Shounen - Spiral Alive by Shirodaira Kyou & Mizuno Eita | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Spiral Alive by Shirodaira Kyou & Mizuno Eita

ThE WoRm

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Well, for those who read Spiral and those who didn't read Spiral, my new group has picked up Spiral alive, but only when the site will be up we'll start the releases, in the meanwhile, I posted up the first translation of the series, the first chapter.
This is the 100th translation I posted in here ^^"
Well, this manga is related but not spoilerish to Spiral, this is a prequal, talking about Kiyotaka when he was younger, the main character id Madoka, and the main plot so far as nothing to do with the blade children. So it's readable ^^"

summarize of the first chapter?
Madoka finds her love just like that, but it's not Kiyotaka Narumi, trying to confess to him she finds out he aims at Kiyotaka Narumi has he seats so high, and she randomly hears his name, the boy leaves school and in the end, a nice girl tells her where he is, when she comes to confess she finds out that girl (who is the most beautiful in school) is going out with that guy, or maybe... That's just what he says? And than, we see the girl and a woman (a woman? I'm not sure) on the ground, saying the Hunt began, and so the first chapter is over

Well, if you want to read chapter 1, go here:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=9844.0

So come and discuss :P

karasu

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Re: Spiral alive discussion thread

hikz.. i used to love spiral... i watched the anime and it was good, just that they didn't really end it nicely as all anime does.. and didn't really explain anything about the blade children etc... i read the manga, but you know, it's nowhere near completion...

anyway, thanks for the trans..
it'll be really good if you could pick up the first series too... :D

ThE WoRm

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Israel

Oh, we picked up the first series too :P But I'm waiting for releasing before I officially announce it ^^"
You can get 17-19 translations on my translations forums

ssjohn

Reaction score
Country
United States

Awsome Worm ^__^

i was hopeing someone would pick up this manga :)

can't wait to read it ^_^