Chapter - Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 44 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 44 Spoilers & Discussion

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
The lady can barely move, what's she gonna do, smack her opponents with them giant things?
That's the idea, yes.

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
soooo hype but at the same time i wonder how the god side will make a decision because they will run out of fighters against humans later on.
Aye, BangMi, that you?

Most likely Loki makes an appearance. He's had way too much dialogue for someone sitting on the side. Ares has too but he's wack.

TarXan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Translations are out guys, this fight is going to be insane!!

Im rooting for Buddha

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Im rooting for Buddha

I think the entire fan base is. I haven't seen a single Bishamonten supporter everywhere.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why is Aphrodite mad? Did she have a crush on Buddha or something?

Myzt0gun

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The Fusion Twist just made Buddha's chances of winning higher (i mean buddha losing to a demonic-looking enemy is a bad idea for this manga, especially since buddha is a fan favorite). I really hope Buddha wins this

Loki will possibly go next after this against Okita (but okita being undefeated is a major deathflag lol).

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Man while I thank the team for translating, I think it's probably their first time doing it, but seriously the translation sucks, guess I'll wait for Arangscans

Brunhilde seems so fishy, I think there's some sinister plot she had arranged for the gods, reason is unknown but people say it's because of some Sigurd guy
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Arang scans translations up boys

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I can'tsee Buddha losing this one tbh.
Yes I'm rooting for Buddha as well, dude is calm asf while the other gods are shocked but at the same time Zerofuku also seems very strong so I won't underestimate him

I'll say Buddha will win mid - High diff and not an easy win

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yes I'm rooting for Buddha as well, dude is calm asf while the other gods are shocked but at the same time Zerofuku also seems very strong so I won't underestimate him

I'll say Buddha will win mid - High diff and not an easy win
That's the best part of this series. No fights have been easy. Even fights that should've been an utter mismatch were tough.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This fight is already starting off hype. I hope it's presentation is more bombastic than Shiva vs Raiden.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah, so Brun had Buddha entrapped even before the conference. She's a clever one alright. From the end of her exchange with Buddha, there is unfinished business and for that alone, I'd put the odds in Buddha's favor. This is gonna backfire in some way for Brun, "the honored one" is too much to handle.
Oh and @Gladiolus, new Brun faces ;).

Really looking froward to Buddha's backstory. Got a feeling it's gonna hit deeper than any before, showcasing how he became the "honored one". Think he'll move humanity even more than Herc did.

Lastly, Bishamonebisuhoteibenzaitenjuroujinfukurukujudaikokuten >>>> Zero Fucks

kakilangit

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
its just me, bur the transforming sequence and final form is lame. like straight out of KNY's design demon reject.. i dont want to offended anyone, btw..

or because i like budha more..
hope its short fight similar to thor vs lu bhu.. budha will overwhelm zerofuku. and get clean victory. so now we get even with god side (one for thor, one for buddha) others human fighters can get their nail-baiting, close to death fighting
and budha still had more bussiness (plot relate with brun) after this match.. and the whole all god vs buddha (Odin's statement and zeus ressentment)..
while i dont give zerofu*k for zerofuku..

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
This fight is already starting off hype. I hope it's presentation is more bombastic than Shiva vs Raiden.
I see people saying Zero will get one shotted 😂

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's weird. Those people are weird.
I know but I’ve been thinking, people have been saying that we'll get a fight that’s completely one sided next chapter or in the near future meaning someone’s going to get one shotted

Where do we think Buddha scales to ? He has to be top 3 strongest because of how much shit he’s been talking

Not to mention most of the Gods seemed super triggered & he seemed fine when Zeus brought up fighting him

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I know but I’ve been thinking, people have been saying that we'll get a fight that’s completely one sided next chapter or in the near future meaning someone’s going to get one shotted
If humanity loses this round, then I can see a one shot happening as a surprise upset to even things up again. Otherwise, I don't see it.

Where do we think Buddha scales to ? He has to be top 3 strongest because of how much shit he’s been talking

Not to mention most of the Gods seemed super triggered & he seemed fine when Zeus brought up fighting him
Need to wait and see, but I imagine he'll be among the stronger half for sure.

Speaking of triggered Gods, Aphrodite got some more screen time this chapter. I can't imagine both her and Hermes not seeing any action after all the attention they've been getting. Them (and Ares) are the gods with the most attention after the participating gods.