Question - Spain vs USA? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Spain vs USA?

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Who do you think played in this match?

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Who do you think played in this match?
Pretty sure its Julio and Silva in D2. Since they dominated the match 6-3, 6-3.

Romeo is out. So maybe Mares plays S3 against idk Kiko or Dodo? And he won 6-4,7-5

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
We only know USA's final lineup:

Kiko, Dodo, Geisel, Ralph. 3 unknown MSers. Pacino is around there, too, but since he is missing in the final lineup I think he got replaced by Ralph.

I think USA used yet another MSer pair for D2 but this time they lost. None of them look huge like Geisel or use their jacket opened like Kiko and Dodo.

Dodo was holding a racket before Ralph changed the lineup so I think he was meant to play S2.

This leaves Kiko, Geisel or Pacino at S1.

Another American HSer was meant to play in D1 but since Ralph made this change he got bumped to the reserve spot or something.

So we got:

S3: Spain MSer that isn't Romeo vs USA's MSer. 6-4 7-5
D2: Spain MSer (that isn't Romeo) - short (?) Hser combo vs USA MSer-Mser 6-3 6-3
S2: Ryoga vs Ralph
D1: Spain's D1 (2 HSers) vs Geisel-Dodo (who replaced Pacino)
S1: Medanore vs Kiko

Reserve: Pacino (replaced by Ralph)

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
We only know USA's final lineup:

Kiko, Dodo, Geisel, Ralph. 3 unknown MSers. Pacino is around there, too, but since he is missing in the final lineup I think he got replaced by Ralph.

I think USA used yet another MSer pair for D2 but this time they lost. None of them look huge like Geisel or use their jacket opened like Kiko and Dodo.

Dodo was holding a racket before Ralph changed the lineup so I think he was meant to play S2.

This leaves Kiko, Geisel or Pacino at S1.

Another American HSer was meant to play in D1 but since Ralph made this change he got bumped to the reserve spot or something.

So we got:

S3: Spain MSer that isn't Romeo vs USA's MSer. 6-4 7-5
D2: Spain MSer (that isn't Romeo) - short (?) Hser combo vs USA MSer-Mser 6-3 6-3
S2: Ryoga vs Ralph
D1: Spain's D1 (2 HSers) vs Geisel-Dodo (who replaced Pacino)
S1: Medanore vs Kiko

Reserve: Pacino (replaced by Ralph)
So Seda played S3? 🤔

He is really not impressive if he only won by 6-4, 7-5 against an irrelevant USA Mser
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Rodrigo or Mares could have played too there somewhere.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Yet another MSer pair for D2 but they lost again*

So Seda played S3? 🤔

He is really not impressive if he only won by 6-4, 7-5 against an irrelevant USA Mser
I'm not sure Spain used any of their many Msers for these matches other than Ryoga. Maybe they had a MSer-Hser pair ready, too.

I'm wondering if Rodrigo played S3 since he felt his position was threatened by Ryoga even if they are from different age groups. Perhaps he expected Romeo to come back and be S2 which meant his S3 spot was in danger because Ryoga was better than him. This would leave us with:

S3: Rodrigo vs USA Mser 6-4 7-5

Which I kinda like more but makes Rodrigo look kinda bad (once again).

D2: Spain MSer pair vs USA Mser pair (maybe the same one that got smahed by Switzerland's D1) 6-3 6-3

Since Seda is not really stable for doubles he did not play and Spain used a proper pair instead for D2. Mares did not play either.

BTW since Medanore called Ryoga for S2 (instead of Ryoga going on his own) and Ryoga is "good at doubles", maybe D1 was actually Mares-Ryoga and Spain wasn't planning on using their best doubles at all.

There's a ton of different scenarios. And I guess Konomi won't ever confirm any of them.

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yet another MSer pair for D2 but they lost again*

I'm not sure Spain used any of their many Msers for these matches other than Ryoga. Maybe they had a MSer-Hser pair ready, too.

I'm wondering if Rodrigo played S3 since he felt his position was threatened by Ryoga even if they are from different age groups. Perhaps he expected Romeo to come back and be S2 which meant his S3 spot was in danger because Ryoga was better than him. This would leave us with:

Rodrigo vs USA Mser 6-4 7-5

Which I kinda like more but makes Rodrigo look kinda bad (once again).

Spain MSer pair vs USA Mser pair (maybe the same one that got smahed by Switzerland's D1) 6-3 6-3

Since Seda is not really stable for doubles he did not play and Spain used a proper pair instead for D2. Mares did not play either.
In chapter 318 you can see two Spain Reps.

One is a Giant Guy Beside Ryoga when they were lined up on court.

And one is like Alien Looking with a hoodie. While they are walking in dugout.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
In chapter 318 you can see two Spain Reps.

One is a Giant Guy Beside Ryoga when they were lined up on court.

And one is like Alien Looking with a hoodie. While they are walking in dugout.
Hoodie guy is likely just filler.

