Shounen - STEINS;GATE - HIYOKU RENRI NO SWEETS HONEY pickup request | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen STEINS;GATE - HIYOKU RENRI NO SWEETS HONEY pickup request

SteinsLeo

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
This is a spin-off story of the famous series Steins;Gate and it is actually really good. I recently read the first 2 volumes in english and enjoyed them, I also talked to some friends who are fans of Steins;Gate and had read it and they thought it was good too, so I checked when and if the third and final volume would be translated and found out that the group translating had disbanded 2 years ago, leaving the third volume to be unfinished.

This is my first time using this site and thought it would be nice if the finale of this short spinoff would be translated so it could be enjoyed by fans of Steins;Gate like myself.
Unfortunately I don't speak japanese and couldn't find any english site that could provide raws. Messing around with google translate I couldn't really get anywhere without understanding all the text everywhere so I'm leaving that matter to the Manga Editors, if anybody decides to pick it up. Of course I'll be ready to help with anything that I can.

I and many others would really appreciate it if we could get the rest of this story, thanks!