Third Round - Shikimori vs. Revy | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Third Round Shikimori vs. Revy

Who is the best Waifu?

• Shikimori

• Revy

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
good luck to both!

showing my support to Revi ♥ hope you campaign for her next year too! She deserves first place ♥

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
CAMPAIGN

Just a bit of an media dump, nothing big? The new Shikimori volume cover dropped this week (Volume 15), rather decent cover. It have short hair Shikimori on it:

There are a few other volume covers I like, so will post them. Would make them a collage but I lack the technical skills for such :sweat I'll try aligning them a bit:

Volume 12 cover (Full image):

And of course the anime OP which is really good:

So you get to see different sides of Shikimori in her volume covers. And see how vibrant, colorful and wonderful she is :verily

EDIT: Decided to add a bit more:

Shikimori Isn't just a cutie.

She's a lot of other things.

She's festive, for one:

Playful, endearing:

Sporty, so you have someone you can work out with in the house:

Assertive, dominant:

Protective:

Competitive, fighting spirit:

A little bit of nerdy:

And above it all, she has a heart of gold. That loves you and cherishes you.

Last edited:

Gajeel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
:handguncampaingj:handgun

Well, glad to meet you again in another waifu wars third place round Hermit ❤. Revy is not someone who likes to settle for third place/fourth place (just like Shikimori), so I'll keep it short and sweet as well.
Before that though, since this will most likely be my last post in this war, I'll say that I don't believe rewarding the campaigns via likes/reactions is a great idea in a community war such as the waifu war/husbando war. I know it will be seen as saltiness (Believe me I don't care. I also feel like I've benefited from it at certain moments), but my point is that you will never see someone with no/little connections to other people in this community get far in such an event with this kind of voting mechanic. Not that it was already easy for them in the past... This is just a thought of mine, do whatever you want with it.

Much appreciation for those cultured ones who have voted for Revy in this war. I never expect her to get this far in the first place.

Here's an upside-down Revy working out as a farewell

Next time 👋

Status
Not open for further replies.