Art - SNK The Armored Titan 1/6 Scale Costume Real Figure Project !!! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Art SNK The Armored Titan 1/6 Scale Costume Real Figure Project !!!

Armored Titan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello everyone :)

hope your all good and fine :super

as a huge fan for SNK this amazing anime and as a beginner on Collecting Figuers and since the toys or figuers companys didnt till the moment creat or make This Amazing Titan i started to search for a sculpture with skills and time to make it happen !!! and thank god i found someone who could make it and also with articulation as i want it to be:drmke

But yes

there was some obstacls since there were not too many scenes from the anime or the manga for a clear good images for the titan as a whole especially the Head for the sculpture to use

but after searching for sometimes i found some amazing pics from the official illustration books which are some of them are not a available on the internet !! and i took it from a friend so thanks to him ^^

The Project

(The Armored Titan)

Base body : Hot Toys TTM20 articulated i believe with maybe little modefing also
Length : 1/6 around 30 CM

Project state : its around 80% finished, the inner skin ares on the back will be added and some little detaling with the painting

-------

Pics provided for the project :

-----------------

Update V1

Update V2

Update V3

Update V4

Update V5

Update V6 and latest

After increasing the his back and butt thickness

------------

Next update hopefully we will add the inner skin areas on his back

thanks and any opinions are welcome ^^

note : iam not here for marketing so i didnt put the sculpture name here but if anyone want 1 of these he will may send me a pm if its allowed here and i will give him the sculpture accounts ^^

thanks................

Last edited by a moderator:

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Sorry, hadn't had a chance to comment after all this time. Looks pretty neat, and it's cool that it's (so far) a one of a kind.

And that's some thick Titan butt, Annie be jelly :teehee.

Armored Titan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
:hip:hip:hip:XD
Sorry, hadn't had a chance to comment after all this time. Looks pretty neat, and it's cool that it's (so far) a one of a kind.

And that's some thick Titan butt, Annie be jelly :teehee.
no problem my dear you and the members are welcome anytime :)

You mean krista :teehee :XD

And Thank you so much for adding your opinion, it's always good to take others

Iam planning on making all the Titans of this amazing series but it will be costly and take a long time !! Hopefully next I will may start with beasty he will make an amazing combo with armored :hip

vanihba2000

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
This is pretty awesome. Will look awesomer painted.