Character - Son Hak Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Character Son Hak Discussion

@Aylinn

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
What i can say about hak is he really really loves soo won. For me, he can't accept that soo won may betray him i mean he believes soo won damn much and willing to die for him.
I hope there will be more of their interactions and their relationship. The flashback scene where he remembered Su-won's strategy from the past in spite of himself was the best part of this kidnapping arc.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
The flashback scene where he remembered Su-won's strategy from the past in spite of himself was the best part of this kidnapping arc.
Yea it was or close to it. Because we know Hak can fight like a badass. But he hasn't lead an army until that arc, and in the moments of highest pressure he remembered 2 things:
  • how reassuring it was to have the dragons at his back, reinforcing his trust expanding; and
  • his conversations with Soo-Won about battle strategy, which I took as Hak knowing for a long time that Soo-Won would be a great king

BlackstarSkywalker

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Hak is the soul and heart of the manga. I love their interactions. He is a charismatic, loyal, funny, sarcastic, great character. Aesthetically it is cool.

I think he has had an interesting development next to Yona, they have come a long way full of emotions and adversities. An epic and intense romance.