Chapter - Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 34/35 Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 34/35 Spoilers & Discussion

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Shuumatsu no Valkyrie.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Gladiolus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
From what I saw of the spoilers,
this will either end with Shiva getting clapped and turning into a complete meme or Shiva pulling out a surprise power and destroy Raiden at the end.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well hello Big Daddy Odin, some scary intense aura you got there. Shame on the guy who called you a half dead animal. Fuck him:nah

Like seeing Zeus and Odin in pair, feel like they're drinking buds. Hope to see more of 'em together

ZeroDark#13

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
After almost 1 month of hoping and praying that buddha will GO all out, Zeus stopped it and Odin will release his haki-like aura? Nah! all hype.. tsk tsk.. Hoping for the quick finish from the ongoing fight and let Nikola Tesla fight for humanity next.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
As much as I want him to, Shiva isn’t losing this battle.

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
As expected, the clash was just stopped before It escalated into something bigger. If we saw all those figures fighting already we wouldn't be as hyped for the future tournament fights.

Odin looks like final Boss material. I posted something of the Sort in another thread beforehand but after this chapter, he's looking like Top 2 along with Zeus. Not only Zeus' feats look like the best by a significant amount compared to the others shown by the other Gods, but Odin seems to be on the same pedestal as him if this chapter is anything to go by.

Not really feeling the Raiden vs Shiva fight at the moment tbh. Sure, the art looks phenomenal and the fighting choreography is not bad by any means, but I just find their fighting Styles so incredibly simple that I can't bring myself to be much interested in this fight as of now. Hopefully, what Shiva pulls off in the next chapter isn't just a physical strength boost that makes him hit harder, but an ability related to the mythology behind him and that makes this fight be a little more than just two dudes punching at each other. We already got that and even more on Adam vs Zeus after all.

Overall, nice chapters. It's gonna be hard to handle the break of two months.

PD: Am I the only one who found the final panel with Shiva freaking amazing art-wise? The colourings can't come fast enough for me to change my profile pic :XD

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
As expected, the clash was just stopped before It escalated into something bigger. If we saw all those figures fighting already we wouldn't be as hyped for the future tournament fights.

Odin looks like final Boss material. I posted something of the Sort in another thread beforehand but after this chapter, he's looking like Top 2 along with Zeus. Not only Zeus' feats look like the best by a significant amount compared to the others shown by the other Gods, but Odin seems to be on the same pedestal as him if this chapter is anything to go by.

Not really feeling the Raiden vs Shiva fight at the moment tbh. Sure, the art looks phenomenal and the fighting choreography is not bad by any means, but I just find their fighting Styles so incredibly simple that I can't bring myself to be much interested in this fight as of now. Hopefully, what Shiva pulls off in the next chapter isn't just a physical strength boost that makes him hit harder, but an ability related to the mythology behind him and that makes this fight be a little more than just two dudes punching at each other. We already got that and even more on Adam vs Zeus after all.

Overall, nice chapters. It's gonna be hard to handle the break of two months.

PD: Am I the only one who found the final panel with Shiva freaking amazing art-wise? The colourings can't come fast enough for me to change my profile pic :XD
You are definitely not alone. Over the course of 35 chapters, the art has definitely gotten better exponentially which is a feat since the art has been splendid since the beginning.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
RAWS ARE PUT EARLY ??? LETS GOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Raws for 34/35 are out

@Shadowlord123 @Gladiolus @Belserion @BD_Beno @Meliodaf

Best part about this chapter would have to be Zeus and Odin. The two Kings of the gods showing in the most Bada$$ way.
@Demonspeed @Bebo @eefrit @OtakuFreak @Samael Morningstar

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
If Shiva beats Raiden, I think the next god loses. Even though I really hope Raiden wins. He’s my favorite human next to Adam

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada

34 is out
@Belserion @Shadowlord123 @TarXan @Gladiolus @BD_Beno

I want to know how Okita and Kondou planned om fighting gods if they didn't have any volunds?