You're right about the massive dude, though. Yet another proof that Spain didn't use the same members as the ones they are using in the finals, I guess.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Rodrigo really looks bad.

Based on portrayals and feats. I will not even be surprised if Frankensteiner is stronger than Rodrigo. Lmao

You're right about the massive dude, though. Yet another proof that Spain didn't use the same members as the ones they are using in the finals, I guess.
I am wondering if the Massive Dude beside Ryoga is either Rodrigo, Mares, Silva, or Julio. The body build is really different though.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Maybe Spain has a deeper team than Germany who only has 8 Quality Players rotating.

Thinking about it again,

Mares expected that Julio will remove him from the Finals Lineup.(as punishment in hitting Rodrigo)

That is insane.

It is the Finals, and one of the Strongest Mser in Mares will not play?

Maybe, there are other quality Spanish Hser Reps that are quality too.

Maybe, they have their own Genius 10.

In Chapter 318

Medanore is opposite Ralph (Captains)

Ryoga is opposite Kiko (#2s)

The Massive Dude is opposite Dodo (#3?)

So, I think the Massive Dude is not weak.

It doesn't make sense that the Massive Dude is not playing in Finals though. Or maybe Romeo took his spot.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Rodrigo really looks bad.

Based on portrayals and feats. I will not even be surprised if Frankensteiner is stronger than Rodrigo. Lmao

I am wondering if the Massive Dude beside Ryoga is either Rodrigo, Mares, Silva, or Julio. The body build is really different though.

Maybe Spain has a deeper team than Germany who only has 8 Quality Players rotating.

Thinking about it again,

Mares expected that Julio will remove him from the Finals Lineup.(as punishment in hitting Rodrigo)

That is insane.

It is the Finals, and one of the Strongest Mser in Mares will not play?

Maybe, there are other quality Spanish Hser Reps that are quality too.

Maybe, they have their own Genius 10.

In Chapter 318

Medanore is opposite Ralph (Captains)

Ryoga is opposite Kiko (#2s)

The Massive Dude is opposite Dodo (#3?)

So, I think the Massive Dude is not weak.

It doesn't make sense that the Massive Dude is not playing in Finals though. Or maybe Romeo took his spot.
That one line of Mares makes me think he indeed played against USA.

Spain's best lineup prior to Ryoga joining (and their main D1 inexplicably not playing) might had been:

S3: Rodrigo.
D2: no name MSer pair.
S2: Romeo.
D1: Mares and Giant dude.
S1: Medanore.

If I mix everything I just said I get something like:

S3: Rodrigo. He believes that when Romeo and the main D1 are back to the lineup, he'll be kicked out, so he attacks Ryoga.
S2: Mares, replaced by Ryoga. Medanore may have wanted to keep Mares' sniping a secret?
D1: Ryoga and Giant dude (Ryoga seems to be on good terms with him based on that one panel?).

Seda didn't play, Spain's main doubles didn't play.

Giant dude might be a very good doubles player but Spain went back to using their strongest pair. With this and Nanjirou choosing Mares as Seda's partner while locking Ryoga to S2, he fell out of the rotation.

Rodrigo needs to be as strong as the Giant and he needs to believe that he's as strong as Mares for any of this to make sense, btw.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Spain's best lineup prior to Ryoga joining (and their main D1 inexplicably not playing) might had been:

S3: Rodrigo. He believes that when Romeo and the main D1 are back to the lineup, he'll be kicked out, so he attacks Ryoga.
S2: Mares, replaced by Ryoga. Medanore may have wanted to keep Mares' sniping a secret?
D1: Ryoga and Giant dude (Ryoga seems to be on good terms with him based on that one panel?).

Giant dude might be a very good doubles player but Spain went back to using their strongest pair. With this and Nanjirou choosing Mares as Seda's partner while locking Ryoga to S2, he fell out of the rotation.

Rodrigo needs to be as strong as the Giant and he needs to believe that he's as strong as Mares for any of this to make sense, btw.
Makes me think if every team works like team Germany in a Hierarchy System.

Germany and Japan use this system.

Especially Germany, they knew Volk is #1, Bismarck is #2 (Before QP Unlock Aura), QP is #3. They know Tezuka is strongest Mser, Siegfried is Second, while Frank is weakest Player/Mser. While Acknowledging Bertie/Dankmar destroys all of them in Doubles.

Japan literally uses a Classroom Top 10 System. With #1 up to #10 badge. In which you can earn the badge by beating the holder of the badge.

I am not sure if France, USA, Switzerland follow this system.

For Spain, Romeo said he was strongest Mser, and argue Ryoga for S2 spot. So maybe they use a ranking system also?

Only team I can think that do not use it is USA. Since according to their profile. USA just let Players train by themselves in anytime they want. A free choice.

If he is threatened to be kicked out of rotation.

Then he acknowledges that he is weaker than Julio and Silva. AND than Seda???

Wait, what is the Giant btw?

What makes more sense?

The Giant Being Hser or Mser?