Battle Round 1 - Shuhei Hisagi vs. Grimmjow Jaegerjaques | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Battle Round 1 Shuhei Hisagi vs. Grimmjow Jaegerjaques

Who wins?

• Shuhei Hisagi

• Grimmjow Jaegerjaques

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVados

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I hope some won't think that it's a power level battle :XD.
I mean you can’t really have a battle with Shuhei, it either ends in a draw or he wins.

For what it’s worth Grimmjow’s probably stronger but Shuhei is probably faster.

As for the main topic, I like Grimmjow but come on, this is no contest. I’m honestly surprised he was even nominated.

Last edited:

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
What's all this nonsense I'm reading on this thread?

I'm not surprised Hisagi is popular. I mean, he's cool and all, but some shinigami vice-captain that barely managed to scrap any screentime on a 686 chapters long manga over the lady killer Grimmjow?

It doesn't matter if we talk about power levels or about sexy levels: this should be a stomp for Grimmjow.

Not even Aizen's reiatsu can suppress this much sex appeal

Sure, whoever would date this man would be in for some rough love, but isn't that all the better? Just watch the kind of look he can pull off for a date: better than any of us, or Hisagi, can pull.

And what sounds funnier for a date anyway: Listening to some pervert with a 69 on his face pouting over his blind friend and talking all philosophical about how blades scare him, if he shows up at all and isn't too busy partying with his sexy female friend Matsumoto, or going karaoke with this guy?

I don't want to make my post too long so I'll leave it at that and save the cat puns, but vote for Grimmjow: The clear best choice. A man with unshakable ambition and too much charisma to be killed off by the good guys.

Last edited:

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
View media item 24267
While I can certainly see the appeal of that.....

Not (seriously those teeth are a serious liability in the bedroom, have a happy trip to the ER)

But more importantly he is far too interested in 15 year old boys to care about you-

Do you really want a man who goes running around chasing little boys ?

Grimmjow Spacey also clearly has a poor sense of hygiene (has he ever bathed in his life), and what is up with open shirt ? The mark of a tryhard Gymboy. He’s also a total beta male who doesn’t even stand up for himself.

He is also a literal cannibal who eats both members of his own race and humans as sustenance. Bad boys are cool but cannibals ? No thank you. Imagine going to a nice restaurant on date night. You order some pasta and he orders... the corpse of a baby ! Yuck 🤢 🤮

Also one day when he’s feeling really hungry and can’t control himself you never know, he and you may ‘become one’... in a very literal sense !

He also is an infamous woman beater (and murderer in cold blood !)

Furthermore he saw Orihime as nothing more than an object !

He is also clearly threatened by women being stronger than him. Misogynist husbando ? No thank you.

Shuhei on the other hand is just a sexy, sexy person

I could talk about how he is a total badass, a strong fighter, a talented artist, a skilled musician, a published author (Heck, is Grimmjow even literate ?), intelligent, funny, has a cool motorcycle, etc. but those are all secondary (also none of which fangboy is).

What really matters is he is a kind gentle, person. Always striving for peace and non-violence and determined when it comes to carrying out his goals, he will fight for his friends and what he believes in and will gladly lay down his life if he needs to. He is the kind of guy who will let you on the last board and let himself die of hypothermia. Jaggy boy on the other hand will let you drown.

He’s also great with kids-

My opponent brought up how he is good friends with Rangiku.

Well isn’t it good to have a husband who can also be your friend instead of whatever toxic situation a relataionship with Jaggy boy would be.

He is a great friend and who can act as a voice of reason and a great counsel.

Your friends will probably love his company as much as you do while they’ll run away from Grimmjow (and they should)

He is also extremely loyal, he kept Yumichika’s secret when he had no motivation to. You want a husband you can confide in not a traitorous scum like Grimmjow !

I know Vegeta won best husbando last time, but that doesn’t mean we should give the W to this low budget Vegeta knockoff ! Of all of Ichigo’s rivals he’s probably the least important and relevant. While Shuhei is the protagonist and MC of the best Bleach novel.

Also come on ! In terms of looks, it’s no contest !

Make the right choice ! Vote Shuhei Hisagi for best husbands today !

If you’ve voted for Jagerjacqyedgdvfxzfff then think about who you’re voting for. Press that change vote button.

Come on. You know you want to ;)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also if you voted for Grimmjow that means you’re a furry

Last edited:

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
@LordWhis I commend you for your effort, but don't think I'll stay silent while you smear my man Grimmjow!

I'll now make a continuation post based on yours.

Yes, Grimmjow has some big teeth and can be considered a furry... but as you know only when he choses to, not by default, which simply makes him more versatile. If you feel like having him normal, do so, but if you're up to for something more kinky, just let him evolve!

Just check out this beautiful and badass smirk! No abnormal teeth in sight (not inside his mouth at least, but don't judge a man for his mask!)

And look, I can also pick a bad picture to undermine the sex appeal of his meager opponents.

And this wasn't even an anime frame.

Yes, Grimmjow might chase after Ichigo, the strongest teenager in the world, from time to time for a fight, but is your husbando having one younger friend a problem for you (who reads this)? Allow your husbandos some time for themselves, Grimmjow will never cheat on you, he'll just be off having some epic fights on Hueco Mundo while you enjoy your own time and he'll be back in time for dinner with a small gift for you.

Meanwhile, this is where Hisagi would be in his time off. He is infamous for continuously getting wasted after long nights of drinking with his dubious friend Matsumoto.

And that's not the worse with Hisagi. Would you like to spend some alone time with your so-called husbando? Matsumoto is not the one you should worry about. Think of Kazeshini, the spirit of his Zanpakuto. Good luck having that creepy peeping tom spectating your every moment with Hisagi and enjoy never again having privacy. You won't have to worry about that with Grimmjow.

Does Grimmjow beat women up? Yes. Grimmjow is a man who believes in gender equality. You can be a man, a woman, or any other gender (what was Luppi exactly?): if you're his enemy he'll beat you up (or blow you) with no regard for consequences. But will you be his enemy? Would you stand in your husbandos way? Of course not! There are few more openly progressive characters than him.

He doesn't care about Orihime's existence? Of course not, because he'd only care about you (and about his hobby of becoming the strongest in the world but isn't it nice to have hobbies?).

Does Grimmjow eat people? Well, he eats the souls of stronger opponents. So as long as you're not able of at least doing what he does in the picture below, you'd never have to worry about being his meal.

Can you shoot that kind of power attack from your hand? No? Then you're all good! You'd never even open his appetite. You could open another kind of appetite in him, though, if you get what I mean. :3c

I'll now add some additional artwork by his creator Tite Kubo himself, so that you can consider just how much fun you could have with this guy. You'd never grow bored with him, no matter what kind of hobbies you got, he'll share them with you.

Now, I'll directly quote a couple of points my rival Lord Whis just made.

He is also extremely loyal, he kept Yumichika’s secret when he had no motivation to. You want a husband you can confide in not a traitorous scum like Grimmjow !
What a gratuitous offense!

Grimmjow is a man who has repeteadly kept his word throughout the series. Even to people who used to be his sworn enemies.

Grimmjow is a man of honor who returned his debt to Orihime after she had healed her arm. He kept his scar on his chest as a reminded of his biggest defeat so that he won't forget his past failures and learn from them. He made no excuses about missing an arm when Ichigo almost defeated him in their second fight. And, let's not forget, he was the only Espada brave enough to stand up to Aizen, even though he was much weaker than him and surrounded by potential enemies.

He is also clearly threatened by women being stronger than him. Misogynist husbando ? No thank you.
You seem to be mistaking him for Nnoitra!

Grimmjow does not dislike women being stronger than him. He dislikes anyone being stronger than him. As I previously pointed out, he makes no gender discriminations!

I could talk about how he is a total badass, a strong fighter, a talented artist, a skilled musician, a published author (Heck, is Grimmjow even literate ?), intelligent, funny, has a cool motorcycle, etc. but those are all secondary (also none of which fangboy is).
Yes, you should indeed talk about that, since none of that featured in the manga and most readers won't know this many trivia data on such a background character!

What really matters is he is a kind gentle, person. Always striving for peace and non-violence and determined when it comes to carrying out his goals, he will fight for his friends and what he believes in and will gladly lay down his life if he needs to. He is the kind of guy who will let you on the last board and let himself die of hypothermia. Jaggy boy on the other hand will let you drown.
Grimmjow and Hisagi each have their own convictions.

Grimmjow has enough conviction and strength fo face their enemies head on and best them. Hisagi has enough conviction to stab his old blind master on the back of his head during his moment of greatest distraction.

And I have saved the most outrageous for last.
Grimmjow Spacey also clearly has a poor sense of hygiene (has he ever bathed in his life), and what is up with open shirt ? The mark of a tryhard Gymboy.
Grimmjow has never been singled out for having poot hygiene at all, and his hair is always clean as further proof, which makes this roast attempt you just made the only tryhard thing on sight.

Admire some more drawings of Kubo clearly depicting someone who "lacks in hygiene".

And I didn't even bring up yet that suspicious 69 tattooed onto his face. Would you trust that kind of pervert? That tattoo is the most original thing he's got going for himself, and it's not even original, he copied it from the much more badass Kensei, who at least had the decency of not having it made on his face for all to see how big of a pervert he is.

Vote for Grimmjow

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
@LordWhis I commend you for your effort, but don't think I'll stay silent while you smear my man Grimmjow!

I'll now make a continuation post based on yours.

Yes, Grimmjow has some big teeth and can be considered a furry... but as you know only when he choses to, not by default, which simply makes him more versatile. If you feel like having him normal, do so, but if you're up to for something more kinky, just let him evolve!

Just check out this beautiful and badass smirk! No abnormal teeth in sight (not inside his mouth at least, but don't judge a man for his mask!)

And look, I can also pick a bad picture to undermine the sex appeal of his meager opponents.

And this wasn't even an anime frame.

Yes, Grimmjow might chase after Ichigo, the strongest teenager in the world, from time to time for a fight, but is your husbando having one younger friend a problem for you (who reads this)? Allow your husbandos some time for themselves, Grimmjow will never cheat on you, he'll just be off having some epic fights on Hueco Mundo while you enjoy your own time and he'll be back in time for dinner with a small gift for you.

Meanwhile, this is where Hisagi would be in his time off. He is infamous for continuously getting wasted after long nights of drinking with his dubious friend Matsumoto.

And that's not the worse with Hisagi. Would you like to spend some alone time with your so-called husbando? Matsumoto is not the one you should worry about. Think of Kazeshini, the spirit of his Zanpakuto. Good luck having that creepy peeping tom spectating your every moment with Hisagi and enjoy never again having privacy. You won't have to worry about that with Grimmjow.

Does Grimmjow beat women up? Yes. Grimmjow is a man who believes in gender equality. You can be a man, a woman, or any other gender (what was Luppi exactly?): if you're his enemy he'll beat you up (or blow you) with no regard for consequences. But will you be his enemy? Would you stand in your husbandos way? Of course not! There are few more openly progressive characters than him.

He doesn't care about Orihime's existence? Of course not, because he'd only care about you (and about his hobby of becoming the strongest in the world but isn't it nice to have hobbies?).

Does Grimmjow eat people? Well, he eats the souls of stronger opponents. So as long as you're not able of at least doing what he does in the picture below, you'd never have to worry about being his meal.

