ether Gear, Something like a Mechanical Armor, That is called Knight Gear (Arc of Norm), Compact or more Human.
But remembering that his power is related to gravity, could be something the Arahabaki of Bungou Stray Dogs.

From what I said about Arahabaki, He was a Divine Being from Japanese Mythology who represented Mystery or Chaos. Bathed in Black Flames that Burn Even Hell or Powerful Ancient beings, or at least they express in Bongou Stray Dogs.

Or a Divine Being of Calamity, suitable for the Ziggy Power that the Inherited to Shiki, In addition to the Condensed or Concentrated Gravitrons are like the Flames of the Black Hole (Theoretically), which in times before their Demonstration or Possible Observation, Some Astronomers they found them watching the Movements of the "White" Stars because something interfered with in the Same, then called as "Black" Stars.
The point is that it combines with the Ether Gear that Shiki inherited from Ziggy.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
I will be sincere in the Battle against Madame Kurenai expecting a New Technique from her Ether Gear, or a New Attribute or unknown Attribute for the Magimech Attack (Makai Ryu, Magic Flow in Japanese), I guess we'll have to see if Weisz brought her Weapons to the Crew or if Shiki takes out a new ace under the Sleeve, or more than one.
Regarding Weapons with Shiki I Really Think the Best would be One or Two Swords; A Shield, And Battle Knuckles.
Though considering that Shiki grew up in Granbell which is a Fantasy World or that Simulates it can use any Contact Weapon.

Oh a detail No one has thought that Granbell is much more than a Look; because it is possible that someone as powerful as Ziggy or Catellan is or is on that Planet, which is supposed to be a Fantasy Theme Park.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua

They know what a Quasar is, it is a Celestial Body made of Hundreds of Stars, Novas and Super Black Holes that want to generate the greatest and strongest Star Illumination, Force of Gravity and Radiation of all the Celestial Bodies, Some say they are the Origin of some Galaxies or other sets of Star Bodies, Nebula Solar Systems; the point is that good it will be that Shiki with His Gravity Type Ether Gear, plus Some Other Photon Ether Gear (Nova type) and the other 2 Ether Gears that still, I say because Shiki means 4 Stations, so it could be 4 Ether Gear that has Shiki or something.

Last edited by a moderator: