Misc Attempt - Some practice Cleans | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Misc Attempt Some practice Cleans

Name-Undecided

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not bad at all. The frame lines look a bit sharp and jagged, but I guess that's better than soft and blurry. My only question is, what did you do with the grays? I only saw one overfiltered gray on the first page, nowhere else. Don't tell me there were there no other grays in the original raw?

Dark_King

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think there were greys. not that i remember anyway but i will take another look at the raw. I tried not to use any filters.i only denoised once an at a very low lvls everything else was burn'd.ill give it anothr shot though. thank you for the feedback

[Ju-Ni]Vicissitude

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Better. Now zoom in and start getting rid of the rest of the noise. Use a brush instead of the burn/dodge tools. Just black and white, since it's a black and white image. You'll end up with a better outcome.

Name-Undecided

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Muuuuuch better. You can see the difference too, can't you?

[Ju-Ni]Vicissitude

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, you need to get rid of the text in panel 1 and you seem to have extended beyond the edge of the panel frame down at the bottom of the same panel. The fine lines are a bit blurry, especially in panel 3. You've lost some detail that needs to be fixed.