Can you shoot that kind of power attack from your hand? No? Then you're all good! You'd never even open his appetite. You could open another kind of appetite in him, though, if you get what I mean. :3c

I'll now add some additional artwork by his creator Tite Kubo himself, so that you can consider just how much fun you could have with this guy. You'd never grow bored with him, no matter what kind of hobbies you got, he'll share them with you.

Now, I'll directly quote a couple of points my rival Lord Whis just made.

What a gratuitous offense!

Grimmjow is a man who has repeteadly kept his word throughout the series. Even to people who used to be his sworn enemies.

Grimmjow is a man of honor who returned his debt to Orihime after she had healed her arm. He kept his scar on his chest as a reminded of his biggest defeat so that he won't forget his past failures and learn from them. He made no excuses about missing an arm when Ichigo almost defeated him in their second fight. And, let's not forget, he was the only Espada brave enough to stand up to Aizen, even though he was much weaker than him and surrounded by potential enemies.

You seem to be mistaking him for Nnoitra!

Grimmjow does not dislike women being stronger than him. He dislikes anyone being stronger than him. As I previously pointed out, he makes no gender discriminations!

Yes, you should indeed talk about that, since none of that featured in the manga and most readers won't know this many trivia data on such a background character!

Grimmjow and Hisagi each have their own convictions.

Grimmjow has enough conviction and strength fo face their enemies head on and best them. Hisagi has enough conviction to stab his old blind master on the back of his head during his moment of greatest distraction.

And I have saved the most outrageous for last.

Grimmjow has never been singled out for having poot hygiene at all, and his hair is always clean as further proof, which makes this roast attempt you just made the only tryhard thing on sight.

Admire some more drawings of Kubo clearly depicting someone who "lacks in hygiene".

And I didn't even bring up yet that suspicious 69 tattooed onto his face. Would you trust that kind of pervert? That tattoo is the most original thing he's got going for himself, and it's not even original, he copied it from the much more badass Kensei, who at least had the decency of not having it made on his face for all to see how big of a pervert he is.

Vote for Grimmjow
I am going to ignore the furry pandering for all of our sakes.

Even if your dubious and completely unfounded claims of something going on with Matsumoto is true, I fail to see how the possibility of a threesome with Matsumoto is a con and not a pro.

As for the 69 tattoo, it is a sign of great respect for the man who saved his life and who he thought was dead. It is admirable not perverted. Even if Kensei’s use of it was probably perverted. If you were in his position would you not do the same ? Besides having 69 tattooed on your face is kind of badass.

It is better to be a supporting cast member who is MC and Protagonist of his own novel then a middle of the road villain who is soon forgotten. Even Ichigo vs Grimmjow is mostly forgotten since it happens around the same time as many vastly superior fights- Rukia vs Aaroniero, Kenpachi vs Nnoitra, Mayuri vs Szayelloporo. Even Ichigo‘a next fight with Ulqiorra clearly overshadows it and erases any memory of it from people’s minds.

The dollar store Vegeta may have brawn but Hisagi has brain, brawn and looks. A triple threat. The only things that make Grimmjow a triple threat are his dangerous teeth, unappealing looks and terrible hair. Even in that ‘bad’ photo Hisagi looks better than your man in his best photo.

Wanting to be the strongest is only charming if it is something you have a legitimate chance of achieving, our pedophile cannibal friend can only hope to remain a high high tier/ low top tier for the rest of time and would have no chance in a fight against the real big dogs.

As I have mentioned earlier, Hisagi’s zanpakuto spirit is a charming fellow.

Grimmjow bowed down like a coward in front of Aizen in 2 seconds flat.

Cowardly Grimmjow BFRed Ulqiorra rather than fight him like a m̶a̶n̶ hollow.

Not only was Tousen no longer blind when Hisagi defeated him, even when blind he whupped poor Limjow’s ass multiple times.

Also you should not be talking about backstabbing-

Vote for a gentle badass.

Vote Shuhei Hisagi !

