Chapter - Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 36 Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 36 Spoilers & Discussion

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Shuumatsu no Valkyrie.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Looks like Shiva's backstory. He's definitely winning this fight.
Definitely some kind of backstory or flashback. I don't think Shiva will lose either. He's too "important" if that makes any sense.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Definitely some kind of backstory or flashback. I don't think Shiva will lose either. He's too "important" if that makes any sense.
Yeah he's one of the gods we've seen communicating outside of his fights, a bit like Loki, plus his interactions with Zeus. Not like Hercules and Poseidon who we only really saw when it was their turn. He's one of the stand outs.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah he's one of the gods we've seen communicating outside of his fights, a bit like Loki, plus his interactions with Zeus. Not like Hercules and Poseidon who we only really saw when it was their turn. He's one of the stand outs.
I'm hoping there is some deeper plot going on and it's not just a death tournament up to 7 wins. It's kinda foreshadowed since things are happening outside the Colosseum and potention betrayals amongst the gods.

Last edited:

TarXan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Any idea who that God fighting with Shiva is ? And it looks like they’re going to introduce the dance of destruction he always does
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Looks like Shiva's backstory. He's definitely winning this fight.
It still looks shakey though so far this fight just looks like a fist a cuffs all out brawl, hopefully there’s something excited about this that makes it standout

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Any idea who that God fighting with Shiva is ? And it looks like they’re going to introduce the dance of destruction he always does
Maybe Vishnu or Brahma? They are the strongest deities in their mythology I think.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe Vishnu or Brahma? They are the strongest deities in their mythology I think.
What’re they the Gods of ? And it looks like they’re attacking random villagers before Shiva comes to save them

Maybe Shiva may switch sides

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
What’re they the Gods of ? And it looks like they’re attacking random villagers before Shiva comes to save them

IIRC and @Samael Morningstar can correct me if I'm wrong but Shiva, Brahman and Vishnu are the top 3 gods in Hindu mythology.

Vishnu is the preserver and protector of the universe
Brahma is the god of creation.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
IIRC and @Samael Morningstar can correct me if I'm wrong but Shiva, Brahman and Vishnu are the top 3 gods in Hindu mythology.

I always thought Shiva would be antagonized in his pantheon since he represents destruction

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I always thought Shiva would be antagonized in his pantheon since he represents destruction
I think that's more for Kali.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India

Yes correct

BTW there are 330 million Gods in Hindu religion, don't know how many will be shown but to remind y'all that previous chapter Hanuman says Shiva has the spirits of 1112 Indian gods
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Those were the Ashuras I. E demons attacking random villagers whom Shiva came to beat.

BTW love the laid back Nature of Shiva

Going by mythos Shiva is very slow to Anger

“With one of his arms crushed, Shiva's lost his balance and his punches are flailing wildly. Raiden shoots for the opening, but Shiva holds him off and counters. Though Raiden goes on the defensive, Shiva's punches are intense and he sustains a little damage. The two of them trade blows, and Shiva starts getting pumped now that they're finally going head-to-head. At this point, the flashback begins.
Once upon a time, there were many gods in the Hindu realm, but no supreme god. The god of destruction, Shiva, and the god of storms, Rudra, were unknown gods at this time, and in spite of their opposite personalities, they got along surprisingly well. They spend their days doing nothing but fighting, but one day Rudra tells Shiva that his dream is to stand at the top of the Hindu realm. Shiva, upon hearing this, decides to aim for the top with Rudra.” Chapter summary translation

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes correct

BTW there are 330 million Gods in Hindu religion, don't know how many will be shown but to remind y'all that previous chapter Hanuman says Shiva has the spirits of 1112 Indian gods

Those were the Ashuras I. E demons attacking random villagers whom Shiva came to beat.

BTW love the laid back Nature of Shiva

Going by mythos Shiva is very slow to Anger

“With one of his arms crushed, Shiva's lost his balance and his punches are flailing wildly. Raiden shoots for the opening, but Shiva holds him off and counters. Though Raiden goes on the defensive, Shiva's punches are intense and he sustains a little damage. The two of them trade blows, and Shiva starts getting pumped now that they're finally going head-to-head. At this point, the flashback begins.
Once upon a time, there were many gods in the Hindu realm, but no supreme god. The god of destruction, Shiva, and the god of storms, Rudra, were unknown gods at this time, and in spite of their opposite personalities, they got along surprisingly well. They spend their days doing nothing but fighting, but one day Rudra tells Shiva that his dream is to stand at the top of the Hindu realm. Shiva, upon hearing this, decides to aim for the top with Rudra.” Chapter summary translation
That’s good to know, why so many gods & going by the manga why doesn’t the indian pantheon have a supreme for ?

