Chapter - Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 45 Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 45 Spoilers & Discussion

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Shuumatsu no Valkyrie.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Babang

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
- The fight between Lord Buddha and The seven merged gods (Zero) has started.
- Buddha kicks Zero.
- Zero’s weapon has been revealed and it looks like an axe.
- Zero is shown as the god who has absorbed misfortune for a very long time.

TarXan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks like Zero Fortune & Buddha crossed paths in the past too

Babang

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States

kakilangit

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
>Backstory so soon after introduction??
>most of the time, after sad backstory the character will show their move and dominant for moment and got end of cliffhanger. But not this time. Buddha the one who got the last moment for the chapter.. what the hell?
>the fight will be about teaching lesson fight. Buddha will change this zero (angsty-edgy teen) to where he was (happy optimist kid)!

yeah, its short fight..! anyone call it

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
>Backstory so soon after introduction??
>most of the time, after sad backstory the character will show their move and dominant for moment and got end of cliffhanger. But not this time. Buddha the one who got the last moment for the chapter.. what the hell?
>the fight will be about teaching lesson fight. Buddha will change this zero (angsty-edgy teen) to where he was (happy optimist kid)!

yeah, its short fight..! anyone call it
Idk man it’s looking shaky, I was Buddha 100% but it looks like this chapter is dedicated to Zero & sympathizing with his origin

Now Buddha looks like the asshole lmao

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Buddha vs a number of lesser gods forming voltron.

Zero fks given is an epic name but have to think Buddha has this.

:toc

kakilangit

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Idk man it’s looking shaky, I was Buddha 100% but it looks like this chapter is dedicated to Zero & sympathizing with his origin

Now Buddha looks like the asshole lmao
nah, how???
the whole things about buddha is that he is the man who hate god the most
and now we get god zerofcks who had journey to hate human (and humanity) the most..
Buddha always cocky and asshole to God. Yes, thats correct. But, show me the scene when budda did that to human character? i think buddha see himself above all god and the only rightieous god on heaven.. therefore line "I ALONE am the honoured one" made sense! thats why he harsh to zerofcks edgyass// therefore look asshole! but buddha is sweet to human/people and even brunhilde. buddha over brun over his candy yet refuse zeus.

I think buddha will had almost the same backstory like Zerofcks in this chapter. like he try to save humanity but it was hard at the beginning and he got reject and humanity turn harsh on him. Yet now Look what buddha did to humanity in this chapter. even after all this time he still side and believe to humanity, thats why he change side on ragnarok.. compare to zerofcks who turn around 180 on humanity..
Yeah, buddha need those fight to give Zerofcks a lesson.. Big one. like the monkey king!

Oh, one more time, i had reason (theory) why buddha forgot zerofcks or didnt give a shit, beside buddha didnt give a shit to any god:
"There is a Buddhist story of Buddha not forgiving a man who spat on him because by the time the man apologized he is no longer the same person in Buddha’s eye. Perhaps a possibility is that Buddha wanted to say he doesn’t know who this jealously driven Zerofuku is because he only remembered the Zerofuku who is compassionate towards humans " from reddit

and oh by the way, its true, that all conclusion after all that backstory is that Zerofcks jeoulus of buddha, why human in the same town love buddha so much yet despise him??? damn thats great character journey to had to form a wrong reason. i mean, its understandable you will genocide all humanity because of that reason but plus jealousy to human buddha who did right thing??
happiness come from within yourself, said buddha = right... while zerofck try to give people happiness by force (gift/power) take human's misery/bad luck so they become luck/happy.. =wrong

and how is that shaky fight?? i get you 3 reason and more (plot relate)
and you get me none reason

sorry for my rant

Last edited:

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
nah, how???
the whole things about buddha is that he is the man who hate god the most
and now we get god zerofcks who had journey to hate human (and humanity) the most..
Buddha always cocky and asshole to God. Yes, thats correct. But, show me the scene when budda did that to human character? i think buddha see himself above all god and the only rightieous god on heaven.. therefore line "I ALONE am the honoured one" made sense! thats why he harsh to zerofcks edgyass// therefore look asshole! but buddha is sweet to human/people and even brunhilde. buddha over brun over his candy yet refuse zeus.

I think buddha will had almost the same backstory like Zerofcks in this chapter. like he try to save humanity but it was hard at the beginning and he got reject and humanity turn harsh on him. Yet now Look what buddha did to humanity in this chapter. even after all this time he still side and believe to humanity, thats why he change side on ragnarok.. compare to zerofcks who turn around 180 on humanity..
Yeah, buddha need those fight to give Zerofcks a lesson.. Big one. like the monkey king!

