Shinsu black hole sphere | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shinsu black hole sphere

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Is shinsu black hole sphere the best technique to use shinsu to this day? I mean 10 GFLs have been in the tower for more than 20k years. They should have invented some techniques powerful enough to rival shinsu black hole sphere if not surpass it? Tho, I doubt this has happened since they seems to be lazy. Esp with shinsu black hole sphere floating carriers, they seem like meh to me nowadays. Back when only irregulars could use this technique, it looked cool but not anymore. Again back to the original question, Is this technique the best to use shinsu or we can see maybe bam develop one which might surpass it?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So far there's no reason to think there's a stronger form of shinsoo control than shinwonryu. I don't think the family heads needed something stronger but I suppose there's a chance urek came up with something similar on his own. A third form of shinsoo control seems a bit out there.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I thought there wasn't a definitive translation to shinwonryu yet.

Jackjohsnon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I thought there wasn't a definitive translation to shinwonryu yet.
Shinsu Black Hole Sphere can not be called a translation. It's a completely different name. There is no black hole or sphere in 神元流.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yes, from what I have seen, Black Hole Sphere is a mistranslation.

Anyway, I wouldn't say it's the best technique. It's just a different style and it has its perks.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
This technique called shinsu black hole sphere does not exist.
But for webtoon readers, it exist.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyway, I wouldn't say it's the best technique. It's just a different style and it has its perks.
Shinsu black hole sphere seems to be one of the ancient techniques that existed even B4 GWs entered the tower. I doubt any technique which we have seen till the latest chapter could surpass this.

Jackjohsnon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
But for webtoon readers, it exist.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shinsu black hole sphere seems to be one of the ancient techniques that existed even B4 GWs entered the tower. I doubt any technique which we have seen till the latest chapter could surpass this.
So, you are reading a fanfiction.

The name shinwonryu has no exact meaning, but the idea surrounds the words divine, flow, style. The idea is also about bringing out your 'true' ´power. SIU is likely bringing the many meanings there.

The only black hole technique in ToG comes from Yu Han Sung.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So, you are reading a fanfiction.

The name shinwonryu has no exact meaning, but the idea surrounds the words divine, flow, style. The idea is also about bringing out your 'true' ´power. SIU is likely bringing the many meanings there.

The only black hole technique in ToG comes from Yu Han Sung.
From one pov, U r correct. But I, myself was just a webtoon only reader about a month ago. I didn't even know there was wrong TL for this.
Those who read from webtoon only will think shinwonryu doesn't exist like I was a month ago.

Also black hole is known for devouring power, so it suits bam. As for other GWs, they should have different versions like with Rei which goes with your idea like bringing your own power. Like for Rei, it's all creatures

Jackjohsnon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
From one pov, U r correct. But I, myself was just a webtoon only reader about a month ago. I didn't even know there was wrong TL for this.
Those who read from webtoon only will think shinwonryu doesn't exist like I was a month ago.

Also black hole is known for devouring power, so it suits bam. As for other GWs, they should have different versions like with Rei which goes with your idea like bringing your own power. Like for Rei, it's all creatures
The core idea is compressing and releasing It. So the swr idea is more like a supernova than a black hole. The theme SIU used is light, I think.

But yeah, I get most people only read on Webtoon, but since we are commenting on another forum, I must say sometimes or many times webtoon TL kinda writes Its own story, like a fanfiction from the translator.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yes, from what I have seen, Black Hole Sphere is a mistranslation.

I don't think this framing is correct. So far shinwonryu is framed as a straight up upgrade to conventional shinsoo control. At its most basic it the user substantially larger bangs that conventional shinsoo control. Any technique done with shinwonryu will be incomparably stronger than it's regular shinsoo control version. Early in S3 bam mentioned shinwonryu tired him if overused but that's probably over him being a newby with it, there's no reason to think conventional shinsoo control holds a candle to shinwonryu. Shinwonryu is as close as the story gets to a character going super saiyan.

Jackjohsnon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
kkck is probably right. The shinwonryu is closer to an upgraded shinsoo control skill than an individual technique. The techniques based on shinwonryu will just be far stronger overall.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
At its most basic level it's superior to normal Shinsoo Control but Shinwonryu seems to be more of a manifestation of their unique abilities. Kinda like another type of Shinsoo Attribute, but exclusive to Irregulars or Hatsu in HxH.

For example Data Zahard used it to power himself up and we haven't seen its final version. So for him, it was used like a straight power up. While Baam uses it with Orb and can use it like a real Shinsoo Orb.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
At its most basic level it's superior to normal Shinsoo Control but Shinwonryu seems to be more of a manifestation of their unique abilities. Kinda like another type of Shinsoo Attribute, but exclusive to Irregulars or Hatsu in HxH.

For example Data Zahard used it to power himself up and we haven't seen its final version. So for him, it was used like a straight power up. While Baam uses it with Orb and can use it like a real Shinsoo Orb.
That framing is a bit weird. All shinwonryu users so far have used it with pretty much any technique they have. It's not exclusive to highly specialized or unique techniques. The first thing bam learned with shinwonryu was to form a bang, the basic unit of shinsoo control. Post revolution with eduan bam could form shinwonryu bangs far more casually like data zahard or eduan did. Bam using shinwonryu to form his orb or zahard using his shinwonryu with his needle is not different from how they can use it with any other technique. That said, I don't rule out shinwonryu potentially having distinct and/or upgraded attributes compared to regular shinsoo control.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
That framing is a bit weird. All shinwonryu users so far have used it with pretty much any technique they have. It's not exclusive to highly specialized or unique techniques. The first thing bam learned with shinwonryu was to form a bang, the basic unit of shinsoo control. Post revolution with eduan bam could form shinwonryu bangs far more casually like data zahard or eduan did. Bam using shinwonryu to form his orb or zahard using his shinwonryu with his needle is not different from how they can use it with any other technique. That said, I don't rule out shinwonryu potentially having distinct and/or upgraded attributes compared to regular shinsoo control.
I don't remember users using it with everything. Baam uses Shinwonryu with Orb and Data Zahard said he had never seen that before, which means that the other Irregulars didn't use it this way. Data Zahard himself used it to power himself up, he didn't use a specific technique with Shinwonryu AFAIR.

Traumerei has only shown All Creatures.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't remember users using it with everything. Baam uses Shinwonryu with Orb and Data Zahard said he had never seen that before, which means that the other Irregulars didn't use it this way. Data Zahard himself used it to power himself up, he didn't use a specific technique with Shinwonryu AFAIR.

Traumerei has only shown All Creatures.
Bam and zahard throw shonwonryu bangs at each other constantly during their fight. After bam starts using it you can see their bangs are different from normal.