Discussion - Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Power scaling thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Power scaling thread

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
This thread is for the power scaling discussion of the verse and it's characters and their power, abilities, hax, AP, tiers etc etc

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
In terms of power scaling it's pretty sure that the characters ain't much DC based rather more like AP based and the fights are mostly physical with some cool transformations and likely good chances for haxxes for certain gods.

Characters like Zeus are easily Universal since in base he took on the big bang for fun and the other gods and humans scaling to him will also get Universal tier.

Then Zeus Goes on to higher transformations and powerups with his time transcending fist which would make Zeus overall Universal+ same goes for Adam as well sinsince both fought pretty much equally.

Adamas form Zeus would be Low Multiversal since Shiva confirms he can destroy all of heavens in this state, Heaven contains the garden of Eden which is said to be infinite in size thus making the whole of heaven Immeasurably big and for destroying such it'll easily put Adamas Zeus at Low Multiversal same for Adam as well tho he overexerted his eyes and died.

No other characters until further notice scale to Adamas Zeus so only two people are at Low Multi currently tho there are implications that there might be some stronger Gods like Odin

Gods like Shiva would be around Universal tier scaling to base Zeus and Adam(whom he was originally chosen to fight with and Adam in base overpowering base Zeus who casually took on the Big Bang) with Shiva having multiple consistent statements of being the God of destruction, bhairava of the cosmos etc, Raiden also scales to Shiva so he's an Universal tier

Gods like Thor would be at least Planet+ to Large Planet level since awakened Mjolnir is said to be powerful enough to burst and tear upon the earth etc

Gods and Humans like Poseidon, sasaki are at least continental and characters like Heracles are at City+ to Mountain Level

Buddha, loki and Odin of all seem to be the mostly haxxed types

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
When it comes to raw power I'd say it's:

1. Adam and Zeus.
  2. Thor, Lu Bu.
  3. Shiva, Raiden.
  4. Poseidon, Hercules.
  5. Jack.
  6. Kojiro.
But Jack's ability was the most versatile and I personally think that Hercules's abilities sucked. Kojiro's ability is also very good but Adam's ability is much better, plus the latter also has the raw power.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
When it comes to raw power I'd say it's:

1. Adam and Zeus.
  2. Thor, Lu Bu.
  3. Shiva, Raiden.
  4. Poseidon, Hercules.
  5. Jack.
  6. Kojiro.
But Jack's ability was the most versatile and I personally think that Hercules's abilities sucked. Kojiro's ability is also very good but Adam's ability is much better, plus the latter also has the raw power.
Personally I believe odin the strongest norse God nor thor.
Thor was potrayed to be multi continental to planet level with awakened mjolnir, and lubu was weaker than that.
Characters like shiva were said to easily destroy the world on whim and given the title
"Bhairava(destroyer) of the cosmos"

In terms of raw power I put shiva and raiden above thor and lu bu

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Personally I believe odin the strongest norse God nor thor.
Thor was potrayed to be multi continental to planet level with awakened mjolnir, and lubu was weaker than that.
Characters like shiva were said to easily destroy the world on whim and given the title
"Bhairava(destroyer) of the cosmos"

In terms of raw power I put shiva and raiden above thor and lu bu
Well, we haven't seen much from Shiva and Raiden so I didn't put them above Thor and Lu Bu. Odin has yet to fight.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Well, we haven't seen much from Shiva and Raiden so I didn't put them above Thor and Lu Bu. Odin has yet to fight.
Yeah fair one ☝, btw I won't be surprised if Shiva uses Rudra Avatar and brings up another 4 arms to fight or 4000!?

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Shouldn't Poseidon be right with Zeus? Also from hype Odin should be up there as well

Thor at the very least is planetary.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Yo I got a new powerscaling meta from this chapter. Will upload it soon

Brim787

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
1. Zeus & Adam
2. Shiva & Raiden
3. Thor & Lu Bu
4. Poseidon & Heracles
5. Sasaki & Jack

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Who do you think would win between Kojiro and Buddha?

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Who do you think would win between Kojiro and Buddha?
I would say probably Kojiro considering by the end of his fight he could literally scan all of creation at once so probably kojiro, buddha during end of his fight with Zero and 7 lucky gods turned volund is probably stronger in AP but Kojiro is the one with better skills, and even if we say that buddha can see quite some time into future so he'll tackle Kojiro but I think Kojiro will even adapt to that and this dude could see and scan hundreds of possibilities as welll