Sir's Australian Lessons Class | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Sir's Australian Lessons Class

3rd Lesson Topic!

• Animals

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Food

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Sports

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Politics

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Tag me below with your suggestion!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well, seeing tomorrow (December 12) will mark one year of me moderating the FT section on MangaHelpers, I may as well make one of these.

Feel free to ask me anything, whether I answer seriously or not will remain to be seen.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Oh you actually did it :lmao
Honestly I'd say that the Fairy Tail Moderators are the most experienced as that Section requires the most attention. Favourite manga that isn't Fairy Tail?

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
Still waiting for that recording :nah

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Favourite manga that isn't Fairy Tail?
That's a tough one, I'd have to say Tokyo Ghoul / Tokyo Ghoul:re as it's the one I try to keep up with the most, although Attack on Titan is pretty damn good too. I've recently been getting into My Hero Academia so that might shunt TG out of the #1 spot if it keeps it up (I've only read the first 3 volumes of MHA)

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
That's a tough one, I'd have to say Tokyo Ghoul / Tokyo Ghoul:re as it's the one I try to keep up with the most, although Attack on Titan is pretty damn good too. I've recently been getting into My Hero Academia so that might shunt TG out of the #1 spot if it keeps it up (I've only read the first 3 volumes of MHA)
Damn right, MHA is amazing. Definitely one of the best shonen out there imo.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Perhaps you are in need of a demotion in Discord? :)
Yeah, after all that Keijo posting that you didn't get to see because of your crappy internet I can't blame you for demoting me there. I mean, you're missing out on Keijo goodness, that's horrible man.

Still waiting for that recording :nah
Oh crap, you're right! I'll get onto it sometime this week.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I recently caught up with MHA as well as watching the really faithful anime. I love it but it can't usurp Tokyo Ghoul in my eyes. I have it at the same level as SnK though. They're both amazing examples of fantastic Modern Shounen.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I recently caught up with MHA as well as watching the really faithful anime. I love it but it can't usurp Tokyo Ghoul in my eyes. I have it at the same level as SnK though. They're both amazing examples of fantastic Modern Shounen.
I've really been loving SnK recently, the recent chapter's revelations were especially to my liking. So twisted, but that's what makes it SO DAMN GOOD. I'm a bit of a SnK fanboy as I've watched Season 1 of the anime loads of times and I have a few of the snapbacks xD

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Yeah, after all that Keijo posting that you didn't get to see because of your crappy internet I can't blame you for demoting me there. I mean, you're missing out on Keijo goodness, that's horrible man.

Oh crap, you're right! I'll get onto it sometime this week.
Let's see if you'll still be that cheeky if I ban you :kappa

Wait I thought SnK was a seinen?
I've really been loving SnK recently, the recent chapter's revelations were especially to my liking. So twisted, but that's what makes it SO DAMN GOOD. I'm a bit of a SnK fanboy as I've watched Season 1 of the anime loads of times and I have a few of the snapbacks xD

If only anime accessories were available here :emocat

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Well there aren't many anime adaptions of manga that I "love" because of trauma with Tokyo Ghoul Root A and a few others, but MHA and especially SnK are the best anime adaption I have ever seen. They have amazing OST's and animation, they're totally faithful and well-paced. I feel the same about them as I do FMA, which is one of the true Masterpieces in my opinion. Tokyo Ghoul may end up as a Masterpiece too in my eyes some day.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Static

Reaction score
Country
India

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Coming back to this, I have to say another manga I really enjoy is Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma. I really enjoyed the anime and the manga is pretty damn good too imo.
Can't disagree with that my friend. It's another series I follow weekly. I also read Nanatsu no Taizai but the quality and interest has just dropped into the critical zone for me.