Semifinal - Shirou Emiya vs. Edward Elric | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Shirou Emiya vs. Edward Elric

Who wins?

• Shirou Emiya

• Edward Elric

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Shirou Emiya
Today's Menu for the Emiya Family
-
Edward Elric
Fullmetal Alchemist

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Both of them are equally good and quite similar and both of you did a great campaigning hard choice here.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Here we go

There's much I could tell you about Emiya Shirou, but by now he's probably very famous, not to mention a lot of you already know a good chunk of his personality and life from the Shirou I nominated last year...

But what makes this Shirou different from the other(s), you ask?

1. There's still the past trauma, but without anything like the Holy Grail War he's a generally happy person who enjoys everyday life.
The whole "hero of justice" thing isn't of importance here.

2. His qualities become more apparent :lambirb He can support you in everyday life no matter what it is about. Just look at this example: He gets invited to your house, and feels like helping you with cleaning... which leads from

to

And ofc he's happy about you complimenting him for a job well done

3. Cooking is a way of life for this epic guy, his meals achieving a legendary status:

A tasty meal everyday, whenever you want? A caring guy who both works and looks after the household? A fun and chill person to hang out with, but also to just have some sweet alone time? And yet, also someone who feels slightly awkward about too much praise or attention, someone who needs your support as well? (because a relationship only is fun if there's a give and take)

You have all of this in one big package called Emiya Shirou! What's there not to like about a dreamy guy like him :x3

So please go and give him your vote, it's much appreciated :blush

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Sorry for the wait, not having the time to do a good post so I will just start with this, also, lovely campaign Nii :blush
[Previous campaigns here btw]

So I've talked about Ed's past, ideology, fighting skills, cuteness, etc. But now to why he's a good choice husbando :nod

First of all, Ed is a canon husband.
And not only for being married and with kids, he's man of family from very little, loving his mother and little brother since he's young (and punching his dad in the face for abandoning them), taking care of his responsability as the only old member of his family, and finally growing up and maturing enough to be a married man and becoming a real father. Look at the big smile in his face with a family of his own, a smile that covers half his face. A man of family indeed :blush

Edward is not a perfect gentleman or something, but he's a guy full of love ready to give despite all the pain he has suffered in his life, always loyal to the ones he loves; and also a man used to the everyday life despite liking traveling. Just imagine living a life in a paceful field or town with him :blushbirb

And as I said before, Ed is a mature man despite his funny-childish side in personality, he can go from a lovely, good guy to the mature man who starts his own family.

Ed's official time line:

And for last part, and because why not, some random good moments:

A guy who gets genuinely disappointed and angry with himself because he wasn’t sensitive and perceptive enough about a woman’s feelings, and learns about it for becoming a better man

:lambirb

Please vote for Ed :kissbunny

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Btw whoever of you both wins this round will get my support in final.

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Going with Emiya.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
it has to be a redhaired, i will keep supporting him unless he's against gintoki :errr (my apologies in advance nii-kun but i promised ill give my full support to gin-kun, forgive me !
)

despite how it looks, those are cooking gifs :arf shokugeki no shirou ! :hmph

Bittersweettea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Edward always! Go revo!

Status
Not open for further replies.