Shoujo Crusade | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shoujo Crusade

libra_86930

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
unn... welll. I just started posting here, we are I think the first shoujo scan group here so we're your imoto!! and I will be the neechan for other future shoujo groups out there who come here bwahahahah!!!

heres our forum http://shoujocrusaders.invisionplus.net/ where we hide all our little releases.

I am... an editor there.. a mediocre one but one of the pillars of light there, if I leave, it'll crumble *cackles evilly*

uhn... what else.. we do mostly shoujo's we find interesting or are too cute to ignore XD

we have a lot of mangas that needs only staff to get through...*ponders* cant say I like the looks of some mangas in it... whoops! you didnt hear that from me XD so if anyone knows us or like to know what size my belly button us, feel free to ask XD

nianna_angel

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
I soo love you guys!!! the mangas you scanlate are now oart of my favorites! I hope that you'll keep up the good work! *huggles* mwahh!

libra_86930

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
^o^ thank you~~ hope you continue supporting us so we can release more goodies in the future

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Great to see your group here!

My questions :-

1) Out of so many series your group do, which is your favourite series?
2) Ever thought of doing Josei series?
3) Personal question, what series are you currently reading now, and why?
:hbunny

libra_86930

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
hi nami!!!

well to answer..
1)I'd say all that I signed up to be editor for XD. like meroama lecture, kiss dake ja kaesanai, koori no kiss de toroketai, kimi to scandal and bloody kiss

2) We do hv a josei oneshot book thats upcoming and half done but the translator is still translating:p we'll release it here too once its released:tem

3)what.. am I reading now? well. I'm looking at koori no kiss de toroketai ch3 since I'm in the process of editing it XD other than that.. I think bloody kiss series since I edited that one too previously..lately hvnt got time to sit and read mangas since I've been spending all my time editing there X_X