Chapter - Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 50 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 50 Spoilers & Discussion

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
This might actually be good for Buddha. Expand his portfolio. That future sight was an insane advantage but surely he can get by without it? He was holding on pretty well at the beginning.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm thinking there were some additional shenanigans going on when Zerofuku and Buddah first met. If I'm reading the Hajun's poem correctly, both Buddah and Zerofuku may have had the potential to meet the requirements to awaken him. The whole theme of Puberty equating to Enlightenment and the merging of Light and Dark seems to add up to this.

Someone may have been tailing Buddah as a candidate initially, before turning their attention to Zerofuku who, according to Buddah, may have been on the edge of Enlightenment when they met. So when Zerofuku became corrupted, that may have been when the individual took actions because that's when Hajun's horns show up on him.

Shader

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Buddha loosing his eye screams to me he is going to go blind and reach next level of enlightenment by opening third eye. This current situation is a mirrored right now, Zero was fixed on dark feelings and Buddha smack some lightones on him, now its Buddha fixed on light stuff and this berserker gonna smack some darkness on him forcing an evolution. In the end i feel like he gonna separate those horns somehow and bring Zero back, but either die or loose the match in some other way. Also, this is the first match without valkery sister in it on human's side

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Yes my boy Hades has finally appeared.

Shader

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Havnt found the entire leak, but just got one picture