Shuhei is not just handsome, he’s beautiful. He has the kind of looks that can turn a straight man gay, a lesbian straight and an asexual sexual. Grimmjow by comparison looks like a drugged up, creepy blue-haired old punk weirdo cosplaying as Catra. If he walks by I recommend keeping an eye on all nearby little boys.

His sense of style blows Grimmjow’s tacky dress sense out of the water. Let’s face it, ladies, gents, enbies, you all want to borrow his clothes, both for how cool they are and because they smell of him.

Vote Shuhei now !

Last edited:

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
As for the 69 tattoo, it is a sign of great respect for the man who saved his life and who he thought was dead. It is admirable not perverted. Even if Kensei’s use of it was probably perverted. If you were in his position would you not do the same ? Besides having 69 tattooed on your face is kind of badass.
Of course I would not! I'm not some perverted weirdo.

Though I think Hisagi did well tattooing that onto his face: that tattoo is the only thing that keeps him from being a plain character. The tattoo itself has more personality than the poor guy himself.

Grimmjow bowed down like a coward in front of Aizen in 2 seconds flat.
Poor Grimmjow was pushed to his knees. It's very different. It's the contrary of cowardice. Poor, brave Grimmjow stood up against someone stronger and, yes, he was quickly humiliated for it, but he did stand up to him.

It's braver than when Hisagi tried to face Aizen. Wait! ... Oh, that's right, he never even tried to face him having the chance at Karakura after his fight with Tousen. But why do people never call Hisagi a coward for not facing Aizen? Short answer: Because people forget he was even still there. Such a forgettable man.

It is better to be a supporting cast member who is MC and Protagonist of his own novel then a middle of the road villain who is soon forgotten. Even Ichigo vs Grimmjow is mostly forgotten since it happens around the same time as many vastly superior fights- Rukia vs Aaroniero, Kenpachi vs Nnoitra, Mayuri vs Szayelloporo. Even Ichigo‘a next fight with Ulqiorra clearly overshadows it and erases any memory of it from people’s minds.
You played the wrong cards here.

One of the funny things about Bleach is that it had few character popularity polls (that Grimmjow landed 4th at, by the way. Hisagi only managed to be top 10 in the "shinigami-only" poll that excluded all other characters), but there were also "best fight" polls. Surprise, surprise... Grimmjow vs Ichigo landed 3rd place while things like Szayel fight aren't even in the top.

This time, Hisagi's fights weren't even top 10 in a "best fight" popularity poll that excluded non-shinigami fights (and it didn't count Ichigo as a shinigami).

I don't believe popularity really matters for who is the better husbando, but since you brought up the topic of Grimmjow or his battles being forgettable, I had to point out just how forgettable Hisagi actually is, and how beloved Grimmjow is and has always been by the community.

Wanting to be the strongest is only charming if it is something you have a legitimate chance of achieving, our pedophile cannibal friend can only hope to remain a high high tier/ low top tier for the rest of time and would have no chance in a fight against the real big dogs.
Trying one's best for one's dreams is always charming, no matter how far off the dreams might be. We're fellow fans of One Piece! You should know that. This is what makes a man like Grimmjow passionate and a man like Hisagi a dull conformist.

You've gone out of your way to call out Grimmjow's hygiene with no base and you're calling him a pedophile because the MC is 15, but he's never shown any sexual nor romantic interest in him. Are you eager to slander Grimmjow as the only way to improve Hisagi's chances? His only chances of becoming a husbando are slandering Grimmjow, yet he should still lose to the superior husbando.

The dollar store Vegeta may have brawn but Hisagi has brain, brawn and looks. A triple threat. The only things that make Grimmjow a triple threat are his dangerous teeth, unappealing looks and terrible hair. Even in that ‘bad’ photo Hisagi looks better than your man in his best photo.
Is Hisagi's brain an urban legend? Because I've never seen it. Even Grimmjow's worst photo exudes more charisma than Hisagi, and don't get me started on their hair's. Grimmjow's cool and unique hair vs Hisagi's plain copy-pasted and kinda-emo hairstyle? It's such a stomp that Hisagi is lucky this is a husbando war and not @Evil3ye's Top 10 Hairs.

