Hangout - Shuumatsu No Valkyrie Hangout Thread | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Shuumatsu No Valkyrie Hangout Thread

Who will win the next fight ?

• Human: Raiden Tameemon

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • God: Shiva

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LaserBeam

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
i wish we had few females fighting

I was hoping for athena or artemis or another female goddess from another pantheon.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
i wish we had few females fighting

I was hoping for athena or artemis or another female goddess from another pantheon.
As the goddess of the hunt, Artemis should honestly be there over Apollo

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
As the goddess of the hunt, Artemis should honestly be there over Apollo
I’m supervised Ares isn’t fighting

I’m don’t think Artemis and Apollo are conflict deities

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece

Artemis and apollo are supposed to be twins lol and apollo was never a fighter not at least in mythology the only goddess that could actually fight
were nemesis which was the goddess of judgment , athena is for sure like athena was the 1rst born child of zeus and she even participated in the fight against the titans was holding aegis a special shield.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No i think he meant that artemis should participate in apollo's place because in mythology at least apollo was not
supposed to be a fighter he was like the god of music and arts in general then again he could definetely fight as he was supposed to have killed
python a giant snake and he created the delphi

CaptainFlowers

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I made a account to make this statement for the first comments involving Saitamas.. HE'S A JOKE CHARACTER, Saitama can one-punch them cause that's the entire point of his character. Stop comparing Saitama to other characters, he's not mean to be taken seriously considering he survived the vacuum of space without the air inside him being expelled instantly (that is before he even held his nose and held his breath, which demonstrated purely the strength he's capable of). Goku.. yeah he won win I agree, but with Saitama, do not take him seriously when it involves this, as he's made as the title of the damn show/web comic/manga, ONE-PUNCH MAN, so I said my thing, peace!

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States

The Ares omission is definitely the most confusing. If any god would be fighting I would assume it would be him. It looks like he was left out because the mangaks wanted to be inclusive with gods from different pantheons

Last edited:

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I made a account to make this statement for the first comments involving Saitamas.. HE'S A JOKE CHARACTER, Saitama can one-punch them cause that's the entire point of his character. Stop comparing Saitama to other characters, he's not mean to be taken seriously considering he survived the vacuum of space without the air inside him being expelled instantly (that is before he even held his nose and held his breath, which demonstrated purely the strength he's capable of). Goku.. yeah he won win I agree, but with Saitama, do not take him seriously when it involves this, as he's made as the title of the damn show/web comic/manga, ONE-PUNCH MAN, so I said my thing, peace!
Adam beats Saitama easily
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The Ares omission is definitely the most confusing. If any god would be fighting I would assume it would be him. It looks like he was left out because the mangaks wanted to before in including gods from different pantheons
Yeah so far it’s been mostly Greek Gods fighting, i wonder what Buddha’s going to do, aint he a pacifist ? lmfao

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
When are new chapters released?

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ares was the god of war but he wasnt the god of strategy like Athena. While there is somd variation in cults because of Greece's Political disposition at the time, Ares was mostly seen as someone who could he thwarted with strategy. (And if you think about it do you remember any myths where he was a top badass?)

So to me it makes sense that he is not fighting.

Both Apolo and Artemos have some snipping feats that'd be more usefull in a fight

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ares was the god of war but he wasnt the god of strategy like Athena. While there is somd variation in cults because of Greece's Political disposition at the time, Ares was mostly seen as someone who could he thwarted with strategy. (And if you think about it do you remember any myths where he was a top badass?)

So to me it makes sense that he is not fighting.

Both Apolo and Artemos have some snipping feats that'd be more usefull in a fight
Yeah but ares is the god of everything conflict related

Athena is simply the smarter version of Ares but I’m pretty sure Ares is one of the strongest fighters in the Olympian table

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
This shit is fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥, how is it not heatedly debated!!!!

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Started the manga because I heard it was pretty good. Read until the end of the Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon fight and I'm liking it. It doesn't has the most complex plot, but that's what it makes good in my opinion: it's just a tournament of Gods and humans (who fight the many divinities they have to face using waifus as their holy weapons) beating the shit out of each other in manly fights to the death. So straightforward, yet so enjoyable. Also, despite the quantity of exposition, flashbacks and narration through the fights, it manages to be surprisingly enjoyable and doesn't ruins the mood of the battle.
Adam's fight was by far the best one, too bad he lost, he deserved to win. The other two were enjoyable as well. Cannot wait for the next one.

Btw, the best part of the manga is easily the facial expressions of the Valkyries. Words cannot express how much I love them.