Quarterfinal - Shirou Emiya (Parallel Earth) vs. Son Hak | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Shirou Emiya (Parallel Earth) vs. Son Hak

Who wins?

• Shirou Emiya (Parallel Earth)

• Son Hak

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Shirou Emiya (Parallel Earth)
Fate/kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA
-

Son Hak
Akatsuki no Yona

Last edited by a moderator:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Okay let’s see since this is Niichan vs Farfosh. I have to think what I should do.. because you know...

I can do this:

But I can also do this:

Ahhh...

Oh well not that it matters anyway. In the end that's all in the past, right? Of course it doesn't mean it might happen in this round also but you never know...... I will just wait for some convincing posts from Niichan and Farfosh.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I actually supported Shirou several times in the previous rounds, since he really is different than the Stay Night Shirou and an actually good husbando.
But Hak is just that good and he gets my vote. I recommend everyone to read back on the great campaign post rom Farf from the previous round, though no doubt she will make another good one here as well.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Sorry Farfy :s

I can't but vote for Shirou.

#Shirou for the win

That being said I in no way saying Hak is bad.

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry Farfy :s

I can't but vote for Shirou.

#Shirou for the win

That being said I in no way saying Hak is bad.
Well everyone is ititled to their own opinion so I guess I’ll support Hak while you support Shirou.

Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Yeeah, this time I hand't had the time to prepare my campaign... "piece" (lmao) before hand so while I work on it, I'll leave the links to the other parts (thx, Gry).

1- This is an intro.
2- My perspective on Hak.
3- Things I think you should check about Hak to form your own opinion.

It's rare for me to fall in love with a character in spite of how much I care about its series. Usually it's the whole package that helps me go tard mode over my favorite ones, specially when a series gets me head over heels. I think Hak stands out in this sense, 'cause AnY is quite good, but Kusanagi-san made a marvelous work building Hak. He was carefully done to represent a dreamy companion for lise, so...
Please, consider holding your vote for a bit 'till I'm able to provide you a bit on him^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh my, how could I almost forget it.
My neko-tan also has a msg for you all:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Both are so good you can't chose one.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Oh boy, I'll swim against the tides, but I will @.@! Hopefully effort has its place in this battle as well xD
(but, more than anything, merit :P but I'll get to that)

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well I totally lack Farfs creativity, so I can't entertain you with flashy designs and the likes... :( but I will give it my all, as much as time allows. Sadly I barely had any time yet and tomorrow will be a damn long day at work :emocat So instead of some long text let me provide you with the one Shirou video everybody has to see:

though yes, it's only partly the Shirou "version" I nominated, but it's funny and charming :3

What I can say is that Shirou definitely has all the qualities described by Farf above, I wouldn't nominate someone here who's "cool" but wouldn't make for a good husbando. Like I said in my last two posts (you can see HERE and HERE) he's a strong fighter but he's content with doing mundane work too, and just enjoying life with his loved ones.

I think some people might've gotten a rather bad or mixed opinion from Shirou in Fate/Stay Night, but I hope that the new films (Heavens Feel) will show you how great he is/can be. Or you could check out the Visual Novel and see for yourself, or even start reading and/or watching Fate/Kaleid Liner, but I don't want to ask for too much :p

In any case, I will provide more insight during my next post, but rest assured that Shirou would most likely put you first and care for you his whole life, you won't find many guys who are more reliable and faithful, not to mention protect you however necessary, should the situation demand it :nod

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Now that Tuxedo Mask gave his last rose I have to go with another Mr. 2nd Place Ultimate Husbando

Shiro the Hiro!!!

Cooks
Cleans
Handy
Protects
Sexy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He's no king but I'm sure he's one in the bedroom ;)

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, what you guys presented for Shirou is also a thing for Hak^^ Some characteristics are kinda common among those nominations.
And I wasn't talking about characters that would be good husbands, based on their features, but about the ones that alrdy demonstrated how they behave in a romantic relationship o/

Found this that is kinda gold:

Last edited:

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Even though I dislike Emiya from Fate/Stay Night, this version of him is a lot more likeble and badass and would make a good husbando. However, Hak is my favourite rn, thus my vote goes to him.

Anti Hero 3:16

Reaction score
Country
United States
Shirou emiya is a great character and a good husbando, whereas son hawk is a good character but great husbando (guy did become traitor for princess). So my vote has to go to hawk even though I like shirou emiya more.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Farfs has had me convinced for several rounds now, and this one is no different.

(The fact that Shirou beat Spike has nothing to do with it, of course.)

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Heeeeere we go, to the reasonable ones ò.ó '-'

Pardon my french @.@

Also, this is an AMA \o/ Bring me your questions or disagreements and I shall reply o/
(about Hak tho, rs)​
Love it !!

Indeed agree to "whats a great Husbando" and "the not best character contest " thing 100% !! thats greaaaat, too bad you didnt posted in earlier i would have galdly used it for Levi vs marian ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.