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States

34 is out
@Belserion @Shadowlord123 @TarXan @Gladiolus @BD_Beno

I want to know how Okita and Kondou planned om fighting gods if they didn't have any volunds?
Maybe they’re super strong ? Okita has never lost a fight in his life
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Looks like Buddha is something else, I don’t think he fears Zeus or Odin at all

Speaking of Odin,I think he may be the final boss in this series

The translation for chapter 35 should be out any moment

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Ok even though we didn't get a clear answer on whether or not Buddha is responsible for Volund, I think this chapter cements him as one of the more interesting characters so far. To outright laugh at Zeus and not be in the least intimidated by being in the presence of two kings of the gods flexing their auras is something. Now it could be Zeus was chill and couldn't be bothered to put him in his place, but it sort of seems like a regular occurrence since Zeus "doesn't know what to do with him". Can't wait for that backstory :D

Small thing, but I found Zeus and Okita acting the same towards the end (watch the match) a bit telling. If Okita isn't the strongest human there, he has to be near the top. Could Loki be his future opponent going by the way he was ready to fight him for being one of the "bad gods"? Never considered that match up tbh 🤔

I honestly thought Odin was some sort of ventriloquist that used the crows to talk for him. I'm actually shocked that isn't the case lol.

Rescorlian

Reaction score
Country
France
Great chapter, can't wait for the 35th.

Buddha is an interesting character. He probably has a agenda on his own and is using ragnarok for it.

Finally seeing Odin doing something, and that was great. Zeus calling him "Leader of the norse" should mean they are equal in ranks. So there's no deity who is above everyone, at least yet.

Seems like Raiden took a chunk of Shiva's arm, haha. I'm pretty confident Shiva will get serious and gives trouble to Raiden next chapter. Rooting for Shiva anyway, the 4 arms god is cool.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's all fun and games until the grown ups show up

Selfishly, I would've liked an all out brawl, but I guess this was handled right as we're introduced/see more of some interesting characters and have something to anticipate in the future fights. With regards to Buddha, Kojiro basically says humans are recipients of Buddha's services, volund teachings, correct? Even so, I feel Buddha did it just because he can and make things more interesting, lol. With Zeus' reaction to him and letting off without further inquiries, I'm thinking Buddha may be a special one amongst the gods.

Loki's weapon was interesting. I wonder if he could create other weapons, since this one seemed to be suited to deal with multiple combatants.

Small thing, but I found Zeus and Okita acting the same towards the end (watch the match) a bit telling. If Okita isn't the strongest human there, he has to be near the top. Could Loki be his future opponent going by the way he was ready to fight him for being one of the "bad gods"? Never considered that match up tbh 🤔
Loki would've f'ed him up :p Jk, Okita actually gives me shounen mc vibes, and that panel where he was about unsheath his blade was awesome :D I know it had you hyped.

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Some thoughts on the chapter.

-I didn't think the fight would have an actual outcome, so I was not surprised it was interrupted.
-After seeing that epic smile, I hope indeed Odin ends being the final boss.
-I loved how Okita went from psycho to cute when he saw the talking crows.
-I'm surprised how indulgent Zeus was with Buddha despite him been accused of being a traitor. Either Buddha did the Volund thing to make things more interesting and Zeus understands this and lets him do his thing or he simply doesn't gives a f*ck.
-Shiva got wrecked hard.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Loki would've f'ed him up :p Jk, Okita actually gives me shounen mc vibes, and that panel where he was about unsheath his blade was awesome :D I know it had you hyped.
It did! :XD And Kondou, who we can assume is sane, didn't even attempt to caution him, so you know there's some serious power there. Ultimately, without Volund, Loki would have beaten him so can't argue that lol.

I honestly forgot Bishamonten was around. His parting shot at Buddha about divine punishment had me doing a double take like wow, he was here too.