Shounen - Sousei no Onmyouji by SUKENO Yoshiaki | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Sousei no Onmyouji by SUKENO Yoshiaki

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Latest chapter was pretty good. Wish we got more from Miku and other girl.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually scratch that, I just realized I managed to skip a couple chapters? Or I don't remember reading them.

thedude

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This "golden week" i've been able to try some new manga to keep me occupied, this being the latest one, and I love it...but now I'm caught up and see that the Edited Mangas are like 4 or 5 chapters behind and the raws looks so interesting...hurry up!

New chapter out, liked it. Head Exorcist is showing how strong he is, taking on 2 Basra's AND Yuuto at the same time (kind of...)

Also interesting how he stopped Enmadou from releasing his arm, saying "it's not time for that yet". So i'm sure that has something to do with one of his visions of the future.

(also...I wish more people liked and talked about this manga, lol. on the one piece board we have to wade through endless "Sanji sucks" threads, so talking about other cool manga is a good time, but no one seems to follow this one!)

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This last stretch has been pretty good so far. This is definitely a series I'll have to reread to get everything down.

thedude

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Glad the translators have finally got around to the last few chapters. Benio finally back reunited with her fellow twin star. About time!

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Caught up with English scans.

Found the recently completed arc average overall and way too long. The final chapters have been great though, with Benio's return and SoL moments.

EDIT: Read Chapter 77 too! Pretty good chapter again. I love all these moments between the couple :blush.

Read the 78th chapter. I don't really like how Mayura's feelings for Rokuro are handled but other than that the chapters are still very enjoyable. Suzu is fun too.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Didn't know there was a popularity poll. Seigen first is unexpected.

A new pretentious asshole appears... Will probably have a sob story revealed later.

Hopefully the wedding won't be cancelled. Benio even revealed everything to the others...

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
That last chapter was great! They are married finally! :D Both are looking less and less human.

The pacing was also pretty good, same for the comedy. That cliffhanger doesn't surprise me :lmao.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
A new pretentious asshole appears... Will probably have a sob story revealed later.
I think i missed it, but did he accept Roku and Benio like the others in the recent chapter? Honestly I expected him to attack or protest or something, given how smug he was during the meeting. Of course after seeing Roku in action he'd be wise to keep quiet lol.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think i missed it, but did he accept Roku and Benio like the others in the recent chapter? Honestly I expected him to attack or protest or something, given how smug he was during the meeting. Of course after seeing Roku in action he'd be wise to keep quiet lol.
They just accepted defeat, no words of support. What else can they do :D.

What a great chapter!

This panel enough was enough to make it great.

Benio is so cute! :blush

And finally some progress between Shimon and Mayura! I love chapters like this.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I can't believe Mayura actually said it. I thought this would be one of those "almost" chapters lol. FINALLY. I've shipped these two forever. Shimon better say yes. A girl doesn't put her heart out there easily :XD

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Spring has come but it looks like things we won't get more SoL for a while. Sometimes I think the series will end soon but then we get chapters like this. I'd really like to see more of Arimori's development but it'll probably turn into a succession of battles soon.

Sakanashi's plan was good. A bit surprised by the fact that these Exorcists were so afraid TBH.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Anybody still keeping up with this? If I'm bring honest I'd been skimming a good chunk of chapters after the wedding and before the invasion.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorta... This and Blue Exorcist are sitting on my pile of "One day I'll finish." but deep down I know I never will.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I still read it. And will read the chapter they released today soon.