Oh, one more time, i had reason (theory) why buddha forgot zerofcks or didnt give a shit, beside buddha didnt give a shit to any god:
"There is a Buddhist story of Buddha not forgiving a man who spat on him because by the time the man apologized he is no longer the same person in Buddha’s eye. Perhaps a possibility is that Buddha wanted to say he doesn’t know who this jealously driven Zerofuku is because he only remembered the Zerofuku who is compassionate towards humans " from reddit

and oh by the way, its true, that all conclusion after all that backstory is that Zerofcks jeoulus of buddha, why human in the same town love buddha so much yet despise him??? damn thats great character journey to had to form a wrong reason. i mean, its understandable you will genocide all humanity because of that reason but plus jealousy to human buddha who did right thing??
happiness come from within yourself, said buddha = right... while zerofck try to give people happiness by force (gift/power) take human's misery/bad luck so they become luck/happy.. =wrong

and how is that shaky fight?? i get you 3 reason and more (plot relate)
and you get me none reason

sorry for my rant
I guess the whole point is Zero went from being some random evil god to be humanized, I can see a lot of people being conflicted on who they should root for in this match

Zero being a good guy that got the short end of the stick from humanity is pretty sad ngl

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Zero's axe looks so omnious and devilish

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I hope this fight is good. I have high hopes for it. Raiden vs Shiva was a disappointing follow up to Jack vs Heracles.

Last edited:

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I hope this fight is good. I have high hopes for it. Raiden vs Shiva was a disappointing follow up to Jack vs Heracles.
I thought Raiden vs Shiva is the best fight so far in the series tbh lol. And Jack Vs Herk ending is cool but overall is pretty boring.

Fightwise (not character), I would rank it like this.

Raiden>Musashi>Adam>Jack>Lu Bu

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States

Out @Meliodaf @Demonspeed @Babang
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Samael Morningstar @Sanity Check
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This chapter made me sympathize with Zero a lot but Buddha’s such a Chad I can’t help but root for him

Babang

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Samael Morningstar @Sanity Check
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This chapter made me sympathize with Zero a lot but Buddha’s such a Chad I can’t help but root for him
thanks for the tag!!
the chapter looks great and i like the flashback about Zero and feel sorry for him too.

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
So that is the story huh? I may dislike the slow pacing but they do well to create the stories of bith villian and good.
Buddha dont remember? ahhahha, yeah that sounds about right. He seems to be the truly enlightened one, not even caring about people having grudges against him.
But this to me is to show one thing, and I think some gods have seen this as well
Humanity IS FLAWED, but that does not mean they are DISGUSTING. Whatever Humanity does is what they do, regardless if its good or depraved. Buddha jsut being chill with everything is not to me just case of troll, he legit dont really care abotu someone havinga grudge agaisnt him
His line in the past, I think he still hodsl true to that. He found what he likes, and thats that. I look forward to see his past.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I'm feeling very sad for Zero and the humans. Zero was a precious adorable child look what he's become now.........
This fight will be the most philosophical fight thus far, we'll definitely get to know more of enlightened knowledge of buddha and I loved that "You can't give others happiness, it's something that's obtained" and that light and dark analogy
Hope we get more of such in this fight and hopefully both sides get the best

Arima

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hopefully this won't end with Buddha dying and releasing Zero from all his Despair in the process by the end of it.
It sounds too cliché

kakilangit

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hopefully this won't end with Buddha dying and releasing Zero from all his Despair in the process by the end of it.
It sounds too cliché
Zero will kill himself because of total humiliation fight after he hold grudge for millenia. or dying on his own after get enlighment, if anyone dont wanna see buddha kill God!

man, Zero is total dickhead, and so childish in the beginning chapter and in the end of flashback when he met buddha, making tantrum, spill bean, hold grudge because of jeolusy and try to destroy all humankind because wrong lesson. I almost want to hate character so much, its not good enough with good intent, when now its gone too. Zerofuku character saved by not killing the mother and her baby.

and after all of this, did someone still see buddha as an asshole???

Rescorlian

Reaction score
Country
France
Meh, that backstory was too much cliché for me. "Oh, I'm a merciful and sympathetic god, I'll help the humans !". And then : "What what what, the humans are ungrateful brats, I tried so hard yet I didn't have any thanks given in return".

Granted, zerofuck seems like a child in the backstory, but still, he had time to change his mind on the subject.

Zerofu just needs a god damn psychanalyse therapy.