Here’s a new page I found that wasn’t in the spoilers

Full Spoilers on YouTube

Starting to like Shiva a bit here, he looks really fun and chill

Future predictions

1.This fight will either end in a stalemate forcing both the Gods & Humans to figure out or participate in some sort of fight/activity that breaks the stalemate

2. Shiva will probably March Raider until he unlocks some hidden potential, get wayyyy stronger and ascends to become the supreme deity of his pantheon

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Kinda interested on Shiva backstory. About the fight itself, still not too interested tbh. It looks like a very basic brawl. The art looks as good as always though, but one would expect Shiva to have other abilities besides punching. He's supposed to be the god of creation and destruction after all... Anyways, hopefully, he does something more that befits his title.

You guys can call me biased (and I'll accept the concession) but thank god Zeus stepped in and Shiva didn't have to fight against Adam. With what he has currently shown, Adam would have fucked him up pretty badly IMO.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Kinda interested on Shiva backstory. About the fight itself, still not too interested tbh. It looks like a very basic brawl. The art looks as good as always though, but one would expect Shiva to have other abilities besides punching. He's supposed to be the god of creation and destruction after all... Anyways, hopefully, he does something more that befits his title.

You guys can call me biased (and I'll accept the concession) but thank god Zeus stepped in and Shiva didn't have to fight against Adam. With what he has currently shown, Adam would have fucked him up pretty badly IMO.
Adam is stronger than every god shown to fight except Zeus. Even Ares said if he trained for 1000 years, he wouldn't be able to defeat him. Only people I see surpassing Adam is Zeus and Odin. Maybe Thor too.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India

Tbh I think Against Adam he might have lost but not as badly as you think, after all Brun choose Adam for Shiva and we know Adam is a beast so probably that's a testament to Shiva's power as well, I've done a power scaling thread for the verse if you want to check in the section

Some people are saying Raiden is the incarnation of Shiva's friend

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States

I agree, Protag Shiva is cool and all but where's the destruction :confused: My man hasn't even made a crack on the ground yet :yodawg:yodawg The guy has all these spirits in him and is matched by human who could finally contract his muscles properly. Of course, the fights and backstory is not over yet and his second set of eyes haven't opened either, so I hope/think we get something. If you've seen the God of High School, I'd be fine with his physical strikes generating large shockwaves.

Also, yeah Adam would be too much unless he punched Shiva's head which would undoubtedly break Adam's hands and volund :XD

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I agree, Protag Shiva is cool and all but where's the destruction :confused: My man hasn't even made a crack on the ground yet :yodawg:yodawg The guy has all these spirits in him and is matched by human who could finally contract his muscles properly. Of course, the fights and backstory is not over yet and his second set of eyes haven't opened either, so I hope/think we get something. If you've seen the God of High School, I'd be fine with his physical strikes generating large shockwaves.

Also, yeah Adam would be too much unless he punched Shiva's head which would undoubtedly break Adam's hands and volund :XD
I'm reading the manhwa of God of High School. Currently half-way through, but if Shiva shows something close to Taejin Jin's kicks I would be more than satisfied :XD I just want to see some destruction that befits his title.

Is Shiva's head harder than the body of Zeus in Adamas Form? :hmm

Tbh I think Against Adam he might have lost but not as badly as you think, after all Brun choose Adam for Shiva and we know Adam is a beast so probably that's a testament to Shiva's power as well, I've done a power scaling thread for the verse if you want to check in the section
Wasn't she super confident that Adam would win that fight? Idk. Tbh, I think that out of the current human fighters that have showcased their power Adam is by far the strongest. I'll check the thread you've made.

Last edited:

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Adam is stronger than every god shown to fight except Zeus. Even Ares said if he trained for 1000 years, he wouldn't be able to defeat him. Only people I see surpassing Adam is Zeus and Odin. Maybe Thor too.
Lmao but Adam was stronger than Zeus though

Idk about Odin but Adam is the strongest character in the series

One thing’s for sure, Adam would’ve annihilated Shiva & pretty much any deity

Zeus was barely a match up because he didn’t even beat Adam he just survived him long enough for the match to be over