Theory - Some Shingeki No Kyojin theories and thoughts | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Some Shingeki No Kyojin theories and thoughts

IvaCatheriaNoid

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
At first, my fellow reader, i want to say that i’m not only brony, but Shingeki No Kyojin fan too, and i wantch not only ponies, but some “manga” too, so if someone is building theories, why i can’t build my own theory (: ?_? Of course i can, so let’s start my theory ^^.

1). Shingeki No Kyojin 74 possible events:
So, as we seen, Reiner and Berthold was somewhere in the house, or in some secret place in the walls (Why in the walls. Because so clean walls, but they can be in something like church too), but what they can do?.. Obviously they can appear after Eren will try to close the wall and surround him. There can be a little theatrical-like fight between them, something like not real fight, just to make Eren tired. After it Ape Titan/Beast Titan, or as people call him “Mr.Key” can appear and talk with Eren. Maybe talk will be about his father and his coordinate ability, but with fight because of it, or Mr.Key can just kick Eren with Berthold and Reiner ahead and desappear with him and Anny somewhere outside the world. But as you know, Isayama can make something that will shock SNK fandom again, something like… Eren father return?.. Yeah, it’s can be possible too, because actually Grisha diddn’t died, as we seen in story about him, so he can return and kick Mr.Key ass and tell Eren to go to his basement. Anyway it’s very possible that there will be some fight there. Final of character can be something like: “WHAT IN THE BASEMENT!? NEW ADVENTURE BEGINS!”. Oh,something about the basement: How long shoud be tunnel to outside the world?.. Or there is some portal, or minecart?.. I think, there is something like portal, but not long_long_long_long tunnel or super_quick minecart.

Anyway it’s just my theory, future events can me more and more different then it ^^.

2). Mr.Key origins.
Mr.Key, Ape Titan, Beast Titand, idk what his real name, but now it’s most mysterious person in SNK , so where and why he came to ruined walls?..
At first, he is not Grisha, because as we seen, Mr.Key didn’t known about maneuver gear when Grisha maybe known about it when he investigated this part of world when he was outside of his part of world.
Mr.Key can be just some human that was born outside the world (somewhere over the rainbow XD) and tried to discover what outside his world. So he discovered some scientist project where Grisha worked and maybe joined it?,, Isayama said: “He hold the key of the story”, so it’s can be possible that humans outside the world was very clever, and they wanted to build something new into human world, so they tried to build improved giant humans that will help other humans to build better world, or something like that, but Mr.Key did something (wrong)/made mistake with formula of (titans)_potion, and made a virus that turned people in zombie_like_titans, After that scientist made titant_shifters potions to fight against enemies titans, but they had not so many power to hold them all time, but virus continuded invading world. People tried to escape outside this world, but there was titans too. Titans was particularly destroyed in Grisha hometown, and some titan_shifter_scientints was sended to outside hometown to clear memory of people about “titans”, and thay did it with building giant walls around that part of world that we known. After some time Grisha was sended to check that part of world, but he didn’t returned, so Mr.Key was sended to catch Grisha and someone who had information about his secret, or something from it (like key to basement with tunnel and portal outside the world). So Berthold and Reiner tried to catch Grisha to get him outside the world, but them failed, then tried to catch up Eren, but they failed too, so now they possible will wait to catch up Eren and maybe his father too to outside the world.

Same, it’s just my theories, so IDK how it’s really was ^^.

It’s my first published theory, so i’m waiting for you answer ^^.
--
From my tublr post - http://ivacatherianoid.tumblr.com/post/129522229148/some-shingeki-no-kyojin-theories-and-thoughts .

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
At first, my fellow reader, i want to say that i’m not only brony, but Shingeki No Kyojin fan too, and i wantch not only ponies, but some “manga” too, so if someone is building theories, why i can’t build my own theory (: ?_? Of course i can, so let’s start my theory ^^.
I don't know why you felt the need to address the fact that you're a "brony", it's completely irrelevant both to SnK and to thread-making... but ok, I guess.

After it Ape Titan/Beast Titan, or as people call him “Mr.Key” can appear and talk with Eren.
Mr.Key? That's the first time I've read that name, don't know which people you're talking about.

But as you know, Isayama can make something that will shock SNK fandom again, something like… Eren father return?.. Yeah, it’s can be possible too, because actually Grisha diddn’t died, as we seen in story about him, so he can return and kick Mr.Key ass and tell Eren to go to his basement.
Uh, what? Grisha is dead, Eren ate him, otherwise Eren wouldn't have his current Titan Power.
How could he come back? What you saw regarding Grisha was a flashback... He's not alive.

He's dead.

Mr.Key, Ape Titan, Beast Titand, idk what his real name, but now it’s most mysterious person in SNK , so where and why he came to ruined walls?..
The same thing could be said regarding Bert, Reiner, etc.
I don't think the Beast Titan is that mysterious, I think/hope he's not the main villain in the story.

Haze

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
He's referring to MT as Mr.Key (Mr.Key/ Mr Monkey.)

Grisha is dead though. Eren ate him and inherited the Co-ordinate.

I'm really waiting to see Ymir's side of the story. Beasty is mysterious too, but I have a feeling we will be hearing from him soon, though cannot say the same about Ymir. We're probably going to have to wait a while before we hear from her.

Man, if Isayama really mentioned Monkey holds the key to the story, then I am really looking forward to this.

As for the last boss tho, I don't think there will be any one particular last boss here. A war between civilisations perhaps seems more likely at this point and I'd really prefer that.