Canon - Strawhat Pirates vs Buster call | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Canon Strawhat Pirates vs Buster call

SH vs BC

• Strawhats

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Buster call

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I Am Atomic

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Post Time Skip Strawhats vs Buster call (from enies lobby)

Who will win?
Who will fight who?​

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
This isn't even a valid question. The SHs mop the floor with them, VAs, ships and all. They wouldn't even need half of their fighting power to do so.

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This isn't even a valid question. The SHs mop the floor with them, VAs, ships and all. They wouldn't even need half of their fighting power to do so.
On what basis is this comment coming from? You don't know how strong those vice admirals are; don't compare them to Smoker.

Onigumo: fast enough to keep up with Marco and bind him with sea stone. Look at his face, not even bothered by anything.

Momonga: Hancock stated that it was his experience that prevented him from being affected by her power. Momonga also leaves Hancock with a warning that even without his men he is still dangerous.

Strawberry: 10 years before when he was a captain he fought Jinbe and lost.

Doberman: follows absolute justice just like Akainu. We don't know how strong he is but he fought McGuy on equal grounds (not like we know what McGuy is capable of either).

Yamakaji: We don't see him fight

I am not saying SH's will lose; I am sure they would win. But I disagree with the statement when you say that they will be mopped clean or something.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
On what basis is this comment coming from? You don't know how strong those vice admirals are; don't compare them to Smoker.
It's not about comparing them to smoker. Heck I bet Luffy alone could take the lot of them. Even if he can't, throw in Zoro and Sanji and it's done deal. If you're still uncomfortable, throw in Robin and Franky and well, no contest.

Onigumo: fast enough to keep up with Marco and bind him with sea stone. Look at his face, not even bothered by anything.
He didn't keep up with him. Marco got distracted when Akainu strcuk WB, Kizaru used that moment to shoot him with lasers and Marco was disoriented which was when Onigumo put the cuffs on him.

Momonga: Hancock stated that it was his experience that prevented him from being affected by her power. Momonga also leaves Hancock with a warning that even without his men he is still dangerous.
And we've already seen enough people that aren't fazed by Hancock's ability. The warning he left her with is irrelevant. If Momo was capable of so much, the marines wouldn't have sent him and lots of others to make sure Hancock agrees to participate in the war. Besides, he managed to stop it by harming himself. In an actual battle, you realize how inconvenient that is right? Not to mention, it leaves him wide open.

Strawberry: 10 years before when he was a captain he fought Jinbe and lost.
He lost so what exactly is the point here?

Doberman: follows absolute justice just like Akainu. We don't know how strong he is but he fought McGuy on equal grounds (not like we know what McGuy is capable of either).
The kind of justice he follows means nothing. Him fighting Mcguy to a stalemate also means nothing. Heck the credit should be going to Mcguy in this case.

We've seen lots of VAs in action in the NW (Vergo, Smoker, Bastille, Maynard) and none of them are worth fussing over.

Yamakaji: We don't see him fight

I am not saying SH's will lose; I am sure they would win. But I disagree with the statement when you say that they will be mopped clean or something.[/QUOTE]

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok then you Vote for SH's. Thats it

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wthout Garp... SH. ^^