Grimmjow not only has the looks, he has the personality and the charm that make him the superior Bleach husbando. Hisagi's supposed charm is his tattoo that brings a supposed "bad boy" look to him, yet when you get to know him he's plainness personified. Grimmjow, on the other hand, delivers what he promises.

To whoever's voting: Be happy with Grimmjow for the rest of your life, a life full of excitement and dynamism, or get bored with plain, dull, "all bark and no bite" Hisagi (and clearly inferior intercourse). Your choice.

Man, I hope we don't keep up this rate for the entire week. lol

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
And, let's not forget, he was the only Espada brave enough to stand up to Aizen
:gwah
:pwnge

Grimmjow's cool and unique hair vs Hisagi's plain copy-pasted and kinda-emo hairstyle? It's such a stomp that Hisagi is lucky this is a husbando war and not @Evil3ye's Top 10 Hairs.
:errr

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez from the Bleach series by @sakura-aneki (10) & @Juviii (1)​

a psh spiky blue hair xD sesy af mofo sexy (sakura-aneki)
I'm weak for blue hair and the shape is kinda cool. (Juviii)
:blush

--
Sending very mixed messages with your campaign there Moe, gotta say D:

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I want to clarify something about that scene!

I have not forgotten about Harribel. She's an awesome lady and she's now the strongest Hueco Mundo Arrancar (as far as I know).

She was awesome and she fought back, but she was stabbed by Aizen and acted in self defense, it's different from Grimmjow straight up standing against Aizen just because he felt like standing up against the despot.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sending very mixed messages with your campaign there Moe, gotta say D:
If I can improve my campaign in any other way please do tell me, but don't blame Grimmjow for my mistakes. I'm more flawed than he is.

Btw, it seems like I should summon @sakura-aneki to vote here.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
If I can improve my campaign in any other way please do tell me, but don't blame Grimmjow for my mistakes. I'm more flawed than he is.
Think you're doing fine so far, except that Harribel (my kween :love) misstep.

Besides, I'm not the one give you advise. Not only am I fighting my own husbando opponent in my round1 thread, but also your opponent and also some other hater. :faint Hmm, maybe a brother can help a brother out though, talking about common enemies :amuse

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Think you're doing fine so far, except that Harribel (my kween :love) misstep.

Besides, I'm not the one give you advise. Not only am I fighting my own husbando opponent in my round1 thread, but also your opponent and also some other hater. :faint Hmm, maybe a brother can help a brother out though, talking about common enemies :amuse
Oh, you're right. I hadn't noticed my opponent went against Togata. lol

Well, as someone who has read both Sailor Moon and Boku no Hero Academia from beginning to end (or to current chapter in BnHA's case) I have quite a strong opinion on the matchup, and I have indeed voted for Togata. I could always drop some deserved support for him on there.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Ohh. A guy who tattooed his favourite sex position in his face, and a guy who has a fist-wide hole in the lower half. Truely a difficult matchup.
While I was on the fence in the beginning I think I have made up my mind to what is the superior matchup, a fist-wide hole. :nuts

Not only can Grimmjob perform a 69 position just as easily, he as well has a tattoo'd 6 on the lower back. No fist wide hole in Kensei's 69-knock-off face's stomache whatsoever.

Thus, Grimmjow >>> Hisagi

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
While I was on the fence in the beginning I think I have made up my mind to what is the superior matchup, a fist-wide hole. :nuts

Not only can Grimmjob perform a 69 position just as easily, he as well has a tattoo'd 6 on the lower back. No fist wide hole in Kensei's 69-knock-off face's stomache whatsoever.

Thus, Grimmjow >>> Hisagi
You went much farther than I did with my comment about his kinky furry possibilites. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.